Obama on vacation while fiscal cliff looms !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
yeah he really cares about the American economy ..... the facts are he does not !! on vacation while our economy is on the verge of tanking !! i'm sure the leftist will defend his need for 21 days off !!:doubt:

And......when he goes on vacation, he has a strict policy. He leaves his computer, his phones, his pens and paper.....all in the WH. He refuses to take phone calls and instructs the cleaning staff to handle all urgent matters in his absence.

Lazy raisin head!

And......when he goes on vacation, he has a strict policy. He leaves his computer, his phones, his pens and paper.....all in the WH. He refuses to take phone calls and instructs the cleaning staff to handle all urgent matters in his absence.

Lazy raisin head!
wow !! i didn't know that !! he's in it for the perks ....not the job .

yeah he really cares about the American economy ..... the facts are he does not !! on vacation while our economy is on the verge of tanking !! i'm sure the leftist will defend his need for 21 days off !!:doubt:

The ball remains in Boehners court. Time and again Boehner has demonstrated two things: He is not a leader and he cares more about keeping his job than he does about what is good for the country.

And, just where do you think the GOP House is right now? Toiling away in the Capitol building?

And, just where do you think the GOP House is right now? Toiling away in the Capitol building?

Well if the president cared and wanted this worked out he would have stayed and worked on it...the GOP could have been told they were also staying to get this worked out. But no, it's more important for him to take his vacation. What good would it have done for Congress to stay without the president being there too?

come on now people, running around the country bad mouthing everyone is hard work..

a vacation is needed..at least we won't have to hear from for a few days..that will be bliss

Well if the president cared and wanted this worked out he would have stayed and worked on it...the GOP could have been told they were also staying to get this worked out. But no, it's more important for him to take his vacation. What good would it have done for Congress to stay without the president being there too?

Beautifully naive and childish sentiment.

The President does care.

Who should "tell" the GOP that they were staying?

Congressmen and Congresswomen deserve to be with family over the Holidays as well. Only a childlike mind thinks that they are not working while in their home district/in a hotel somewhere.

The President does care.

Congressmen and Congresswomen deserve to be with family over the Holidays as well. Only a childlike mind thinks that they are not working while in their home district/in a hotel somewhere.

How freakin interesting. Blaming the minority party for leaving and just forgetting that 2 branches are controlled by the democrats. Is there one time in my life time that the left will ever admit to being the blame for anything? All the Democrats had to do is say they were staying the the Republicans would have been forced to stay. That would take leadership, something we will not see from the dictators Obama and Reid.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Tell the GOP to stay and work? LMMFAO. They haven't done any "work" in 4 years. Why would you expect them to start now? You crazy girl.

Caril, do you know that the nations finances are under the control of Congress? Did you ever know that?

You think if Boner would have bribed his party to stay in Washington to work, that the President might have also stayed? Did you hear of Boner making that request? I didn't.

The truth is, in my opinion, is that the deal is already done, they just are not saying anything until they can sneak it in. They will wait and the public will forget then they will do what they need to do.

The President does care.

How freakin interesting. Blaming the minority party for leaving and just forgetting that 2 branches are controlled by the democrats. Is there one time in my life time that the left will ever admit to being the blame for anything? All the Democrats had to do is say they were staying the the Republicans would have been forced to stay. That would take leadership, something we will not see from the dictators Obama and Reid.

Harry did say they would stay. And which party controls the House of Reps? Do you know?

Did you know that the House of Reps is the primary source of financial bills. Required in the COTUS that the House do that.

So what did you want to President to do. Put armed guards in the Congress to keep these assholes from leaving? How would you have liked that?

In short, it's okay that the GOP is also on vacation. They have no resposibilities.

Tell the GOP to stay and work? LMMFAO. They haven't done any "work" in 4 years. Why would you expect them to start now? You crazy girl.

Caril, do you know that the nations finances are under the control of Congress? Did you ever know that?

You think if Boner would have bribed his party to stay in Washington to work, that the President might have also stayed? Did you hear of Boner making that request? I didn't.
Did you know that the PRESIDENT has to SIGN whatever congress does? Who the fuck is the president Eistein?

The kenyan WANTS to go over the fiscal cliff, it's DEMOCRAT NIRVANA! He's hoping and praying we go over! That's been his plan ALL ALONG. He never did intend on signing shit from the republican controlled house. HE WANTS TAXES TO GO UP, HE WANTS TO GUT THE MILITARY, HE WANTS INCOME REDISTRIBUTION AND TO PUNISH AMERICA. It's ALL part of his tearing down of America into his vision of FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION.

This president should be IMPEACHED!

Last edited:

What a pack of crap, almost everything that Obama brags about accomplishing went through the House.

What a pack of crap, almost everything that Obama brags about accomplishing went through the House.

Not the House that the Boehner "runs".

In short, it's okay that the GOP is also on vacation. They have no resposibilities.

In short, the republicans DO NOT CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT! The left continues bragging about winning elections but are too damn juvenile to accept the responsibility. For 3 1/2 years the Senate has not passed a budget, how do you twist the facts to blame Republicans? Obama can't even present a budget, which is HIS job, that even the democrats will support.

If Obama would have stayed along with the Senate the Republicans would have too. If the Republicans would have stayed there would be no reason for the Democrats to stay. It is called a lack of leadership from the fail in the WH. Of course that is just my opinion of his leadership. He obviously is leading it i just that he is leading us to destruction.

New Topics

Forum List

Back