Anyone following this Murdaugh case in S.C. on Fox or XM radio ?

here's a thread where a couple of posters are from the town.
this has some really interesting stuff.
1. Get Paul out of the way to avoid his law problems. And the massive dollars involved
2 Get her out of the way to be heir to her assets.

here's a thread where a couple of posters are from the town.
this has some really interesting stuff.
1. Get Paul out of the way to avoid his law problems. And the massive dollars involved
2 Get her out of the way to be heir to her assets.

I thought about this also - Now that Alec Murdaugh revealed the exact ways in which personal injury lawyer's are able to steal million's from it's client's, and ultimately steal those million's through the insurance industry (driving up the rates to insane level's in which inturn gives the executive's for the insurance industries a reason to make insane million's for it's bottom lines), gets audited big time now.

The entire thing should warrant one of the biggest audit's of these two industries in the history of this nation.

In fact Alec himself ought to be assistant to the state in helping it to process the information needed to bring a national case and spotlight on the two industries.

I hope personal injury lawyer's who were or might be stealing from their client's are shaking in their boot's right now.

What the judge said during sentencing is extremely condemning....judge wished for the death penalty in this one....but accepted what the state wanted. (At the end of the article)

What the judge said during sentencing is extremely condemning....judge wished for the death penalty in this one....but accepted what the state wanted. (At the end of the article)
Without the smoking gun, and it being circumstantial, it's hard to get the death penalty in a case.

Without the smoking gun, and it being circumstantial, it's hard to get the death penalty in a case.
I agree....but it was obvious that Alex was lying throughout his entire trial. The judge didn't bother with perjury charges....but such of a lack of respect for the courtrooms is usually going to be met with very harsh sentencing by the judge....who gave him the maximum.
Alex's own grandfather's picture had to be taken down from the courthouse because of this trial....that pissed off the judge to begin with.

Forum List

Back