Anybody else not care about Women's World Cup soccer?

B. Defending professional women’s sports is still important, but it doesn’t mean you have to be a fan of it and follow it. .....
That's an ambiguous statement. I appreciate certain sports but others not. I defend (if that's the word you've decided to choose) tennis but not curling, for example. I also defend soccer but not so much women's soccer and absolutely not any sport where transvestites or transsexuals are allowed to compete. I watch certain men's sports because I enjoy seeing the way men play the game. I enjoy certain women's sports because I enjoy seeing the way women play the game. But I don't have the slightest interest in any sport where gender concoctions pretend to be one or the other. Women's soccer (as a whole) has become one of the later sports in my opinion and it does not have my support/defense at all.

I have a (very) casual interest in a number of "B" sports and games. Baseball, Boxing, Basketball, Bowling, Bocci, Billiards...and a few othes like Hockey and Soccer are ok too. I'm not fanatical about any of them. The most culturally retarded game on the face of the earth is American PRO football, practically tied by fanatical South American soccer where the fans go absolutely apeshit and have free-for-alls involving 1000's of people. I know because I've actually been in South America during a World Cup. However, I feel totally different about American COLLEGE football than Pro and do watch it occasionally. It's the mentality of NFL which shows how low class America has become. We were a much better nation when Baseball was 'in" and football was a bunch of guys wearing sweatshirts and leater skullcaps. Pro sports in general are loaded with drug users, wife abusers, murderers, drunk drivers, criminals, and just plain ASSHOLES. But NFL American football takes the cake, hands down.

Last edited:
So you don’t have any Idea what my position on the topic is?
I saw your post, I responded. I didn’t then read throughout pages and pages to see what you said through all of them… I mean, is that what you expect people to do? Are you that captivating?

I saw your post, I responded. I didn’t then read throughout pages and pages to see what you said through all of them… I mean, is that what you expect people to do? Are you that captivating?
I give up. :uhoh3: Same thing GLASNOST I give up after you two did not heed good advice I gave on post# 173 page nine.

Maybe it's just me, but when I found out that many of the women soccer players would not sing the national anthem, that's when I lost interest in them. It's their choice to refrain from singing, and my choice not to follow them. This is not going to help their cause any.

I am honest. More than we can say about you.
?

How am I dishonest? That’s an odd thing to just sling around without any examples or explanation

But do answer the question.. do you expect people to read through 9 pages of replies before replying to you?

Maybe it's just me, but when I found out that many of the women soccer players would not sing the national anthem, that's when I lost interest in them. It's their choice to refrain from singing, and my choice not to follow them. This is not going to help their cause any.
They rubbed many the wrong way, and rightfully so..

1. They live in a first world paradise, and take it all for granted

2. They act as if they are ashamed of it, and talk of how evil it is.

3. They have nothing to say about Iran, China, Venezuela, etc.

Only spoiled posh princesses in their castles could think they have it so tough in America. Then, when people give them the wake up call, the media martyrs them as heroes for being disagreed with, mocked, and just ignored. Then they apply some mythical systemic injustice scheme they can’t identify (but critical theory faith makes them know it’s there!) for the 10th time this week… it’s so cliche at this point.

I could care less about soccer in general but especially American women's soccer.

Mostly American Leftest lesbians on the team.

Not only do I don't care if they win I would really like to see them lose, badly.

It is hard put to find another sport more boring than soccer and a team more despicably woke than the US Women's team.

I am actively rooting for these anti-American harpies to lose.

So you don't actually vare about women's sports. Inly when Da Fayz are involved. Got it.

I like soccer but i wont even click the free channel to American games. I hope they lose out. No painted. Pierced, dyed communist lezbo. No wrinkled homeO looking dyke coaches that look like they just ate a lot of tuna. Get off my TV.

I might tune in other womens games until i see men on the pitch on both sides. Then I'm out.//

I like soccer but i wont even click the free channel to American games. I hope they lose out. No painted. Pierced, dyed communist lezbo. No wrinkled homeO looking dyke coaches that look like they just ate a lot of tuna. Get off my TV.

I might tune in other womens games until i see men on the pitch on both sides. Then I'm out.//
A well-thought-out response dripping with reality!

Forum List

Back