Anyone Else Experience This?

Graybeard

Team Infidel
Aug 24, 2009
TEXAS
I have a wireless network in my house, whenever I use the microwave oven, I lose connection to the router. Needless to say I don't stand near the microwave while in use.

I have a wireless network in my house, whenever I use the microwave oven, I lose connection to the router. Needless to say I don't stand near the microwave while in use.
Interesting. What sort of wireless router do you have? I have a Linksys Wireless-G but I've never had a problem with it. My microwave is about 8-10 feet from the router.

Interesting. What sort of wireless router do you have? I have a Linksys Wireless-G but I've never had a problem with it. My microwave is about 8-10 feet from the router.
Netgear Wireless-G. I'm about 20' from the kitchen which is between me and the router. The kids computers are unaffected, they are on the same side of the house as the router.

Forum List

Back