anyone actually working today

NightTrain said:
Hey, make sure you pass along a message to Kim Jong Il :

"This is from NT : :finger3:"

A heartfelt bitchslap would be a nice touch, too. :D

lol - okay!

I will only be there for about three days. Long enough to have a couple of meetings and to have dinner one night with my old company commander whose back in Korea on probably his last assignment before retirement....

freeandfun1 said:
well, uh, I am at "work", but I ain't doing much. Just reading the news, USMB and getting ready for a trip to Korea. Other than that, not much. Like manu, my employees are doing all the work while this greedy conservative sits on his ass!

Go capitalism :beer:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
NEGATIVE!!!!!!
It really is a secret!

my uncle during the cold war years worked at livermoore lab in califonia, my dad (a criminal defense attorney) and my other uncles used to try and get him drunk to tell us what he did.....never did find out

manu1959 said:
my uncle during the cold war years worked at livermoore lab in califonia, my dad (a criminal defense attorney) and my other uncles used to try and get him drunk to tell us what he did.....never did find out
I know the feeling...
My wife tries to get it outta me in me sleep.

manu1959 said:

I have an employee whose father-in-law works out at Area 51. He takes the bus instead of the plane every day though cuz he is scared of flying! lol

Anyway, he won't say squat about what he does. A matter-of-fact, if you ask him, technically, he is supposed to report you to the "authorities". He will tell you twice not to ask, but if you ask a third time, he WILL file a report. He said it is all part of his contract and if he doesn't report it and they find out, HE could be jailed.

He is a pretty interesting character!

freeandfun1 said:
I have an employee whose father-in-law works out at Area 51. He takes the bus instead of the plane every day though cuz he is scared of flying! lol

Anyway, he won't say squat about what he does. A matter-of-fact, if you ask him, technically, he is supposed to report you to the "authorities". He will tell you twice not to ask, but if you ask a third time, he WILL file a report. He said it is all part of his contract and if he doesn't report it and they find out, HE could be jailed.

He is a pretty interesting character!
He used to or he still works at area 51???

I ask because they're not THAT strict anymore..
In fact I don't even know if it's even still active.

He still works there and has for about 20 years now. Area 51 is still very active. As is the Nevada Test Site. You can see the planes take off daily for Area 51 from McCarren Airport. They are the white planes with a red stripe down the side and no windows.

Many from there have been deployed overseas. I don't know what he does, but I do know another guy that is in Afganistan as a drone operator. He was finally allowed to tell us what he did once the program was out of the bag.

Forum List

Back