Anyone Notice the Economy Added 312,000 New Jobs in December, and the Other Good Economic News?

we have a Constitution.
You are an argument for the ignore button.
it really is immoral to blame less fortunate illegals for their illegality.
There are 158 million people on this planet that are from Poverty stricken countries who would move to America for a better life if they could and if we let them. We allow 1 million a year in. If we don't limit how many we let in there will be no Land of Prosperity to go to.
Why does the right wing claim capitalism not Government solves all problems?
Right wing doesn't claim all problems are solvable. Provide a link showing they said this or STFU.
we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

i am for abolishing our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror as the frivolous discretionary spending that it is.
So you want the world to resemble Cyberpunk?
we have a Constitution.
You are an argument for the ignore button.
it really is immoral to blame less fortunate illegals for their illegality.

Then make the democrats pay with high treason crimes guilt
for what? there is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution. we should have no illegal problem.

Having a lewd, crude, lying, crying, autocratic, narcissistic, greedy, clumsy Robber Baraon at the helm outweighs the few good things happening.
Not saying you're wrong, but how does that outweigh the good things? Who cares if he's a jackass. Is the job getting done or not?

More jobs? Yeah... uhhh... great... glad to hear it... but that's the LEAST of our problems at the moment.
So, what are the real problems, then?

Trump derangement syndrome is curable with facts,, just watch Fox News every day you might get cured.. truth willl hurt but you need to hear it

If a Fact ever happened on Fox News, it was clearly an oversight.

Whether he did or not does not detract from the truth of that statement.....care to address what was posted.....prolly not I'm guessing cause its inconvenient.

again, we threw that creep in jail in my town when he ripped off a bunch of investors in the Sun Times. Nothing he says is all that important. I'm not even sure why he has a forum.

Should have thrown him in big-boy jail.

upload_2019-1-14_18-53-42.jpeg

Forum List

Back