anyone on this forum have a pic of the assault "rifle" used at Sandy Hook

A lot better if we weren't shovelling guns into the place.

Can't be. That's illegal. Right?

Well a solution.

If you're an asshole gun dealer, and one of your guns gets found in Mexico, we extradite your ass to Mexico and let them deal with you.

Works for me.

But it was illegal for those Mexicans to have those guns, right? So how come the law didn't prevent it?

And if your car is ever used in an accident no matter who owns it we'll throw your fat union-fed ass in jail. How's that?

No, it wasn't, Joey. The AWB was a piece of feel-good fluff, a ban on mean-looking guns, no more and no less. But you knew that, of course...well, unless you really ARE as dumb as you act on here.

Right. People who pass laws really didn't intend for the law to work.

And you have the nerve to call other people stupid.

The Gun Manufacturers just redesigned the guns so they wouldn't meet the ban, then we tighten up the defintion.

If it isn't a revolver or a bolt-action rifle, it's an assault weapon and illegal. And posessing one is a crime. Period.

Works for me. And if you chucked out $1000.00 for one, it sucks to be you.

Problem solved.
That leaves out lever actions and pumps. A pump shotgun in the hands of someone practiced in its use would be devastating in a school.
So looks like your ideas fail. Again. For the 10,000th time.

With a simple answer answer this question. Are guns part of the problem with mass shootings? I'm not saying the whole problem, maybe not the majority of the problem, but at least part of the problem. If so shouldn't we do at least something about this part of the problem?

Well a solution.

If you're an asshole gun dealer, and one of your guns gets found in Mexico, we extradite your ass to Mexico and let them deal with you.

Works for me.

I'm all for it. Let's start the deportation proceedings for Obama and Eric Holder tomorrow.

A long-awaited report on the U.S. government’s controversial gun-trafficking operation known as “Fast and Furious” released Wednesday found no evidence that Attorney General Eric Holder knew of the botched effort to trace the flow of guns to Mexico’s drug cartels prior to its public unraveling in January 2011.
The report also concluded that the operation was "seriously flawed and supervised irresponsibly" by federal officials in Arizona, who allowed it to continue in hopes of scoring a big case against a gun-trafficking organization despite obvious problems.

No one in Arizona, at ATF headquarters in Washington or at the Justice Department acted to end the operation until two weapons that were allowed to flow into Mexico were found at the scene of a shootout where a federal border agent, Brian Terry, was killed in December 2010.

"Fast and Furious" was an attempt to trace the flow of guns from the US into Mexico. ATF agents were instructed to allow suspected gun runners for the Mexican cartels to take guns into Mexico, because local ATF officials and local prosecutors believed they could then follow the weapons to the cartel higher-ups in Mexico. It didn't work that way, and roughly 2,000 guns were lost, most of them AK-47-type rifles, the report said.

Investigation finds no evidence AG Eric Holder knew of 'Fast and Furious' gun-running sting - Open Channel

The Gun Manufacturers just redesigned the guns so they wouldn't meet the ban, then we tighten up the defintion.

If it isn't a revolver or a bolt-action rifle, it's an assault weapon and illegal. And posessing one is a crime. Period.

Problem solved.
That leaves out lever actions and pumps. A pump shotgun in the hands of someone practiced in its use would be devastating in a school.

With a simple answer answer this question. Are guns part of the problem with mass shootings? I'm not saying the whole problem, maybe not the majority of the problem, but at least part of the problem. If so shouldn't we do at least something about this part of the problem?
ZThey are part of the problem the same way that cars and clothes are part of the problem. IN every case the killer could not have achieved his goal without a car, clothing, shoes and a gun. Who sold that car? Why isn't he responsible for all those deaths?

ZThey are part of the problem the same way that cars and clothes are part of the problem. IN every case the killer could not have achieved his goal without a car, clothing, shoes and a gun. Who sold that car? Why isn't he responsible for all those deaths?

As has become my manta. Cars are designed for transportation, clothes and shoes for discretion or warmth, guns for killing.

No, it wasn't, Joey. The AWB was a piece of feel-good fluff, a ban on mean-looking guns, no more and no less. But you knew that, of course...well, unless you really ARE as dumb as you act on here.

Problem solved.

Sorry, but one of those assault rifles would be far more deadly. And, the fucked up thing about that is that you don't need to know anything more than how to pull a trigger, and jam a magazine in the weapon.

With a pump shotgun, you've got a few more issues to understand. Yes, in the hands of someone who practiced WEEKLY, you may have a point, but how many rounds can you shoot on your shotgun?

I'm guessing it's much less than 30.

Well a solution.

Works for me.

I'm all for it. Let's start the deportation proceedings for Obama and Eric Holder tomorrow.

I'm sorry, Holder sold those guns? Personally?

Or he just failed to shut down Bush's brain-dead operation fast enough?

Well a solution.

Works for me.

But it was illegal for those Mexicans to have those guns, right? So how come the law didn't prevent it?

And if your car is ever used in an accident no matter who owns it we'll throw your fat union-fed ass in jail. How's that?

I think you fail to understand the difference between an accident and a crime.... but that's okay... I know you guys are desperate. The party is going to be over very soon for you...

As has become my manta. Cars are designed for transportation, clothes and shoes for discretion or warmth, guns for killing.

So if someone intentionally runs over someone else they shouldn't be charged because the car was designed for transportation rather than killing? Really?
What difference does it make what the item was designed for? Guns were not designed for killing. They were designed to fire projectiles at targets.

Problem solved.

Sorry, but one of those assault rifles would be far more deadly. And, the fucked up thing about that is that you don't need to know anything more than how to pull a trigger, and jam a magazine in the weapon.

With a pump shotgun, you've got a few more issues to understand. Yes, in the hands of someone who practiced WEEKLY, you may have a point, but how many rounds can you shoot on your shotgun?

I'm guessing it's much less than 30.
A 12ga shell loaded with #4 buck fires 27 .25cal pellets at a single time. It is the poor man's machine gun. At close ranges it will be more devastating than a semi auto.
And if you think the only thing you need to know about a semi auto is insert the mag and pull the trigger I think you've never fired a weapon before.

Well a solution.

Works for me.

Still repeating lies?
So what if Holder didnt personally sell those guns. Firearms dealers and manufacturers likely didnt personally sell those guns to whatever killer ended up using them. According to the LEft they are still responsible. Somehow.

Still repeating lies?
So what if Holder didnt personally sell those guns. Firearms dealers and manufacturers likely didnt personally sell those guns to whatever killer ended up using them. According to the LEft they are still responsible. Somehow.

You don't set up a gun shop in a place like Arizona with lax enforcement unless you are knowingly selling to straw buyers for the cartels...

Still repeating lies?

You don't set up a gun shop in a place like Arizona with lax enforcement unless you are knowingly selling to straw buyers for the cartels...

What makes you think AZ has lax enforcement?

Still repeating lies?

Loughner was able to buy a gun, to start with.

Two seconds where someone can stop the shooter...

Which by the way, is EXACTLY how they tackled Loughner when he stopped to reload.

Two second is about the time it would take to realize the gun was empty. Loughner was in the middle of a crowd of people, which is unusual for such cases.
Another Joe-fail.

I suspect most of that crowd was running the hell away from him...

And frankly, where else are you going to do a mass-shooting except in a "crowd"?

Let's be honest, you guys are tools of the gun industry. they tell you their profits are in danger, and you guys leap on the grenade...
Let's be honest, Joe. Those who post here are regular people who believe in the Founders who fought off a presence that refused to allow them a voice in Britain through King George III. These crownies weren't interested in listening to the American colonists, either. They just used them to fluff their bottom line. We had to throw them off with our muskets used by men willing to walk barefooted in December as they'd already worn out shoes, just to fight back people who had better guns, a more organized infantry, new shoes and socks, and decorum that excluded our raggedy fighters who were protecting home and hearth. They had to be smarter because ammunition was not plentiful, so for the colonists, each shot had to count.

Give it up, Joe. Americans lived and died by their arms since the outset. No government we have should be deaf to that American yearning, rightness, and order. We're a quite incorporated nation that respects other nations, so long as they respect us.

Hope you had a good Christmas and look forward to a prosperous New Year and better times.

Loughner was able to buy a gun, to start with.

Loughner was a law abiding citizen right up until he started shooting people. Why shouldn't law abiding citizens buy guns?
Loughner would have been able to buy a gun in any other state as well if he were a resident there.
You fail, again. For the umpteenth time.

Poor, stupid Joe, Wide Reciever ended in 2007.

Still repeating lies?

Forum List

Back