Any righties on the 3rd Coast wanna tell me how great oil is?

(I mean this not as a slight to 3rd coast righties - but a slight to all other
righties)

I've noticed that numerous right wingers have taken this wonderful opportunity to extol on the virtues of oil in the midst of an economic and environmental oil caused catastrophe. BTW guys, brilliant timing!

The interesting thing is I've noticed that so far no righties from the 3rd coast have done so.

Why is that?

I bet you use duct tape too.... do you know how many silver ducks die to make a roll of that stuff?

Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.

Last edited:
righties)

I've noticed that numerous right wingers have taken this wonderful opportunity to extol on the virtues of oil in the midst of an economic and environmental oil caused catastrophe. BTW guys, brilliant timing!

The interesting thing is I've noticed that so far no righties from the 3rd coast have done so.

Why is that?
Opportunistic little shit, aren't you?

righties)

Why is that?

two oil rig blow outs in half a century and you want to ban drilling right....

There are 3858 oil and gas platforms in the Gulf of Mexico, and spiderman freaks?

I think Spidey is developing an obsession about this incident.

I'm about surrounded by the oil slick you dumb bitch.
Bobby Jindal, Mitch Landrieu and Kevin Davis to discuss Lake Pontchartrain oil spill protection

Bobby Jindal, Mitch Landrieu and Kevin Davis to discuss Lake Pontchartrain oil spill protection | NOLA.com

move

I'm sure he'd bitch about that too and blame it on the "righties":lol:

I get the impression that Spidey has no idea how much he relies on oil. He thinks it's all 'righties' that use oil. Fucking moron.

Bobby Jindal, Mitch Landrieu and Kevin Davis to discuss Lake Pontchartrain oil spill protection

Bobby Jindal, Mitch Landrieu and Kevin Davis to discuss Lake Pontchartrain oil spill protection | NOLA.com

Yea, my bad for not knowing where you live. Good grief.... are you gonna be a moron all your life or are you planning to grow the fuck up at all?
"Location:" - upper right hand corner of every post I make.

They have an excellent record for safety

Does this incident not count as part of their record?

I can understand why you are feeling angry but, be rational, it's not BP's fault and they are trying to fix it.

Then whose is it?

If I don't have gas for my car or boat what good is the gulf to me?

Do you think that being very pissed and wanting to change something to fix it about this oil spill - and also wanting gas for your car - can be consistent with one another?

Hey fuckstain...

Be pissed all you want about the spill, but your OP is just a rant about BigOil...

You want to do something about oil consumption? Stop using all petroleum products or STFU....

Are you going to be OK with putting some of your tax dollars up to pay for this mess if BP for whatever reason can't?

move

So you expect others to change their entire lives around so that you can drive your car?

Do you even know the meaning of the word "selfish"

captainobvious.jpg

Being about surrounded by an oil slick:

Makes you rude, slippery, and appreciate Bubba Gump Carolina Shrimp.

So you expect others to change their entire lives around so that you can drive your car?

If you won't move....quit your damn whining about it.
Not about being selfish....it's about what is, is. We and the world depend on oil, so suck it up, dude.

Not about being selfish....it's about what is, is. We and the world depend on oil, so suck it up, dude.

You expect others to change their entire lives around so that you can drive your car?

HAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This little twerp tries to claim he is a Astrophysics PHD candidate.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ah I bet lives in oldrocks house. He's probably one his kids or something. LOL

Do you think that being very pissed and wanting to change something to fix it about this oil spill - and also wanting gas for your car - can be consistent with one another?

Hey fuckstain...

Be pissed all you want about the spill, but your OP is just a rant about BigOil...

You want to do something about oil consumption? Stop using all petroleum products or STFU....

Are you going to be OK with putting some of your tax dollars up to pay for this mess if BP for whatever reason can't?

I don't have much doubt that they will. They are taking a PR hit already, that would be bad for them... so I am betting they will do/are doing all they can.

You expect others to change their entire lives around so that you can drive your car?
Your comprehension level is super low. Are you sure you actually graduated from LSU?

Oil is the best transportation fuel we have available. Bio-Fuels are the second best, but the best drop in direct replacement. Bush got us going on bio-fuels to reduce our dependence on foreign oil, war, & subsidizing cheap oil.

Unfortunately Obama killed the renewable fuels program. Obama wants Big Oil to drill baby drill in order to sell oil at high prices to pay for his massive debt & social programs.

You expect others to change their entire lives so that you can live in a city, BELOW SEA LEVEL, adjacent to the Mississippi River and Hurricane Alley?

Forum List

Back