Anyone concerned with the mixing of the Media and Government?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Shouldnt there be some sort of conflict of interest to have a media head like Roger Ailes to be involved in the campaign? I dont mean he's some sort of blogger or something. I mean the media and the POTUS being controlled together doesnt raise any alarms.

I know, I know but if you love Fox just pretend its another Network you dont like in control of our govt and reassess

maybe americans should talk less about the separation of church and state, and more about the separation of CULT and state. be a little more specific about just exactly what kind of behavior ruins it for us.

Shouldnt there be some sort of conflict of interest to have a media head like Roger Ailes to be involved in the campaign? I dont mean he's some sort of blogger or something. I mean the media and the POTUS being controlled together doesnt raise any alarms.

I know, I know but if you love Fox just pretend its another Network you dont like in control of our govt and reassess

Yeah, because the MSM is not in the bag for Hillary or anything.

Lol, but cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs, nbc aren't all having an orgy with hillary. Yeah.

1. Sarcasm isn't a point

2. Not by direct correlation only by accusation.

You are so obvious.

It appears we have passed the point where hiding the collusion is even necessary...
Here is CNN's New Day host Chris Cuomo explaining how - for Hillary Clinton - "we [CNN] could not help her any more than we have... she's got just a free ride so far with the media."

And when Obama hands the internet over to the UN, you'll never hear the truth again. So if you are so worried about a fair an impartial media, start there. Oppose it regardless of your party affiliation.

Oh this is rich.

We've been telling you that the MSM is the propaganda arm of the feds for decades, and you denied it.

NOW you believe it? Fuck off.

And when Obama hands the internet over to the UN, you'll never hear the truth again. So if you are so worried about a fair an impartial media, start there. Oppose it regardless of your party affiliation.

Are you talking about Net Neutrality here?

1. Sarcasm isn't a point

Yeah, but pointing out your hypocrisy certainly is. And to assume Fox is in control of the government is pretty asinine, even by your standards.

And what the hell is a "reassess"?

Let me get this straight: the left controls all of the major media. They control Hollywood which can be pretty influential to people. They control our schools K through college, and you're worried about one guy on the right?

The left nearly has a monopoly on mind control in this country. You have nothing to complain about.

Hasn't the media historically been intertwined with politics since, forever?

As the 4th, but invisible, branch of government, it's job is to convince the public of .........

1. Sarcasm isn't a point

Yeah, but pointing out your hypocrisy certainly is. And to assume Fox is in control of the government is pretty asinine, even by your standards.

And what the hell is a "reassess"?
re·as·sess
ˌrēəˈses/
verb
  1. consider or assess again, especially while paying attention to new or different factors.
    "we have decided to reassess our timetable"

Let me get this straight: the left controls all of the major media. They control Hollywood which can be pretty influential to people. They control our schools K through college, and you're worried about one guy on the right?

The left nearly has a monopoly on mind control in this country. You have nothing to complain about.

To have such a simple minded "the left controls everything" response just shows how much thought you put into it.

Anyone concerned with the mixing of the Media and Government?

No, not the least little bit!

Clinton-Propped-NRD-990.jpg

I see rumors and repeated propaganda is the same as actual evidence in the mind of some

Are you kidding, retard?

David Rhoades, the current president of CBS News, is the brother of Ben Rhoades, a White House national security advisor. If Ben’s name sounds familiar, that is likely due to his reported role in the editing of the now infamous Benghazi talking points.

Claire Shipman, a senior national correspondent at ABC News, is married to no other than Jay Carney, the White House Press Secretary.

If those ties between the Obama White House and ABC News aren’t disturbing enough, the president of ABC News, Ben Sherwood, is brother to Dr. Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, a special advisor to Barack Obama.

Virginia Moseley is a CNN Vice President and Washington Bureau Chief married to Tom Nides, a Deputy Secretary of State under Barack Obama.

Forum List

Back