Anyone concerned with the mixing of the Media and Government?

Just ask Pravda about their connection with the Politburo. Seem the Dems are planning the same for the US media. The sad part is the main stream media is not putting up a fight. That is why the net is in their sights now. The last bastion of real news

[

That was cute and look at you, you didnt even use a curse word. Proud of you man

Your butt stings from how hard it got kicked on this thread, I understand.

You're not helping yourself, Comrade Hypocrite, not in the slightest.

You're right, you won so hard that I cant believe it. So smart AND you didnt curse twice in a row. Look at you go:beer:

NBC is 51% owned by Comcast. They decide what channels you get. The other 49% is owned by GE, the makers of nuclear bombs and a major player in energy policy.

All the major networks own lots of newspapers, cable channels, book publishers and various other businesses. They're all listed on stock exchanges and stocks are buoyed by loose Central Bank policies and deficit spending.

Shouldnt there be some sort of conflict of interest to have a media head like Roger Ailes to be involved in the campaign? I dont mean he's some sort of blogger or something. I mean the media and the POTUS being controlled together doesnt raise any alarms.

I know, I know but if you love Fox just pretend its another Network you dont like in control of our govt and reassess
You know, 35 years ago when I tried to sound the alarm on the growing fascist state that was emerging in the USA, people told me I had a bad attitude...So I shut up since the message was falling on deaf ears..Now I just laugh and say, too bad, told ya so...Don't expect me to give a damn now that you do.......The only thing that will kill the fascist state is to destroy it's roots..

Shouldnt there be some sort of conflict of interest to have a media head like Roger Ailes to be involved in the campaign? I dont mean he's some sort of blogger or something. I mean the media and the POTUS being controlled together doesnt raise any alarms.

I know, I know but if you love Fox just pretend its another Network you dont like in control of our govt and reassess
we've been talking about this for a long time, but now you care when someone isn't doing it for you and your ideals.

now you care, to late.

NBC is 51% owned by Comcast. They decide what channels you get. The other 49% is owned by GE, the makers of nuclear bombs and a major player in energy policy.

All the major networks own lots of newspapers, cable channels, book publishers and various other businesses. They're all listed on stock exchanges and stocks are buoyed by loose Central Bank policies and deficit spending.
GE is one of the oldest and wealthiest corporations, founded by JP Morgan, Thomas Edison, Elihu Thomson, Edwin Houston and Charles Coffin.......

What about pretend journalists like George Stephonolis who used to work for the Clintons and Chris Matthews who was a page for a democrat congressman? I don't have the energy to dig up stats on left wing female "journalists" who are married to democrat politicians but I'm sure there are a substantial number.

You mean how it has been proven how much of the major media who have openly declared they are in the tank for Hillary having contributed to the Clinton Foundation?! CNN donated and declared on live tv they had done all they could do to help Hillary by giving her a pass on just about every scandal (said Cuomo in the video already posted elsewhere)!

Yeah, that's a HUGE Conglict of Interest.

GE is one of the oldest and wealthiest corporations, founded by JP Morgan, Thomas Edison, Elihu Thomson, Edwin Houston and Charles Coffin.......

GE has made huge changes in recent years, selling off unprofitable assets in order to concentrate more on industrial endeavors.

Surprisingly they've shifted back into coal fired electric plants. Not surprising I suppose when you realize that their bodyguards in government have helped to put the competition in that sector out of business.

GE Wants to Bring More Life to Coal

we've been talking about this for a long time, but now you care when someone isn't doing it for you and your ideals.

now you care, to late.

You didn't search my name and posts did you? I've been talking about it and still doing it...you gave up. Congratulations

now you care, to late.

You didn't search my name and posts did you? I've been talking about it and still doing it...you gave up. Congratulations
oh, so you are the one liberal that hates msn, cnn, abc, cbs, nbc, for blatantly support dems only.

you're The One

You mean liberal fascism....yes, we worry about that....

Forum List

Back