Any truth to liberal narrative Republicans are disappointed in Trump? For Libs too.

Describe you

• I voted for Trump and I AM NOT disappointed with Trump's performance

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • I voted for Trump and I AM disappointed with Trump's performance.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I voted for Clinton and I AM disappointed with Trump's performance.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I voted for Clinton and I AM NOT disappointed with Trump's performance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Any truth to liberal narrative Republicans are disappointed in Trump? For Libs too.

The first part of the question is all I need, to know the answer. When any liberal fanatic goes on an narrative (sometimes known as a "rant"), no, there is no truth to it.

As for Trump, I've never seen a perfect President yet, and that includes him. But he's in the "Moderately good" range to me as far as actual performance and success go. And in the "Terrific" range as far as appearances go - humiliating the Iranians, reading the riot act to Mexico, pi**ing off the left and identifying to be the liars they are, etc.

If Trump can pass a substantial tax cut, get rid of Obamacare, get the wall built, significantly cut spending, junk the Iran nuke deal, and pass the budget he's touting, he'll move up into the "Terrific" range for in performance, too. And if he can replace the next retiring USSC justice with a solid conservative like Scalia, he approaches "Outstanding".

Are Republicans disappointed in Trump? Nope. Except maybe for the few that want the "establishment" to stay in power. But they no longer count, just as Democrats no longer count.

Keep telling yourself that, kyzr. The way Trump is stumbling along, all of that is in doubt.
I deal in reality, Trump is president. Constantly whining doesn't help. Negotiating/debating solutions helps. Besides, who can the dems put up that's credible? Cuomo? Warren? Bernie at 90? Oprah? The dems booed each other?! At least the GOP whiners see that Trump values are their values, especially if he gets another Supreme or two.
"Stumbling" isn't the word I'd use, its more like "learning the job" and positioning the right people.

I voted for neither Trump nor Clinton, and though expecting incompetence from the winner, the inability of Trump to govern competently and steadily has become a growing concern to most of the country.

Keep drinking the MSM koolaid. You still think that the movie "13-hours" is bullsh!t, and that a video caused the Ben Ghazi attack, right?
Your nonsense continues to grow.
For one, where is replace and repeal,
For two, where is the wall. .
100 days is up next week, bud.
For one, where is replace and repeal, the dems took 17 month with super-majorities, Nancy said pass it then read it. Its a time-bomb that's about to pop. Trumpcare will probably end up being Obamacare lite. If that fails, just let Obamacare fail.
For two, where is the wall. In design, its coming, one way or another, we could use the sanctuary cities' grant money...
100 days is up next week, Trump has at least 4-years, probably 8-years, hope you enjoy!!
No excuse, kyzr, unless you want Trump to be like Obama.

He said the first day. Did not happen. Got his ass handed to him along with Ryan's. Almost the 100th day, and it has not happened.

No construction on the wall.

The dreamers get to stay. (?)

Bombs Syria and sends the fleet in the North Pacific the wrong way.

No tax reform.

Last edited:
Ryan and the GOP loafers in Congress voted 50+ times to repeal Obamacare, and yet the dumb coxuckers had no clue what to replace it with?? Ryan and McConnell needed to form a joint committee and write the replace part, they had 8-years, and did nothing. Even if Congress passes it, the Senate will not pass it, just ask Rand Paul. Apparently the KY senators don't talk much???

Thank you, kyzr, and your Orange Boy is stumbling right along with them.

The Senators will pass a deal that keeps most of the guts of ACA, minus the mandate, and stricter controls, not looser ones, on the states.

Not disappointed yet but will be anxiously awaiting the tax and healthcare reform plans.

The health care repeal and replace is going to be far more centrist than you want I think, Mike, and will include Dem support, so you know what that means.

I, too, am with you on waiting on the tax bill.

If you're a Republican who voted for Trump based on his campaign promises and you are NOT dissapointed, it's safe to say you are a moron.

I wrote in Ted Cruz on my ballot.

Trump has done well enough that I regret not supporting him until after he actually started to roll back regressive policy.

He has done so very aggressively from what I can tell. I was always happy hitlary lost, I can say my optimism for the future has increased since Trump won.

I voted for neither Trump nor Clinton, and though expecting incompetence from the winner, the inability of Trump to govern competently and steadily has become a growing concern to most of the country.

Nobody cares what you think.

You're giving that asswipe credit for "thinking"?

The day a real thought enter's fakey's dense skull I hope it's the realization that he's an oxygen thief and he drives into a fuckin tree.

Nobody cares what you think.

You're giving that asswipe credit for "thinking"?

The day a real thought enter's fakey's dense skull I hope it's the realization that he's an oxygen thief and he drives into a fuckin tree.

I usually just skip over Fakeys posts because they have no useful content.

I usually just skip over Fakeys posts because they have no useful content.

Yeah, he offers nothing of value. As a cognizant adult I take exception to the assertion there are any "thoughts" involved with the insipid gibberish utterly vacuous pieces of shit like fakey post. A real human being with self awareness would not subject themselves to the ridicule and contempt by stubbornly parroting their drivel over and over. These "people" like fakey are drones, dedicated not only to remaining ignorant, but promoting that ignorance for the sake of the collective.

They're like ants more than they're like people.

The truth of the matter is that most republicans are in denial about Trump. They are just too immature to admit they have a failure leading the political party they worship.

The bedwetters like pete and dog get their asses handed to them and they cry, can't take what they dish.

The bottom line to this OP is that Trump has been a disappoint, a big disappointment, to libs, dems, pubs, and cons.

Tis what is.

Wholly shit if that isn't projection. Remember people "conservatives have had their asses handed to them".
The bedwetters like pete and dog get their asses handed to them and they cry, can't take what they dish.

The bottom line to this OP is that Trump has been a disappoint, a big disappointment, to libs, dems, pubs, and cons.

Tis what is.

Yeah, conservatives have really had their asses handed to them. And the poll results add merit to your point about Trump's disappointment:

I voted for Trump and I AM NOT disappointed with Trump's performance: 15

I voted for Trump and I AM disappointed with Trump's performance: 0

I voted for Clinton and I AM disappointed with Trump's performance: 3

I voted for Clinton and I AM NOT disappointed with Trump's performance: 0

The truth of the matter is that the left hates America so much that anything done to make it a great country must be opposed and lied about continuously.

But then, this is exactly why America threw their asses out of power.

I voted for Trump on the sole basis of the SCOTUS pick. Had I known he'd do such a good job, I'd have voted for him in the primaries.

I think that even among the "never Trump" but still anti collectivist opposition to the democrooks that refused to support him he has made inroads. I'm willing to bet he wins re-election in 2020 so easily that bed wetters that promised to leave in 2016 will finally GTFO.

I voted for Trump on the sole basis of the SCOTUS pick. Had I known he'd do such a good job, I'd have voted for him in the primaries.

I think that even among the "never Trump" but still anti collectivist opposition to the democrooks that refused to support him he has made inroads. I'm willing to bet he wins re-election in 2020 so easily that bed wetters that promised to leave in 2016 will finally GTFO.

Ha ha.........They aren't going anywhere. False threats to appear they actually stand for something.

The truth of the matter is that the Trumpertarians are denying reality: he is a failure.

Forum List

Back