Anybody else not care about Women's World Cup soccer?

Yeah...I pointed out how you took a beer and politicized it and you simply used profanity. Thanks for the batting practice.
HaHaHa, Do you have AB stock? What does it matter to you whether or not I drink a shit beer? Are you trying to use your commie tactics to force the public to use particular products now? Shades of "You must get the jab" You really don't believe in freedom of choice or anything else do you.

So toobfreak was lying when he/she/it said this?
No. You're trying to apply what you think are characteristics of the group to individuals. There are several of us who enjoy sports, whether played by men or women, especially internationally. We enjoy seeing our country compete. In the case of futbol, we probably enjoy the women's game more because we are actually competitive. Our men's team can't seem to rise above mediocre.

I just did. You just refuse to acknowledge it.
They hired a social media influencer to endorse their product. Just like they once hired any number of country music stars.

You guys made it political.

I'll demonstrate...

Here is an ad for Bud Light featuring George Strait.

Do you recall any threads from the left wing posters or any liberal anywhere having a meltdown over this?

No. You're trying to apply what you think are characteristics of the group to individuals. There are several of us who enjoy sports, whether played by men or women, especially internationally. We enjoy seeing our country compete. In the case of futbol, we probably enjoy the women's game more because we are actually competitive. Our men's team can't seem to rise above mediocre.
So we can put you in the column of supporting the USWNT?

Again, demonstrate how Budweiser invoked politics.

Uh, when they hired this dude to represent their product.

iu

They hired a social media influencer to endorse their product. Just like they once hired any number of country music stars.

You guys made it political.

I'll demonstrate...

Here is an ad for Bud Light featuring George Strait.

Do you recall any threads from the left wing posters or any liberal anywhere having a meltdown over this?

How is George Strait singing a song political?

Sorry, but forced trans acceptance is a political issue despite your desire for it not to be.

I could care less about soccer in general but especially American women's soccer.

Mostly American Leftest lesbians on the team.

Not only do I don't care if they win I would really like to see them lose, badly.

It is hard put to find another sport more boring than soccer and a team more despicably woke than the US Women's team.
Women have soccer teams?

So we can put you in the column of supporting the USWNT?
I support their play on the field and like to see America win. What they rant about off the field is a totally different thing. Remember, they play a sport, not study anything they claim to be knowledgeable about. Why should I care what political opinions they want to spout?

I didn't know Dylan was a political figure. What office did they run for?
Anyone who comments on politics is a political figure, moron. Some just have a bigger audience than others. AB gave this degenerate an audience, so he is a political figure. If they had never given him the audience, you wouldn't be whining about it and neither would they.

I don't beleive we've conversed before. Are you truly ignorant, or just playing so to troll other posters?

Candycuck wouldn't be able to have a non "gotcha attempt" thread if you put a gun to his empty head.

Forum List

Back