Any righties on the 3rd Coast wanna tell me how great oil is?

Hey fuckstain...

Be pissed all you want about the spill, but your OP is just a rant about BigOil...

You want to do something about oil consumption? Stop using all petroleum products or STFU....

Are you going to be OK with putting some of your tax dollars up to pay for this mess if BP for whatever reason can't?

I don't have much doubt that they will. They are taking a PR hit already, that would be bad for them... so I am betting they will do/are doing all they can.

In the event you are wrong, you are going to be willing to chip in, right?

If you won't move....quit your damn whining about it.
Not about being selfish....it's about what is, is. We and the world depend on oil, so suck it up, dude.

You expect others to change their entire lives around so that you can drive your car?

You expect others to change their entire lives so that you can live in a city, BELOW SEA LEVEL, adjacent to the Mississippi River and Hurricane Alley?

I love above sea level, as does most of the city. Either way, I fail to see how being above or below sea level has anything to do with the oil spill.

Are you going to be OK with putting some of your tax dollars up to pay for this mess if BP for whatever reason can't?

I don't have much doubt that they will. They are taking a PR hit already, that would be bad for them... so I am betting they will do/are doing all they can.

In the event you are wrong, you are going to be willing to chip in, right?

I'm going to use your shirts and pants to soak up all the oil.... Shouldn't take more than one of each from you... I mean a size "are you kidding me" extra fat pair of pants and a size "OMG!" shirt should cover it..... So go fetch them for me spidertubby......:lol:

You expect others to change their entire lives around so that you can drive your car?

You expect others to change their entire lives so that you can live in a city, BELOW SEA LEVEL, adjacent to the Mississippi River and Hurricane Alley?

I love above sea level, as does most of the city. Either way, I fail to see how being above or below sea level has anything to do with the oil spill.

You really don't have a clue do you? :lol:
Hint: it all ties in together with the location. :eusa_shhh:

You really don't have a clue do you? :lol:
Hint: it all ties in together with the location. :eusa_shhh:
Can you clarify your overly vague statement?

Do you think that being very pissed and wanting to change something to fix it about this oil spill - and also wanting gas for your car - can be consistent with one another?

Hey fuckstain...

Be pissed all you want about the spill, but your OP is just a rant about BigOil...

You want to do something about oil consumption? Stop using all petroleum products or STFU....

Does that mean you're NOT going to stop using petroleum products?

Hey fuckstain...

I don't see the relevance. The question is whether or not you're willing to pay for the damages already done to support your oil habit.

I don't see the relevance. The question is whether or not you're willing to pay for the damages already done to support your oil habit.

I don't want any of my tax dollars going to this clean up! However, I'd rather pay for this clean up than have my tax dollars go to people milking the sweet entitlement programs we have in this country!

I don't want any of my tax dollars going to this clean up!

I don't want to pay more, either, but if BP doesn't pay, I'm willing to chip in, are you?

BP is going to pay....period. They have insurance for these kinds of disasters, and probably will be suing subcontractors that did the projects.
You need to chill spider, and not get your panties in a bunch.

BP says it's tackling oil spill, will pay claims | Green Tech - CNET News

I don't see the relevance of your "If" scenario...

Should I also answer it for other hypotheticals, like:

• asteroid hitting earth
  • earthquake in Kahl-ee-fornya
  • Three Mile Island melting down
  • Yellowstone caldera going "BOOOM!"

Feel free to add aditional ones....

The question is whether or not you're willing to pay for the damages already done to support your oil habit.

You think there's a choice?

Certainly. If BP fails to pay, the People can decide through their elected representatives to just tell Bubba Gump to go eat his losses, we got ours, so fuck you.

What?

It apprears that you're suffering from Mercury Poisoning: Eating too much "Fresh Seafood?"

BPHalliburtonTransoceanInsurers can pay.....with what? Their savings????

:lol:

Shit they'll simply borrow the money from Banks to which Obama gave your money, then they'll increase oil prices to payback the loans.

You, and I will pay, one way or the other.

Why don't you send a "Thank You" letter to Dept of Interior for doing such a great job with their mission of protecting national resources? It may make you feel better.:razz:

Last edited:
I don't want any of my tax dollars going to this clean up!

I don't want to pay more, either, but if BP doesn't pay, I'm willing to chip in, are you?

BP is going to pay....period. They have insurance for these kinds of disasters, and probably will be suing subcontractors that did the projects.

I don't really see how you can predict the future. And no, they don't have insurance for this.

I don't see the relevance of your "If" scenario...

Should I also answer it for other hypotheticals, like:

• asteroid hitting earth
  • earthquake in Kahl-ee-fornya
  • Three Mile Island melting down
  • Yellowstone caldera going "BOOOM!"

Feel free to add aditional ones....

I don't see how those hypotheticals are relevant. You seem to think its beyond a reasonable doubt that BP will pay for all their damage. Tell that to the Alaskan fishermen who were in court for 20 years with Exxon. BP's attorneys will do their jobs and minimize the amount BP has to pay and they don't care how many people get fucked.

this thread is:

strawman.png

I don't really see how you can predict the future. And no, they don't have insurance for this.

You really need to do some research before you say things that come close to a lie, spider.

Insurance will likely cover the majority of BP's costs, limiting rating pressure, Fitch said. It now rates BP AA-plus, just one notch below its top rating of AAA.
BP's insurance to cushion impact of oil spill-Fitch | Reuters

You really need to do some research before you say things that come close to a lie, spider.

Insurance will likely cover the majority of BP's costs, limiting rating pressure, Fitch said. It now rates BP AA-plus, just one notch below its top rating of AAA.
BP's insurance to cushion impact of oil spill-Fitch | Reuters

Spidey just got schooled!!!!

Forum List

Back