Any truth to liberal narrative Republicans are disappointed in Trump? For Libs too.

Describe you

• I voted for Trump and I AM NOT disappointed with Trump's performance

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I voted for Trump and I AM disappointed with Trump's performance.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I voted for Clinton and I AM disappointed with Trump's performance.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I voted for Clinton and I AM NOT disappointed with Trump's performance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
That's the liberal narrative. Personally, I believe this means two things. 1. The desire to be right. 2. Misery loves company.................Anyway, I figure to poll this board to see if there's any truth to this.

Of course libs. can alter the results by selecting "I voted for Trump and am disappointed" (what, lib. propaganda?, blasphemy)....................... but beings I know the make-up of this board and if there's not enough "supported Hillary", the results will put that nonsense into proper perspective.

Last edited:
So far so good. The dems will obstruct and block everything, and the MSM will blame Trump and encourage the dems, but the electoral majority that elected Trump is still solidly behind the GOP, we may even get Lindsey Graham's and Mitt's and McCain's votes in 2020.

I voted for neither Trump nor Clinton, and though expecting incompetence from the winner, the inability of Trump to govern competently and steadily has become a growing concern to most of the country.

I voted for neither Trump nor Clinton, and though expecting incompetence from the winner, the inability of Trump to govern competently and steadily has become a growing concern to most of the country.

Keep drinking the MSM koolaid. You still think that the movie "13-hours" is bullsh!t, and that a video caused the Ben Ghazi attack, right?

Keep drinking the MSM koolaid. You still think that the movie "13-hours" is bullsh!t, and that a video caused the Ben Ghazi attack, right?
Your nonsense continues to grow. For one, where is replace and repeal, For two, where is the wall. 100 days is up next week, bud.

That's the liberal narrative. Of course I know it means two things. 1. the desire to be right. 2. Misery loves company.................Anyway, I figure to poll this board to see if there's any truth to this.

Of course libs. can alter the results by selecting "I voted for Trump and am disappointed" (what, lib. propaganda?, blasphemy)....................... but beings I know the make-up of this board and if there's not enough "supported Hillary", the results will put that nonsense into proper perspective.

I'm disappointed in Paul Ryan. So far he has proved to be an ineffective Speaker. No vote on Healthcare reform was a failure for him. If he can't get some bills to the floor for a vote or the GOP will lose in the midterms.

Trump has done a phenomenally good job. I can hardly wait to see the liberal meltdown when Trump is handily reelected.

Your nonsense continues to grow.
For one, where is replace and repeal,
For two, where is the wall. .
100 days is up next week, bud.

For one, where is replace and repeal, the dems took 17 month with super-majorities, Nancy said pass it then read it. Its a time-bomb that's about to pop. Trumpcare will probably end up being Obamacare lite. If that fails, just let Obamacare fail.
For two, where is the wall. In design, its coming, one way or another, we could use the sanctuary cities' grant money...
100 days is up next week, Trump has at least 4-years, probably 8-years, hope you enjoy!!

Keep telling yourself that, kyzr. The way Trump is stumbling along, all of that is in doubt.

Forum List

Back