Anyone concerned with the mixing of the Media and Government?

Shouldnt there be some sort of conflict of interest to have a media head like Roger Ailes to be involved in the campaign? I dont mean he's some sort of blogger or something. I mean the media and the POTUS being controlled together doesnt raise any alarms.

I know, I know but if you love Fox just pretend its another Network you dont like in control of our govt and reassess

Real journalism died a few decades ago when they started trying to tell us how to look at the events they reporting on. Maybe someday they'll once again figure out that that's not their job. They should just report the who. what and when and leave it to the viewer to determine the why.

Liberals control media and Hollywood and education...it's like And Orwellian nightmare.

Hasn't the media historically been intertwined with politics since, forever?

As the 4th, but invisible, branch of government, it's job is to convince the public of .........

Wrong, their job is to expose the ugliness of government, not colluded with it.

Shouldnt there be some sort of conflict of interest to have a media head like Roger Ailes to be involved in the campaign? I dont mean he's some sort of blogger or something. I mean the media and the POTUS being controlled together doesnt raise any alarms.

I know, I know but if you love Fox just pretend its another Network you dont like in control of our govt and reassess

Let me get this straight: the left controls all of the major media. They control Hollywood which can be pretty influential to people. They control our schools K through college, and you're worried about one guy on the right?

The left nearly has a monopoly on mind control in this country. You have nothing to complain about.

To have such a simple minded "the left controls everything" response just shows how much thought you put into it.

Yet you have no viable rebuttal, go figure.

If you think that the media only consist of CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, CBS or ABC, you are wrong there are literally hundreds of independent media outlets..And if liberals only control Hollywood, how do people like GOP members get films made? Hollywood is not the only place to make a film, there are many independent film companies cranking out films...
Schools are controlled by liberals? Even the ones in conservative GOP counties, me thinks not......

As the 4th, but invisible, branch of government, it's job is to convince the public of .........

Is that high and mighty ideal written somewhere in stone?

The Media has always taken sides in elections.

In the Constitution the press is free, not fair.

I do so appreciate the liberal medias support of Trump, we couldn't have don't this without them....:lol:

I agree. Bannon as well. Brietbart has a significant following. Of course the wingers on here won't be concerned. Their thinking is so convoluted they'll see it as a balance to the the librul media being in the tank for Clinton.

Are you kidding, retard?

David Rhoades, the current president of CBS News, is the brother of Ben Rhoades, a White House national security advisor. If Ben’s name sounds familiar, that is likely due to his reported role in the editing of the now infamous Benghazi talking points.

Claire Shipman, a senior national correspondent at ABC News, is married to no other than Jay Carney, the White House Press Secretary.

If those ties between the Obama White House and ABC News aren’t disturbing enough, the president of ABC News, Ben Sherwood, is brother to Dr. Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, a special advisor to Barack Obama.

Virginia Moseley is a CNN Vice President and Washington Bureau Chief married to Tom Nides, a Deputy Secretary of State under Barack Obama.

Yet not a one of them is on the Clinton campaign payroll.

Are you kidding, retard?

David Rhoades, the current president of CBS News, is the brother of Ben Rhoades, a White House national security advisor. If Ben’s name sounds familiar, that is likely due to his reported role in the editing of the now infamous Benghazi talking points.

Claire Shipman, a senior national correspondent at ABC News, is married to no other than Jay Carney, the White House Press Secretary.

If those ties between the Obama White House and ABC News aren’t disturbing enough, the president of ABC News, Ben Sherwood, is brother to Dr. Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, a special advisor to Barack Obama.

Virginia Moseley is a CNN Vice President and Washington Bureau Chief married to Tom Nides, a Deputy Secretary of State under Barack Obama.

DERRRRRPPPP

Fucking commies.... :eusa_whistle:

Right, free to be critical of government, not become it's propaganda arm. Journalist with any integrity at all will report from a neutral point of view, it's up to the journalist to keep personal or editorial opinions out of news reports. Opinion pieces should be labeled as such and not blended with supposed news reports.

Are you kidding, retard?

DERRRRRPPPP

Tell us why you have a problem with that. Is it not true?

Are you kidding, retard?

DERRRRRPPPP

:lmao:

They are Obama administration, which Clinton was part of.

Your complete lack of integrity is not the virtue you think it is.

Wow

Looks like somebody doesn't like it when his laughable premise gets thrown back in his face, five times over. :lmao:

Are you kidding, retard?

DERRRRRPPPP

:lmao:

They are Obama administration, which Clinton was part of.

Your complete lack of integrity is not the virtue you think it is.

So what?
You don't see a difference between acquaintances and people who are actually on the payroll, paid to work on their behalf?

Lack of integrity?
You have none in this regard as you take issue with one candidate who has no ties and disregard the other who actually pays them to work on his behalf.

Yet another example of how they hold Clinton to account for imaginary standards.

Forum List

Back