Any truth to liberal narrative Republicans are disappointed in Trump? For Libs too.

Describe you

• I voted for Trump and I AM NOT disappointed with Trump's performance

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I voted for Trump and I AM disappointed with Trump's performance.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I voted for Clinton and I AM disappointed with Trump's performance.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I voted for Clinton and I AM NOT disappointed with Trump's performance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Yeah, conservatives have really had their asses handed to them."

Elections have consequences, and the greatest is the winner has to govern well: that has not happened.

Ha ha.........They aren't going anywhere. False threats to appear they actually stand for something.

I know....

One can hope though....

Abortions and going queer isn't thinning their numbers fast enough though. We need to find a way to convince them to kill themselves on account of "climate change".

b2a3ea821071fbbd100128f94a5f5e3afdb6b1987a0df653bd8fd552e70e889f.jpg

That's the liberal narrative. Personally, I believe this means two things. 1. The desire to be right. 2. Misery loves company.................Anyway, I figure to poll this board to see if there's any truth to this.

Of course libs. can alter the results by selecting "I voted for Trump and am disappointed" (what, lib. propaganda?, blasphemy)....................... but beings I know the make-up of this board and if there's not enough "supported Hillary", the results will put that nonsense into proper perspective.

I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump... and I'm not disappointed in his performance, only because I had low expectations, and had even lower expectations of Clinton, had she been given the chance to screw over the country.

Your poll does not have enough options. I voted for Trump and I am mostly happy with his performance.
What don't you like? You sound like an "establishment" whiner???

Not a Republican, never have been, I've been an Independent (generically a capitalist libertarian) my entire life. (Where I sit in each of the political parties is right in my sig FYI)

I'm not entirely convinced that hitting the airstrip bunkers the chemicals came from. Don't hate it, just had a "different" idea, more along the lines of staying out of it - have Putin do it; it would have bolstered Putin's international appeal slightly (at this point I think Putin will take anything he can get there,) it would have the keep us "out of it" at least visibly (eliminating the seemed fractures in R unity as well as sucking the wind out of the lefts "he wants war, we're all gonna die" sails), and it would have let the US and Putin approach the table from a less hostile position - which would be a pretty good thing right now given the situation in NK (though in fairness, I think Putin's just over there to keep the N. Korean refugees out of his country like he said.) If the US, Russia, and China were there in quasi-alliance, we could end that idiot and be done with him too. I do think the "show of force" was a good and even perhaps "necessary" thing to set the stage for US's reclaimed position of power, but I also think that there will be more opportunities for that, and it's not like that particular dick waving helped with NK because that guy is off his rocker. I also think there is almost no benefit with China since there's a seeming agreement of working together there. We could have gotten the message out with the MOAB and some more "useful" strikes (like slapping down s -- It's one of those, either way is "okay," but I think my idea is better because there's so many birds in it. ~shrug~

I wasn't entirely keen on Trump switching over to "remove Assad" position because I see Syria as a civil war situation, same with the Ukraine - it is /none/ of our business. I'm not even entirely convinced it was Assad that did the gas attack - though I think President Trump made the /right/ call since they shot the airport it came from (regardless of who did it) The bottom line is that I don't particularly want to be over there. And if we do go over there, no pussy footing around, lets do some paving and be done with it. It's time to either shit, or get off the pot.

I don't agree with his stated position on Dreamers and I think anchor babies are just as bad as border jumper illegals - they should /all/ go. If you're not legal here, then neither are your popped out kids - suck it, get to the back of the line, and be happy we don't say you can /never/ have citizenship as restitution for intentionally abusing our very welcoming /legal/ immigration system. President Trump is far too soft hearted. I'm in full bore "America First" mode as far as immigration goes.

So yea I'm "mostly" but not fully happy heh

Any truth to liberal narrative Republicans are disappointed in Trump? For Libs too.

The first part of the question is all I need, to know the answer. When any liberal fanatic goes on an narrative (sometimes known as a "rant"), no, there is no truth to it.

As for Trump, I've never seen a perfect President yet, and that includes him. But he's in the "Moderately good" range to me as far as actual performance and success go. And in the "Terrific" range as far as appearances go - humiliating the Iranians, reading the riot act to Mexico, pi**ing off the left and identifying to be the liars they are, etc.

If Trump can pass a substantial tax cut, get rid of Obamacare, get the wall built, significantly cut spending, junk the Iran nuke deal, and pass the budget he's touting, he'll move up into the "Terrific" range for in performance, too. And if he can replace the next retiring USSC justice with a solid conservative like Scalia, he approaches "Outstanding".

Are Republicans disappointed in Trump? Nope. Except maybe for the few that want the "establishment" to stay in power. But they no longer count, just as Democrats no longer count.

Keep telling yourself that, kyzr. The way Trump is stumbling along, all of that is in doubt.

The only thing that is in doubt is how big a conniption you'll have when he gets reelected. So far he is doing very well considering he's a political novice trying to undo decades of progressive damage.

Given that conservatives were still giving GW Bush a 73% approval rating at the very end of his disaster of a presidency,
it shouldn't be any surprise if conservatives also go down with the Trump ship.

Given that conservatives were still giving GW Bush a 73% approval rating at the very end of his disaster of a presidency,
it shouldn't be any surprise if conservatives also go down with the Trump ship.

There were some things GWB did that I didn't like. But overall, I thought he did a good job. Still do. Far better than Obama.

Forum List

Back