Obama lost in every state that required a photo id .

Crooked Politics: Obama Lost in Every State With Photo ID Law

Curiously, Obama lost in every state that requires a photo ID to be produced before voting. A list of closely contested state elections with no voter ID, which narrowly went to Obama include: Minnesota (10), Iowa (6), Wisconsin (10), Nevada (6), Colorado (9), New Mexico (5) and Pennsylvania (20). This amounts to a total of 66 electoral votes. When added to Romney’s total of 205 electoral votes, that would give Romney 271 electoral votes, enough votes to win even without Ohio or Florida.

No incumbent president in the last 60 years has won reelection with the unemployment rate as high as it currently is. The only way left for the Democrats to keep Obama in office was to steal the election. Obama failed to win ANY states with photo ID laws for voters, but he did win all the swing states which require no voter ID. Add to this electronic “glitches” that gave Obama votes meant for Romney, and it’s pretty obvious what happened on November 6th, 2012. We just became a Third World country.

Crooked Politics: Obama Lost in Every State With Photo ID Law

No incumbent president in the last 60 years has won reelection with the unemployment rate as high as it currently is. The only way left for the Democrats to keep Obama in office was to steal the election.

It appears the time for self-reflection has passed. Back to tinfoil hat territory.

No incumbent president in the last 60 years has won reelection with the unemployment rate as high as it currently is. The only way left for the Democrats to keep Obama in office was to steal the election.

It appears the time for self-reflection has passed. Back to tinfoil hat territory.

And back to the classroom for people who don't read what's posted and don't make an attempt at an actual honest refutation instead of a straw man counter point with a snide sophomoric remark.

The rest of us that did read the link already read that sentence. Thanks for posting it again.

Last edited:
thats right !! in every state that required a photo id Obama lost !!

Obama lost Ohio? And I had to show a photo id. How did Mittens not win then?

OHOH I know. The oak tree threw a big acorn and all the nuts voted for Obama.

Yep, that's the story and Ima sticking to it. The nuts did it.

I remember the good old days when the Right boldly proclaimed that they would never ever piss and moan about a 'stolen election'

the way they say Democrats did in 2000.

I guess they just kidding.

ah the republican party hoping to keep legal voters from voting to win elections?

this is an old school story that has been arround for decades

thats right !! in every state that required a photo id Obama lost !!

ohio does not require photo id .

Michigan and Florida do, and Obama won both of them.

At least you made an attempt to stay out of there... But have a nice journey back nevertheless.

ohio does not require photo id .

Michigan and Florida do, and Obama won both of them.
i see this thread is stumping a lot of leftist ..:doubt: there is a difference between a voter id and and a photo voter id .

Forum List

Back