Any wrestling fans here?

how do you get staff involved without breaking rules? i dont need that trouble any more.

how do you get staff involved without breaking rules?.....

Well, usually "by direct person-to-person contact, usually requiring some break in the skin or mucous membranes to allow transfer of the bacteria."

i [sic] wasnt [sic] talking to you stupid name [sic]. your [sic] losing the poll btw. lol.

You have already lost "the English," genius.

lol. okay stupid name. i was going to buy you a sub but not any more. lol.

My favorite amateur/pro wrestlers were the Varsity Club. They had championship belts in college and such

varsity-club.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite amateur/pro wrestlers were the Varsity Club. They had championship belts in college and such

varsity-club.jpg

hi booger my name is jeff. that was a tough team. ric stiener could beat just about anyone up. hes older now but it still pretty tough.

varsity-club.jpg

hi booger my name is jeff. that was a tough team. ric stiener could beat just about anyone up. hes older now but it still pretty tough.

What's up, Jeff? You're right about Steiner. He was so tough, he was tag team champs with an old lady as his partner. You like Big Poppa Pump? Holla if you hear me

Forum List

Back