Totalitarians On The March

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
stalin_fullface.jpg

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."

—COMMUNIST TYRANT AND MASS MURDERER JOSEF STALIN

This was in the news yesterday:

"Homeland Security readying contingency plan to take over election security

The Department of Homeland Security is mulling an option to declare elections a "critical infrastructure" of the United States, which would allow them a certain amount of control of the election process.

The plan is short on specifics. But if it is determined that the integrity of the ballot is at risk, theoretically, DHS could go so far as to take control of electronic voting machines and the counting process – anything that would be at risk of being hacked."
Blog: Homeland Security readying contingency plan to take over election security

"We should carefully consider whether our election system, our election process, is critical infrastructure like the financial sector, like the power grid," Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said.

"There's a vital national interest in our election process, so I do think we need to consider whether it should be considered by my department and others critical infrastructure," he said at media conference earlier this month hosted by the Christian Science Monitor."
Homeland eyes special declaration to take charge of elections

Do you understand what this means?

Yes, but I would only add that the globalists are on the march around the world and are quickly trying to end sovereignty around the world. The takeover of elections is just one symptom of many ie UN taking over internet in one month, agenda 21, UN controlling police depts etc. Its coming fast.

I know what it means. I saw this coming from the first day of Obama's presidency.

Seems T.S.Eliot knew it even earlier......

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.
The Hollowmen- 1925

There's nowhere left to go.

And the tin foil rolls out. It couldn't be that they are discussing things like required paper ballot trails on voting machines or mandatory post election audits of voted ballots...nope it's gotta be about black helicopters and "rigging".

I hope y'all buy foil at Costco.

I know what it means. I saw this coming from the first day of Obama's presidency.

Seems T.S.Eliot knew it even earlier......

Not with a bang but a whimper.
The Hollowmen- 1925

There's nowhere left to go.
The Redoubt. Though they're already grumbling that there aren't enough black people there, and how dare people who think alike buy property out in the hinterlands. And there are always the reservations.

Their primary selling point is that other people just aren't interested in living there.

And the tin foil rolls out. It couldn't be that they are discussing things like required paper ballot trails on voting machines or mandatory post election audits of voted ballots...nope it's gotta be about black helicopters and "rigging".

Yet another one trained to accept totalitarian occupation with a shrug.

Or you could try to get a homestead in SIBERIA lol. The Russians are currently more liberty minded that the US is.

So Bush's Help America Vote Act (HAVA) was totalitarian? Interesting...

SW, please tell me you are not that naive. Globlalists are trying to tear down nation sovereignty. This is no secret. Look at whats happening in europe. The muslim migration to europe wasnt by accident.

SW, please tell me you are not that naive. Globlalists are trying to tear down nation sovereignty. This is no secret. Look at whats happening in europe. The muslim migration to europe wasnt by accident.

I'm not naive but you are silly. Buy in bulk for your bunker.

Jesus saves...when he shops at Walmart.

So Bush's Help America Vote Act (HAVA) was totalitarian? Interesting...

Where does it say Obama's flunky Jeh Johnson, and Homeland Security, take over United States Elections?

Jeh Johnson....who admitted that the Obama administration made up statistics on immigration deportations to make it look like Obama wasn't encouraging illegal aliens.

"DHS Chief Jeh Johnson Confirms Inflation of Deportation Numbers"
DHS Chief Johnson Confirms Inflation of Deportation Numbers

stalin_fullface.jpg

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."

—COMMUNIST TYRANT AND MASS MURDERER JOSEF STALIN

This was in the news yesterday:

"Homeland Security readying contingency plan to take over election security

The Department of Homeland Security is mulling an option to declare elections a "critical infrastructure" of the United States, which would allow them a certain amount of control of the election process.

The plan is short on specifics. But if it is determined that the integrity of the ballot is at risk, theoretically, DHS could go so far as to take control of electronic voting machines and the counting process – anything that would be at risk of being hacked."
Blog: Homeland Security readying contingency plan to take over election security

"We should carefully consider whether our election system, our election process, is critical infrastructure like the financial sector, like the power grid," Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said.

"There's a vital national interest in our election process, so I do think we need to consider whether it should be considered by my department and others critical infrastructure," he said at media conference earlier this month hosted by the Christian Science Monitor."
Homeland eyes special declaration to take charge of elections

Do you understand what this means?

Your thread title suits the Alt-Right well. If they start to issue membership cards I'm sure you will be the first to get one.

Forum List

Back