business owners ...just a wee reminder

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
yesterday's goal...a recliner....or two...i looked at the first two places...no problems but no recliners, that fit the need...so off we go to the third place..first thing i ask...can it be delivered today...the sales guy...he jokes around about everyone wanting one day delivery and i tell him...i am not joking and i want it today...he doesnt say anything..so we continue to look...alt is getting jumpy..keeps saying....we need to eat..that i havent eaten blah blah blah...i am looking at her like what the fuck...i got to get recliners ...so we pick out two recliners...same style different colors...899 each...no worries..its done...now the guy is kinda being weird....then i tell him i want the two recliners...and he goes ...we can deliver on saturday....what the fuck....so alt is now pushing me out the door...when i see the delivery guy in the truck and i stop to talk to him...asking him what he can do for me...the sales guy follows me out..and says he offered to call the "warehouse manager"..he tells me he offered to do that inside...no dude you didnt....i tell him...alt is now getting froggy....she has puffed up and i can see her getting ready to jump...so now the dude offers to do it that afternoon....and alt is pulling on me...going you need to think this over...over lunch...so she tells the sales guy we will think it over...and he flat out sneers at us..

next stop ...alt said it might not be a high end store but lets look there...so off we go....out of town a wee bit...old place...but nice stuff inside...nice lady...gives us the living and breathing discount...i am still not decided..she tells us..not to worry they are open till 5:30...at 5:15 we roll in to buy a recliner from this lady...its being delivered today...o and the lady made sure the delivery guy (her son) understood not to upset my mother and to tell her it was included in the room.....somehow i liked that son was doing it...cause his momma will make sure its done and done right...

now i will most likey buy another sitting chair...and a dresser ... who will i be going to see first? this lady...she was decent to us....

the first guy blew a 1800 dollar sell but just being a dick...and he is the owner...i dont care if alt and i roll in with jeans and her damned carharts...i dont care that she has the baseball hat all and is looking total dyke...o and yea i look like hell..a week of sobbing tends to age one...and make one look rather haggard...but guess what buddy...i had the cash and you should have given me decent service...

the icing on the cake....some friends needed mattress and all...they ended up at the ladies buying that when we told them how nice she was...

be nice to your customers..they pay your bills

Forum List

Back