anyone on this forum have a pic of the assault "rifle" used at Sandy Hook

I'm sure you've missed the point entirely. The point is 20 dead kids and six dead teachers.

If the Definition of "assault rifle" doesn't cover that model, WE REDEFINE.

Clearly, you don't use the letter of the law to get around the spirit of the law. the ASW Ban was specifically meant to prevent these kinds of weapons from being inthe hands of the public.

Not the point little guy....

Go ahead and ban "assault rifles", but you don't get to use that term to identify any and all guns that you don't like.

The weapon used at Sandy Hook was not an assault rifle kids, lets be clear.

I'm sure that's a great comfort to the parents of those 20 dead kids.

Sorry gramps...

An assault rifle is a select-fire (either fully automatic or burst capable) rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. It is not to be confused with assault weapons.[1] Assault rifles are the standard service rifles in most modern armies. Assault rifles are categorized in between light machine guns, which are intended more for sustained automatic fire in a light support role, and submachine guns, which fire a pistol cartridge rather than a rifle cartridge

Assault rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AOL Search

According to all that I have read, the children were all killed with the AR. And it is an assault rifle. It was designed for only one thing, killing large numbers of people rapidly. It did that very well.

AOL Search

According to all that I have read, the children were all killed with the AR. And it is an assault rifle. It was designed for only one thing, killing large numbers of people rapidly. It did that very well.

That loons with agendas decided to label it an assault rifle, does not make it an assault rifle. I would probably call you a metrosexual, but there is a slim chance you just might not be... Very slim.

Poor Joe.....silly response kid.

You are free to call it anything you like, but it does not make it so;)

Except in your little weak mind that is.

I'm sure you've missed the point entirely. The point is 20 dead kids and six dead teachers.

Clearly, you don't use the letter of the law to get around the spirit of the law. the ASW Ban was specifically meant to prevent these kinds of weapons from being inthe hands of the public.

Go ahead and ban "assault rifles", but you don't get to use that term to identify any and all guns that you don't like.

Deadliest mass murder of US school children and not a single shot was fired.

The total death toll in the Bath School disaster was 45, including Kehoe. Thirty-eight of those killed were children. Huffman remembers one family that lost three children that day.

OK. We will just redefine what is to be controlled. Any weopon designed as a military weopon. Any semi with a magazine of more than five shots. Any pistol with a magazine of more than six shots.

And, since you want to be difficult, we will now require that all guns be insured according to the ability of the weopon to inflict damage. You have multiple assault weopons, you have, maybe, and insurance bill equal to your paycheck.

You people continue to be part of the problem, instead of seeking to solve this plague of murder in our society, you will be ignored and ran right over.

The total death toll in the Bath School disaster was 45, including Kehoe. Thirty-eight of those killed were children. Huffman remembers one family that lost three children that day.

Sure. Now has that happened 30 times since that horror? We have had over 30 school shootings since Columbine. And so many multiple shootings in other settings since then. And the weapon of choice seems to be assault weopons.

Either you people become part of the solution, or you have no say whatever in the solution.

You need to add that this is just your "opinion" gramps.

By this "logic" you can redefine a Rose to be a Cactus just because it has thorns.

God you lefty's stupid people.

OK. We will just redefine what is to be controlled. Any weopon designed as a military weopon. Any semi with a magazine of more than five shots. Any pistol with a magazine of more than six shots.

And, since you want to be difficult, we will now require that all guns be insured according to the ability of the weopon to inflict damage. You have multiple assault weopons, you have, maybe, and insurance bill equal to your paycheck.

You people continue to be part of the problem, instead of seeking to solve this plague of murder in our society, you will be ignored and ran right over.

Fuck the second amendment.

Attachments

• $IMAG0571.jpg
    $IMAG0571.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 61

How about if we decide not to do that?

How many morons are willing to support your scheme?

You need to add that this is just your "opinion" gramps.

By this "logic" you can redefine a Rose to be a Cactus just because it has thorns.

God you lefty's stupid people.

Redefining words are what liberals do. Now pissing money down the welfare sewer is called "investing in people." Telling the truth is called "hate speech." Discriminating on people based on their race is called "Affirmative Action."

30 shots in under ten seconds. 2 seconds to put in a new magazine. Perfect weopoon for cleaning out crowded malls or first and second grade school rooms.

How exactly do you pull the trigger 30 times in under 10 ,seconds and on top of that, hit what you are aiming at. How about we stick to reality. ;)

30 shots in under ten seconds. 2 seconds to put in a new magazine. Perfect weopoon for cleaning out crowded malls or first and second grade school rooms.

How exactly do you pull the trigger 30 times in under 10 ,seconds and on top of that, hit what you are aiming at. How about we stick to reality. ;)

AR-15, 30 round mag, 0.8 sec with 'go' command given. There are much faster.

Why say it when you can spray it. We all like to have fun but too many people are dying. It's not fun to die. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Works for me!

yep, that is why the govenment uses them, and its bigger brother, the fully automatic M-16....

Useful for crowd control and doing away with pesky ethnic groups and political enemies.

Sure. Now has that happened 30 times since that horror? We have had over 30 school shootings since Columbine. And so many multiple shootings in other settings since then. And the weapon of choice seems to be assault weopons.

Either you people become part of the solution, or you have no say whatever in the solution.

I know the point misses its mark with you often, but even morons should be able to cobble together the logical conclusion from this reference. This happened before the advent of the guns in question. So, (keep up if you are able) take them away from the deranged mass killer and he just reverts to bombs. Because the problem isn't the weapon, it's the person, idiot. The people who are not a part of the solution are the knee -jerk over-reactors.

Last edited:

No, it wasn't, Joey. The AWB was a piece of feel-good fluff, a ban on mean-looking guns, no more and no less. But you knew that, of course...well, unless you really ARE as dumb as you act on here.

I'm right at six aimed shots in three seconds with my Model 29 (which has a MUCH longer trigger pull than any rifle, being a revolver)...many people are much faster. My uncle has put six shots on a paint can at 100 yards in <2 seconds.

Forum List

Back