any questions about Iran?

I am so glad you came over here from PF. For those who are interested in the history of Iran, a really good book is Persepolis. There is a film by the same name that is also very good.
You really like that Persepolis, don't you? I do, too.

if I was America, I would stop Iran from getting nukes in anyway I could, at any cost. the reason behind this is not the threats media trying to propagate, but because a powerful and sovereign Iran could change the situation in middle east so much that Israel and US cannot afford. a powerful Iran in middle east means that Arab countries could count on a regional power for protection, and Arab people would see what a revolution can do with a puppet dictatorship. that means instability in those countries, and perhaps regime change, leading to a powerful united middle east that Israel can no longer stand against, and that is cutting the influence of foreign countries in middle east, and very much means the control of oil in the hands of an independent entity, and downfall of western economic superiority. if Iran gets the nukes, the stupidest thing to do is to wage a war, exactly when he can use this awesome potential to make a superpower. so, first, believe me, if Iran could have been stopped by a little air strike, it would have been done already, second, Iran would not use nukes to destroy his only chance to become powerful, third, don't believe everything your mass media says.

I bet you agree that Saudi, Syria, Oman, Yemen, Kuwait, and every other nation in the middle east should have nuclear weapons also. Why not give allow everyone to develop nuclear weapons so that they can "protect" their region. How would you like that? Give humanity a few years and you'll have nuclear turmoil across the world...by the way, send some nukes over to Mugabe and the future Hitler, whoever he may be.

Hi.
What do you think will happen in Iraq after US redeployed to a non-relevant size? In context of the broader region involving regional countries and their interests on Iraq and via Iraq again back to the broader region?
What is your ethnicity?

Hi.
What do you think will happen in Iraq after US redeployed to a non-relevant size? In context of the broader region involving regional countries and their interests on Iraq and via Iraq again back to the broader region?
What is your ethnicity?

I think it will still be businesses as usual. Iraq has their own military force that is capable of defending their nation. As for Iranian political influence, how does US military being in Iraq stop that?

little folks can do a great change. I always believed in that. there's so much work to do for my country, and I believe after GWB, you have repairing job to do as much as we have!
I sincerely hope that your generation can bring a strong, moral and just government to Iran. The more governments like that in the world the better this place, called Planet Earth, will be.

I think it will still be businesses as usual. Iraq has their own military force that is capable of defending their nation. As for Iranian political influence, how does US military being in Iraq stop that?

Nothing is business as usual. Invasion of Iraq changed whole region.
"Iraqi military" can not even defend themselves within Iraq...

I bet you agree that Saudi, Syria, Oman, Yemen, Kuwait, and every other nation in the middle east should have nuclear weapons also. Why not give allow everyone to develop nuclear weapons so that they can "protect" their region. How would you like that? Give humanity a few years and you'll have nuclear turmoil across the world...by the way, send some nukes over to Mugabe and the future Hitler, whoever he may be.

I'm all for total demolishing of all wmds in the world, but since US has biggest stock of them, is not in favor of destroying them, and acts aggressively toward other countries, I can't stop supporting a nuclear Iran.

Hi.
What is your ethnicity?

since a stable Iraq benefits everyone in the region, I think everybody helps stabilizing Iraq, and continue to seek national interests in a political way.

Nothing is business as usual. Invasion of Iraq changed whole region.
"Iraqi military" can not even defend themselves within Iraq...

The invasion didn't change anything except what religious group is in control of the country. Also, Iraqi military is more than capable of defending themselves from within, in fact, the majority of the disconnected is not aimed at Iraqi forces. They are aimed at US troops who are occupying the nation. As for threats from without, no one in the region could justify attack Iraq and if they tried they would be condemned by the international community.

So, I have another question.

Do you guys have indoor plumbing and toilet seats and dishwashers and kitchen sinks and porcelain showers?

1948 lines? That takes the Jews completely out of Jerusalem. Wonderful. Another anti-israeli muslim terrorist on this forum.
exactly
the 48 lines were ridiculous
as far i as i see it, they should let Gaza be Palestine and the west bank should be Israel
the west bank IS Judea after all

exactly
the 48 lines were ridiculous
as far i as i see it, they should let Gaza be Palestine and the west bank should be Israel
the west bank IS Judea after all

Please learn your biblical geography.

File:Levant 830.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All of Israel, including the Golan Heights and the West Bank should be Israel. Gaza can be part of Egypt. The Arabs that are living in the West Bank today are no different than the Arabs living in Jordan, or the Arabs living in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Turkmenestan, Yemen, Lebanon, etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:
Please learn your biblical geography.

File:Levant 830.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All of Israel, including the Golan Heights and the West Bank should be Israel. Gaza can be part of Egypt. The Arabs that are living in the West Bank today are no different than the Arabs living in Jordan, or the Arabs living in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Turkmenestan, Yemen, Lebanon, etc. etc. etc.
well, parts of it were

NO! Nothing will happen until Israel and Hamas sit at the same table (things might still not happen, but its a start)!

Israel will NEVER sit at the same table as those blood thirsty animals. Hamas has been given SOOOO many chances, including the latest truce that was never really a truce.

It's time for a full-scale invasion of Gaza. Wipe them out one by one.

Forum List

Back