any questions about Iran?

excuse me, who had given that stupid asshole his authority to decide for 30 million people?
how should i know
its your country, dont you know your own history?
oh, i know, you only know what the Ayatollahs allow you to be taught

how should i know
its your country, dont you know your own history?
oh, i know, you only know what the Ayatollahs allow you to be taught

oh, it's my country, right? so shut up and listen, if it weren't for those CIA assholes, we had democracy 20 years before the revolution, with much less pain and suffering. every problem we had in last century was because one of western countries wanted influence in Iran. you almost destroyed Iran. people took it back, and now you're so upset because you don't have any influence in our country. sorry pal, but as you said, this is our country. and btw, if you want oil, you can buy it. no one gives it free anymore, at least after 1979.

oh, it's my country, right? so shut up and listen, if it weren't for those CIA assholes, we had democracy 20 years before the revolution, with much less pain and suffering. every problem we had in last century was because one of western countries wanted influence in Iran. you almost destroyed Iran. people took it back, and now you're so upset because you don't have any influence in our country. sorry pal, but as you said, this is our country. and btw, if you want oil, you can buy it. no one gives it free anymore, at least after 1979.
wow, you are a fucking moron
no one EVER gave oil for free
and again, the Shah was ALREADY SHAH
we didnt make him Shah
someone in your country did

Every problem? That sounds a lot like superpropaganda.

wow, you are a fucking moron
no one EVER gave oil for free
and again, the Shah was ALREADY SHAH
we didnt make him Shah
someone in your country did

The US overthrew Mousadeq in 1958 and REINSTALLED the Shah. Even though Mousadeq was democratically elected, he was too far left for the US. The truman doctrine at work.

The Shah was already Shah but he was not in power, and the people clearly did not want him as their leader since he felt it was necessary for him to flee the country. The U.S. helped Great Britain get rid of Mossadeq and return the Shah, a military dictator, back to his throne.

The Shah was already Shah but he was not in power, and the people clearly did not want him as their leader since he felt it was necessary for him to flee the country. The U.S. helped Great Britain get rid of Mossadeq and return the Shah, a military dictator, back to his throne.
you really should look for and read the ACTUAL op ajax documents
i have
the Shah was made Shah by virture of birth, his dad was Shah before him
no one put him in power
it was his birthright based on the royalty laws
all we did was to advise him to do what he already had the authority to do under the existing laws of Iran

i have
no one put him in power
all we did was to advise him to do what he already had the authority to do under the existing laws of Iran

He wasn't in power because he had to flee the country, and the people of Iran clearly didn't want him in power. They chose Mossadeq, but he wasn't politically reliable so the U.S. and Great Britain got rid of him so that the Shah could re-gain his power.

He wasn't in power because he had to flee the country, and the people of Iran clearly didn't want him in power. They chose Mossadeq, but he wasn't politically reliable so the U.S. and Great Britain got rid of him so that the Shah could re-gain his power.
that is not correct
had he fled, he would not have had the legal authority to do what he was advised to do
you must be getting your info from the conspiracy nut sites

that is not correct
had he fled, he would not have had the legal authority to do what he was advised to do
you must be getting your info from the conspiracy nut sites

No I am taking a class on Terrorism from an expert in the field. This is not conspiracy.

i have
no one put him in power

Yeah, the US was very unhappy to see royalty losing control. :cuckoo:

That's all we cared about. Protecting the god given rights of kings and dictators.

Last edited:
No I am taking a class on Terrorism from an expert in the field. This is not conspiracy.
well, if he is teaching you that about the Shah and Op Ajax, he is WRONG
again, look up the original documents from op ajax and read for yourself

Yeah, the US was very unhappy to see royalty losing control. :cuckoo:

That's all we cared about. Protecting the god given rights of kings and dictators.
that actually has NOTHING to do with the subject
but thanks for trying

Forum List

Back