anyone on this forum have a pic of the assault "rifle" used at Sandy Hook

What makes you think AZ has lax enforcement?

Loughner was able to buy a gun, to start with.

Loughner was a law abiding citizen right up until he started shooting people. Why shouldn't law abiding citizens buy guns?
Loughner would have been able to buy a gun in any other state as well if he were a resident there.
You fail, again. For the umpteenth time.

Because he was batshit crazy and everyone in his life knew he was?

But that's okay, there was a gun sale to be made.

And this is the problem with the issue. The people who make money on guns are the ones callign the shots.

We get it. You would like to be able to lock your neighbor up on your word so he is out of the way.

Deadliest mass murder of US school children and not a single shot was fired.

The total death toll in the Bath School disaster was 45, including Kehoe. Thirty-eight of those killed were children. Huffman remembers one family that lost three children that day.

Sure. Now has that happened 30 times since that horror? We have had over 30 school shootings since Columbine. And so many multiple shootings in other settings since then. And the weapon of choice seems to be assault weopons.

Either you people become part of the solution, or you have no say whatever in the solution.

The weapon of choice is usually a couple of pistols, hotrod...

Loughner was able to buy a gun, to start with.

Loughner was a law abiding citizen right up until he started shooting people. Why shouldn't law abiding citizens buy guns?
Loughner would have been able to buy a gun in any other state as well if he were a resident there.
You fail, again. For the umpteenth time.

Because he was batshit crazy and everyone in his life knew he was?

But that's okay, there was a gun sale to be made.

And this is the problem with the issue. The people who make money on guns are the ones callign the shots.
Hwo do you know he was batshit crazy? Had he been arrested? No. Had he been adjudicated? No. I dont think we deny people rights based on others' opinions of him.

Right. People who pass laws really didn't intend for the law to work.

And you have the nerve to call other people stupid.

The Gun Manufacturers just redesigned the guns so they wouldn't meet the ban, then we tighten up the defintion.

If it isn't a revolver or a bolt-action rifle, it's an assault weapon and illegal. And posessing one is a crime. Period.

Works for me. And if you chucked out $1000.00 for one, it sucks to be you.

Problem solved.
That leaves out lever actions and pumps. A pump shotgun in the hands of someone practiced in its use would be devastating in a school.
So looks like your ideas fail. Again. For the 10,000th time.

Sorry, but one of those assault rifles would be far more deadly. And, the fucked up thing about that is that you don't need to know anything more than how to pull a trigger, and jam a magazine in the weapon.

Absolute, conclusive proof you do not know a damned thing about guns. Shotguns were nicknamed "street sweepers" and "room brooms" for a reason!

With a pump shotgun, you've got a few more issues to understand. Yes, in the hands of someone who practiced WEEKLY, you may have a point, but how many rounds can you shoot on your shotgun?

I'm guessing it's much less than 30.

Mine? Half a dozen; some hold more, a few hold less. Of course, six shots from my pump-action 12-bore Remington will send more than fifty projectiles out the barrel!

Note: while I do not like them, there ARE many semiautomatic shotguns!

That leaves out lever actions and pumps. A pump shotgun in the hands of someone practiced in its use would be devastating in a school.

Sorry, but one of those assault rifles would be far more deadly. And, the fucked up thing about that is that you don't need to know anything more than how to pull a trigger, and jam a magazine in the weapon.

Absolute, conclusive proof you do not know a damned thing about guns. Shotguns were nicknamed "street sweepers" and "room brooms" for a reason!

With a pump shotgun, you've got a few more issues to understand. Yes, in the hands of someone who practiced WEEKLY, you may have a point, but how many rounds can you shoot on your shotgun?

Mine? Half a dozen; some hold more, a few hold less. Of course, six shots from my pump-action 12-bore Remington will send more than fifty projectiles out the barrel!

I have a saiga-12 and absolutely LOVE it

How many shots does it hold and how long to reload?

I just don't trust a semiauto shotgun. I know my Remington will work when I pump it.

Room broom refers to any number of weapon types.

My new go to gun.... - Survivalist Forum
This is your original street sweeper..... this Blunderbuss was made probably in the 1820's. Made in Eibar, Spain, famous for their small arms. Though ya'll would enjoy the pic. Mom bought it back in 1955.
001pfh.jpg

Forum List

Back