any questions about Iran?

I don't have any problem with jews in general. and I think that Israel should go back to 1948's lines and we should have two separate and sovereign states of Israel and Palestine there. and there should be no war whatsoever.

Perhaps you are mistaken.

In 1917, when there were few, if any Arabs living in Palestine, the Balfour Decleration created Palestine, a Jewish National Home and it was this big:

bpal19201922.gif

But, the Arabs did not like that, so they gave the area East of the West Bank to the Arabs and called it Trans Jordan and so the Jews gave away 2/3 of its land to the Arabs in exchange for peace.

Except it didn't create peace.

So in 1948, we gave away yet another 2/3 of our land in exchange for peace with the Arabs.

part1948.gif

And what did we get? They declared war on us and invaded Israel.

So after the war was over, they agreed if they got to keep Gaza and the West Bank, they would give us peace.

occterr2000.gif

Except they didn't. In 1967, the Arabs invaded Israel yet again. This time, they got their asses handed to them and Israel captured the West Bank, the Golan Heights and Gaza. They promised if we would take no more land, they would give us peace. Except in 1973, they attacked us yet again. And once again, they lost land.

Yom%20Kippur%20war%20ceasfire%20lines.jpg

And so in 1980, Israel agreed to give back Sinai to Egypt in exchange for peace. But even today, Egypt openly arms terrorist groups against Israel. And today, we are back to the 1967 lines and we have made truce after truce after truce and the Arabs keep attacking Israel.

It is time we put our foot down and tell them we will no longer engage them in peace talks if they keep attacking us. It is time we attacked them and took the land back that we gave them in exchange for peace. They broke their word, they lose their land. If they don't like it, they can die. And if Israel needs help with that, I'm sure I can be of assistance.

Israel will NEVER sit at the same table as those blood thirsty animals. Hamas has been given SOOOO many chances, including the latest truce that was never really a truce.

It's time for a full-scale invasion of Gaza. Wipe them out one by one.
Actually, Israel has proven itself willing to sit down with Hamas. It is Hamas that does not want to commit to a treaty for peace.

Remember that the Jews were quite happy with the arrangement in 1948.

A: No they weren't
B: They were naive in thinking that Arabs would finally stop killing Jews in exchange for land. By that time, we had given 85% of the land we were promised to the Arabs in exchange for peace and to this day, we still get attacked with rockets, had to build a massive wall to keep out suicide bombers and have lost thousands thanks to their terrorists.

If you had a child who you gave things to as a reward for good behavior, wouldn't you take those things back as punishment for bad behavior?

Actually, Israel has proven itself willing to sit down with Hamas. It is Hamas that does not want to commit to a treaty for peace.

Israel is ruled by weak people. There are few, if any leaders who rule over Israeli government. Instead of looking out for the needs and wants of their own people, most of the Prime Ministers in the past have ruled for what America, Jordan and Egypt want and screw the Israelis. A very good friend of mine, an Orthodox Rabbi who lives there told me that the only thing keeping Israel from a civil war to finally have good leadership, is our solidarity in fighting the Arabs along with a number of extraorindarily secular jews who just don't care.

Perfect example of this: Just 48 hours ago, Olmert was saying that we need to replace the leadership in Gaza and do a full scale invasion.

24 hours later, after Livini visited Egypt, it's been reduced to a small scale operation.

Just today there was news breaking that we might able to restore a truce with Hamas again and not send one soldier into Gaza.

Meanwhile, in the past week, Hamas has fired more rockets and mortars into southern Israel than they have ever fired in the past few years. How do we respond to that? With negotiations, with diplomacy.. the same way we have negotiated with the Arabs for decades and what do we have? We have thousands of dead Jews and not one shred of peace.

As far as Iran is concerned, I do not support going to war with Iran unless the nutjob is re-elected. If he isn't and there is new leadership in Iran, perhaps we can talk with him. Persia was the first middle eastern country to recognize Israel in 1948. Persia has a wonderful history. The US is partially to blame for Iran's current hatred of us. If there is a leader who we can talk to, who is open, who would be willing to re-recognize Israel, well.. it would be nice.

I have hopes that Netanyahu will continue to do what he tried to do in the late 1990s and finally treat the Arabs as they treat Israelis.

Perhaps you are mistaken.

In 1917, when there were few, if any Arabs living in Palestine, the Balfour Decleration created Palestine, a Jewish National Home and it was this big:

bpal19201922.gif

But, the Arabs did not like that, so they gave the area East of the West Bank to the Arabs and called it Trans Jordan and so the Jews gave away 2/3 of its land to the Arabs in exchange for peace.

Except it didn't create peace.

So in 1948, we gave away yet another 2/3 of our land in exchange for peace with the Arabs.

part1948.gif

And what did we get? They declared war on us and invaded Israel.

So after the war was over, they agreed if they got to keep Gaza and the West Bank, they would give us peace.

occterr2000.gif

Except they didn't. In 1967, the Arabs invaded Israel yet again. This time, they got their asses handed to them and Israel captured the West Bank, the Golan Heights and Gaza. They promised if we would take no more land, they would give us peace. Except in 1973, they attacked us yet again. And once again, they lost land.

Yom%20Kippur%20war%20ceasfire%20lines.jpg

And so in 1980, Israel agreed to give back Sinai to Egypt in exchange for peace. But even today, Egypt openly arms terrorist groups against Israel. And today, we are back to the 1967 lines and we have made truce after truce after truce and the Arabs keep attacking Israel.

It is time we put our foot down and tell them we will no longer engage them in peace talks if they keep attacking us. It is time we attacked them and took the land back that we gave them in exchange for peace. They broke their word, they lose their land. If they don't like it, they can die. And if Israel needs help with that, I'm sure I can be of assistance.

The smart thing to have done after the 67 war would have been to move all of the Arabs to the banks of the Suez Canal. They were trespassing on the ancient land of Eden (Israel) and needed to be removed. Sinai should have been split off from Egypt and the eastern 4/5ths incorperated into Israel, and it was part of Israel as described in the Bible. Israel extended in the west all the way to the River of Egypt back then.

Israel is ruled by weak people. There are few, if any leaders who rule over Israeli government. Instead of looking out for the needs and wants of their own people, most of the Prime Ministers in the past have ruled for what America, Jordan and Egypt want and screw the Israelis. A very good friend of mine, an Orthodox Rabbi who lives there told me that the only thing keeping Israel from a civil war to finally have good leadership, is our solidarity in fighting the Arabs along with a number of extraorindarily secular jews who just don't care.

Perfect example of this: Just 48 hours ago, Olmert was saying that we need to replace the leadership in Gaza and do a full scale invasion.

24 hours later, after Livini visited Egypt, it's been reduced to a small scale operation.

Just today there was news breaking that we might able to restore a truce with Hamas again and not send one soldier into Gaza.

Meanwhile, in the past week, Hamas has fired more rockets and mortars into southern Israel than they have ever fired in the past few years. How do we respond to that? With negotiations, with diplomacy.. the same way we have negotiated with the Arabs for decades and what do we have? We have thousands of dead Jews and not one shred of peace.

As far as Iran is concerned, I do not support going to war with Iran unless the nutjob is re-elected. If he isn't and there is new leadership in Iran, perhaps we can talk with him. Persia was the first middle eastern country to recognize Israel in 1948. Persia has a wonderful history. The US is partially to blame for Iran's current hatred of us. If there is a leader who we can talk to, who is open, who would be willing to re-recognize Israel, well.. it would be nice.

I have hopes that Netanyahu will continue to do what he tried to do in the late 1990s and finally treat the Arabs as they treat Israelis.

I bet 80% of Iranian people share the same hatred toward Arabs as you have at a level that can be considered as racism. the same goes with Arabs, they hate us too. funny thing is, we're not even friendly with most of the Arabs, and we never had any problems with jews. even if it was not Cyrus, the great, the jew culture would have been destroyed years ago. I think Iranians, Israelis and Arabs, all are on the wrong sides of the equation here! that's all USA's fault, and God knows how we can fix this!

I bet 80% of Iranian people share the same hatred toward Arabs as you have at a level that can be considered as racism. the same goes with Arabs, they hate us too. funny thing is, we're not even friendly with most of the Arabs, and we never had any problems with jews. even if it was not Cyrus, the great, the jew culture would have been destroyed years ago. I think Iranians, Israelis and Arabs, all are on the wrong sides of the equation here! that's all USA's fault, and God knows how we can fix this!
Did you know that before the Islamics swept into Iran about 637 CE, it was estimated that 20% of the population of Iran was Jewish? Most had been there since they were carted out of Israel (Judea) by the Babylonians. They prospered in Persia, but after the introduction of Radical Islam, most of the jews were killed. It was a gradual mass murder greater than the Holocaust in Europe.

Uh, you're bordering on a bit of anti-American speech here. The US supported a puppet government in the mid 20th century that treated his people horribly, however, your country decided that instead of protesting and demanding the removal of your leader, like Thailand recently did, your people went through a violent revolution and installed a religious fundamentalist nutjob. Human rights in Iran is completely non-existent. The Ayatollahs in Iran are responsible for a lot of the problems your country has now. If your country were to elect a moderate, perhaps even secular leader and oust the Ayotallahs and shut down your nuclear reactors, your country would enjoy much greater prosperity and much better freedom. You have no idea how free we are here in America. Freedom is a human right and you are denied that every day you continue to live under a Grand Ayotollahs rule.

Freedom is being able to express your downright hatred of the leaders of your government and not being killed or even jailed for it. Freedom is being able to worship any God or any version of God you wish to without fear. Freedom is being able to create your own business for a mere few hundred dollars and being able to sell your products worldwide without approval, consent or consideration from your government. Freedom is being able to do as you wish, as long as it does not hurt anyone else. Anything you want. I can go to a movie, a bookstore, a strip club, any place, do anything I want, walk anywhere, travel anywhere I want without fear.

Last edited:
The smart thing to have done after the 67 war would have been to move all of the Arabs to the banks of the Suez Canal. They were trespassing on the ancient land of Eden (Israel) and needed to be removed. Sinai should have been split off from Egypt and the eastern 4/5ths incorperated into Israel, and it was part of Israel as described in the Bible. Israel extended in the west all the way to the River of Egypt back then.

We traded the Sinai peninsula for peace with Egypt. I don't know how much at peace we are with Egypt, nor do I know why we needed peace with them since we smashed them in three wars. Usually the victor of wars GAINS land, not gives it back in exchange for mock peace.

Again, Israel has no real leadership. Rabin and Sharon got what they deserved.

Uh, you're bordering on a bit of anti-American speech here. The US supported a puppet government in the mid 20th century that treated his people horribly, however, your country decided that instead of protesting and demanding the removal of your leader, like Thailand recently did, your people went through a violent revolution and installed a religious fundamentalist nutjob. Human rights in Iran is completely non-existent. The Ayatollahs in Iran are responsible for a lot of the problems your country has now. If your country were to elect a moderate, perhaps even secular leader and oust the Ayotallahs and shut down your nuclear reactors, your country would enjoy much greater prosperity and much better freedom. You have no idea how free we are here in America. Freedom is a human right and you are denied that every day you continue to live under a Grand Ayotollahs rule.
The Iranian people are Free right now!

They have a democratically elected government and are Free to continue with their unique culture and values.

But you DavidS want them back under the influence of the U.S. and Israel.

You want to dictate what sort of government and leaders and laws they have to follow.

You still exibit Zionist Nazi behavior toward the rest of the world that doesn't follow your warped brand of secular Zionist enslavement.

That would have been easier said then done! The '67 war didn't end will Israel thinking that it would eventually give up Sinai. If 2-3 million Palestinians and 500K-750K Israeli Arabs were moved to Sinai, then Sinai would have been a terrorist playground.

However, going on this what-if theory. Imagine if Israel did move all the Arabs to Sinai and immediately declared it the Independent Palestine! Imagine that! Sinai is bigger than All of Greater Israel, could have produced peace? Maybe quicker than it has now. Sinai is all big enough to accommodate the "Palestine Refugees!" Also the Palestinians then would have a greater enemy then Israel, a very pissed of Egypt!

Freedom is being able to express your downright hatred of the leaders of your government and not being killed or even jailed for it. Freedom is being able to worship any God or any version of God you wish to without fear. Freedom is being able to create your own business for a mere few hundred dollars and being able to sell your products worldwide without approval, consent or consideration from your government. Freedom is being able to do as you wish, as long as it does not hurt anyone else. Anything you want. I can go to a movie, a bookstore, a strip club, any place, do anything I want, walk anywhere, travel anywhere I want without fear.

you know much less about my country than I know about your country, so don't give me speech about how my country is and how your country is. people overthrown the puppet dictator, and regained their independence, and they will never go back to those days when we should have got US permission for our internal affairs. sorry, but that's an impossible dream. future is so bright for Iranians, unless US ruins it with a war. and honestly, I don't see any threats by Israel. US government in these 8 years has proved that he's the biggest enemy of independence of third world countries, and biggest threat in our path of success.

Can someone tell me the difference between a Palestinian and an Israeli Arab?

Some you can and some you can't! I assume you have been to the mother land before. Its much different than what most people think. Its not the dangerous place people think it is. That is probably why the people and the government are becoming complacent. I met a bunch of Israeli Arabs that were as friendly as one could be, particularly in East Jerusalem!

I think you can also tell a difference between hardcore Hamas extremist and regular just wanting to live their lives Palestinians!

Forum List

Back