anyone actually working today

I took off work to start baking for Christmas.. I'm taking off Thursday for the same reason. :)

Being quite pissed off at my car dealership for not honoring warranties, coupons and trying to charge me $380 to replace 4 plugs and a rotor cap ! :banana2:

dilloduck said:
Being quite pissed off at my car dealership for not honoring warranties, coupons and trying to charge me $380 to replace 4 plugs and a rotor cap ! :banana2:

Ouch!!!!!!! :eek2:

Bonnie said:
Ouch!!!!!!! :eek2:

SHIT HEADS----I can do that myself for $20. Only wanted em to look at my engine check lite. Thought the O2 sensor might be out. $90 in labor for them to just look at the damn thing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dilloduck said:
SHIT HEADS----I can do that myself for $20. Only wanted em to look at my engine check lite. Thought the O2 sensor might be out. $90 in labor for them to just look at the damn thing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That's the diagnostic machine hook up they charged you for???

WeAreLegion said:
I'm building swanky CAD powered web pages with .asp calls to a database.

Well, aren't you just the cats meow.. :poke: :funnyface

being the evil neoocn that i am i am doing nothing while my staff makes me bags of money....(they are all libs...............ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Not I! I just finished up working 6-10s for most of the summer & 5-10s for the remainder.

Kinda nice to have some time off, I suspect I'll get put back to work on the inside for the winter very soon installing computer/telephone networks. In the meantime I'm going to relax!

well, uh, I am at "work", but I ain't doing much. Just reading the news, USMB and getting ready for a trip to Korea. Other than that, not much. Like manu, my employees are doing all the work while this greedy conservative sits on his ass!

manu1959 said:
being the evil neoocn that i am i am doing nothing while my staff makes me bags of money....(they are all libs...............ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh)
Aww cmon, everyone know libs dont work!

manu1959 said:

lol, are you the Mr. Burns of Springfield?? "Egggggcellent!"

freeandfun1 said:
well, uh, I am at "work", but I ain't doing much. Just reading the news, USMB and getting ready for a trip to Korea. Other than that, not much. Like manu, my employees are doing all the work while this greedy conservative sits on his ass!

Hey, make sure you pass along a message to Kim Jong Il :

"This is from NT : :finger3:"

A heartfelt bitchslap would be a nice touch, too. :D

Forum List

Back