Anyone here ever been to Branson?

I bet there is a lot of great places to do metal detecting in Missouri for old coins and treasures.
How do you like you’re metal detector so far. I haven’t gotten out to much due to work. What machine do you have.

I love it. It's a minelab. The weather is getting cold now so I haven't been out a lot plus I'm working a job now so not as much time. But I had fun in the summer with it.

I bet there is a lot of great places to do metal detecting in Missouri for old coins and treasures.
How do you like you’re metal detector so far. I haven’t gotten out to much due to work. What machine do you have.

I love it. It's a minelab. The weather is getting cold now so I haven't been out a lot plus I'm working a job now so not as much time. But I had fun in the summer with it.
Which minelab Etrac , 3030, explorer ?

Which minelab Etrac , 3030, explorer ?

It's in my boyfriends truck right now. I've posted about it before, I think its a Eureka Gold older model, but it still works great. :)

Forum List

Back