Any wrestling fans here?

Folk style and freestyle wrestling are not silly put-ons like that lowest common denominator nonsense ‘professional wrestling.’
Sorry dude but I think you are misinformed

I have a very close family member who was in amateur wrestling through high school, ncaa, and even did some not well know pro stuff

The finishes are all scripted ahead of time. I thought everyone knew this about wrestling

I was there when his high school coach told him he was going to win the regional title the week before the match even took place.

It was a great day for our family still

You are very mistaken. High school and college wrestling is a real sport. No scripting. You’re probably kidding and I’m not getting the joke.
Brock lesnar was booked to win ncaa title because they knew he was going to wwe because of his size.

Wrestling is theater

I always thought this was commob knowledge and just simpletons like Biff Tannen wouldnt know the difference

The NCAAs are most certainly NOT scripted. Make no mistake.

how do you know ... .

Because I wrestled in the NCAA. Nothing about it is fixed, unlike that lowest common denominator show called ‘pro-wrestling.’

Common knowledge that all forms of amateur and pro wrestling are predetermined

The ncaa stuff is still fun to watch though

Folk style and freestyle wrestling are not silly put-ons like that lowest common denominator nonsense ‘professional wrestling.’

I have a very close family member who was in amateur wrestling through high school, ncaa, and even did some not well know pro stuff

The finishes are all scripted ahead of time. I thought everyone knew this about wrestling

I was there when his high school coach told him he was going to win the regional title the week before the match even took place.

You are very mistaken. High school and college wrestling is a real sport. No scripting. You’re probably kidding and I’m not getting the joke.
Brock lesnar was booked to win ncaa title because they knew he was going to wwe because of his size.

Wrestling is theater

I always thought this was commob knowledge and just simpletons like Biff Tannen wouldnt know the difference

Stop dude

The point system doesn’t even make sense and they change the rules as they go to have the right guy win

Everyone knows it’s fixed and thats why it never took off like march madness or football

Wrestling is theater

Stop dude

The point system doesn’t even make sense and they change the rules as they go to have the right guy win

Everyone knows it’s fixed and thats why it never took off like march madness or football

Dude,

I realize you’re going for a running gag here, but for the sake of those who don’t know better than to take your joke seriously, I have to point out that the point system makes perfect sense and is applied consistently.

Wrestling is theater

how do you know ... .

Because I wrestled in the NCAA. Nothing about it is fixed, unlike that lowest common denominator show called ‘pro-wrestling.’

i doubt that stupid name. and if you did you clearly werent good enough becuz you would be in the pros by now.

Wrestling is theater

Stop dude

you cant talk smart to that guy. ive tried and he doesnt listen

Here is when brock lesnar was booked to win the championship in high school

112d97c0c6a4d0952716414fdaac46c960eafb06_hq.jpg

They knew he would be a draw because of his size so they had him beat the champ on "points"

Too had that fake shit didn't translate for brock in the nfl

Wrestling is theater

Stop dude

you cant talk smart to that guy. ive tried and he doesnt listen

:lmao:

hey stupid name. whats unkotare even mean. i asked you a few days ago and you ignored me.

Wrestling is theater

how do you know ... .

i doubt that stupid name. and if you did you clearly werent good enough becuz you would be in the pros by now.

That makes absolutely no sense, of course.

Here is when brock lesnar was booked to win the championship in high school

112d97c0c6a4d0952716414fdaac46c960eafb06_hq.jpg

They knew he would be a draw because of his size so they had him beat the champ on "points"

Too had that fake shit didn't translate for brock in the nfl

The joke will work better if you add something more to it.

Wrestling is theater

how do you know ... .

your something else stupid name. lol. but i like you.

how do you know ... .

Stupid name isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but he means well

how do you know ... .

lol. thats why i like him. i come from a place were i can tell someone who is good on the inside but my also be missing something on the inside. he has something in the middle and missing something upstairs. lol.

how do you know ... .

It’s not nice of you to toy with the newbie by making him think you’re including him in your gag.

It’s not nice of you to toy with the newbie by making him think you’re including him in your gag.
Type quietly. Don’t let the new guys hear. Ha! We’ve got these newbies on the ropes. Kind of like when Vader would throw the jobbers in the corner and lay in the punches on that fake rasslin show they so love.

Forum List

Back