Any proof that Blacks experience prejudices more than Whites today?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I mean, not only are there Blonde jokes, and Ginger jokes that wouldn't be tolerated in the same manner against Blacks.

I fail to see how Whites experience much more, or more less prejudices than Blacks?

Poles, Italians, French, Southern Whites, White Catholics, Jews each of these groups which make up a sizable amount of the U.S.A can experience heavy prejudices.

Come to think of it, I don't think any group is immune to bullying.

Even Brits get the bad teeth jokes.

If we go by "Hostile attacks" then Blacks attack Whites more than vice versa.

So, I fail to see how there's much more, or much less prejudices directed at Whites vs Blacks today at least?

..small/fat/LGTBQ/''ugly'' etc experience bullying/shame/etc
..when I was in the USMC, it didn't matter what color you were, there was a lot of ''bullying''--sometimes physical
...one time some white Marines smeared shoe polish on top of a white Marine's head just for fun....they were drunk..and the Marine went to get a knife ...
...one white Marine was not too well clean/etc--they gave him a dry scrubbing with brushes
...one white Marine that couldn't keep up on a run was pushed/shoved ''violently''

• Banned
..small/fat/LGTBQ/''ugly'' etc experience bullying/shame/etc
..when I was in the USMC, it didn't matter what color you were, there was a lot of ''bullying''--sometimes physical
...one time some white Marines smeared shoe polish on top of a white Marine's head just for fun....they were drunk, and then a knife was whipped out
...one white Marine was not too well clean/etc--they gave him a dry scrubbing with brushes
...one white Marine that couldn't keep up on a run was pushed/shoved ''violently''

Indeed, I saw a lot of bullying growing up although just in school..... Just about every group, every ethnicity, and every race basically got picked on at least at times...

Of course only some of that is taken extremely seriously, some not so seriously.

I.E anti-Black prejudices for example is taken extremely seriously, anti-Polish prejudices not so much..

Walking down the street and shot while black.

Waiting for a friend and arrested while black.

Sitting in grandma's backyard and shot talking on a phone while black - in the back.

Golf course that called the police on black women loses business, faces call for state investigation

World famous US Tennis Star James Blake waiting for a cab tackled and slammed to the ground and arrested while black. Lucky he wasn't shot.

James Blake meets with Bratton, de Blasio over false arrest

The list is literally endless. These are just the most recent that come to mind.

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL
I've told this story before--I grew up in a mostly black 'hood
my brothers and I were more ''black' 'than white....had a lot of black friends
....then a new black family moved in close by....they kept giving us crap....we were not racist and never thought of the world in a racial sense, so we were kind of surprised--wtf is going on??? one time they gave my mom crap--my dad told me to go kick some ass--which I did..a little after that, we became good friends with that family
...my brother was jumped by blacks---but even after all of this, we never thought in racial terms
..my wife said some blacks in her mostly black high school told the whites to ''hide'' as some other blacks were after the whites

Sitting in grandma's backyard and shot talking on a phone while black - in the back.

Golf course that called the police on black women loses business, faces call for state investigation

World famous US Tennis Star James Blake waiting for a cab tackled and slammed to the ground and arrested while black. Lucky he wasn't shot.

The list is literally endless. These are just the most recent that come to mind.
white shot while holding a baby
The Siege at Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
white murdered for holding a microphone --by a BLACK
evidence the black did it FOR racial reasons:
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia
SPECIAL NEEDS white beat for being WHITE
Chicago torture video: 4 charged with hate crimes, kidnapping - CNN
suspects.png

Violent Crimes: Black On White & White On Black: Black Male Atrocities Since 1964 - White Victims ( Jan. 2013)
the list is endless

I was stopped and stalked by the police for just -----------WALKING to work...I am WHITE
..I've got a thread on being ''racially discriminated--these same things happen to whites

• Banned

More Whites are killed by cops, than Blacks.

The Liberal media hates White people so much, they don't cover those cases much, if at all.

I mean, not only are there Blonde jokes, and Ginger jokes that wouldn't be tolerated in the same manner against Blacks.

I fail to see how Whites experience much more, or more less prejudices than Blacks?

Poles, Italians, French, Southern Whites, White Catholics, Jews each of these groups which make up a sizable amount of the U.S.A can experience heavy prejudices.

So, I fail to see how there's much more, or much less prejudices directed at Whites vs Blacks today at least?

I guess you are right

Blonde jokes make up for 300 years of discrimination against blacks

I guess you are right

So, if discrimination is so wrong, why do you brush off Blonde jokes as a joke?

You wonder why Democrats are increasingly having trouble with White people?

P.S
Millions of Blondes were killed by Hitler, how many Blacks were killed by Hitler?

I guess you are right

P.S
Millions of Blondes were killed by Hitler, how many Blacks were killed by Hitler?

How true

Dachau was a concentration camp to exterminate the blondes in Europe

I guess you are right

P.S

How true

About 50% of Russians, and Poles are "Blonde" so therefor the massive murders of many millions in these countries by Hitler, obviously killed a lot of Blondes.

• White people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible so that minimize attacks
  • White people make sure that black people are in very small numbers in there workforce (if any) and have no positions of power, so that minimizes attacks
  • Black people are well aware that attacks on white people carry greater penalty so that minimize attacks
  • What's the point in attacks when your going to go to jail ?
  • White people call the police on black people for anything to the point where even the police are sick of it
  • Finally - Why would black people want to attack white people ? I mean white people are just so good and smart and kind - Right ? Seems like your white guilt is showing. You know black rage is justified. That's why you and harmonica focus on attacks. Because you know if the shoe was on the other foot you'd have a murderous rage towards blacks.
All the "hostile attacks" are from whites because they have the power to get away with it. So discrimination in lending, though illegal, is not going to result in the person going to jail; so too with employment discrimination or racial profiling.

So racism is only restricted to jokes ? And if we all stop joking there'd be no more racism. Really dude ? Is that the best you could muster ?

Sure black people can joke about whites

But who cares ?

You still get the job white man
You still get the loan white man
You still get the house white man
You get doors opened for you that are not opened for black people
You still get the benefit of the doubt
You still can go anywhere in the world and know that being white is not going to be a problem

Jokes are not the issue. The issue is that whites jokes against black people take place against a backdrop of systemic and institutional racism. And that backdrop of housing and job discrimination, racial profiling, unequal health care access, and a media that regularly presents blacks in the worst possible light makes jokes, even if relatively minor, take on a different meaning

Where as black jokes about whites if anything shows how much more potent white racism is. When a group of people has little or no power over you, they don’t get to define the terms of your existence, they can’t limit your opportunities, and you needn’t worry much about the use of a joke to describe you, since, the joke is as far as it’s going to go.

What are black ppl going to do next: deny whites a bank loan? Yeah, right.

Plus racism always starts with jokes. You get a bunch of white supremacist like you, harmonica, Correll and Meathead in room and you'll start joking about black people but then they give the likes of you power. You're a cop. You're teacher. You're in charge of property in black areas. You're a judge. You're a Mayor then those jokes get REAL SERIOUS. Those "jokes" about Black ppl start off as jokes first, and then they use that rhetoric to creating laws

The Ku Klux Klan started of a joke. The KKK started of when white supremacists thought in the 1800's "You know these black people are in Church and god and stuff. So why don't we dress up in white sheets and act as ghosts and run around town in the evening, scaring them"

And then from that, came this

kkk.jpg

You love that don't ya ?

I guess you are right

P.S

How true

About 50% of Russians, and Poles are "Blonde" so therefor the massive murders of many millions in these countries by Hitler, obviously killed a lot of Blondes.

Do tell

Did people in Europe hide blondes in their attic?

• White people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible so that minimize attacks
  • White people make sure that black people are in very small numbers in there workforce (if any) and have no positions of power, so that minimizes attacks
  • Black people are well aware that attacks on white people carry greater penalty so that minimize attacks
  • White people call the police on black people for anything to the point where even the police are sick of it
  • Finally - Why would black people want to attack white people ? I mean white people are just so good and smart and kind - Right ? Seems like your white guilt is showing. You know black rage is justified. That's why you and harmonica focus on attacks. Because you know if the shoe was on the other foot you'd have a murderous rage towards blacks.
All the "hostile attacks" are from whites because they have the power to get away with it. So discrimination in lending, though illegal, is not going to result in the person going to jail; so too with employment discrimination or racial profiling.

So racism is only restricted to jokes ? And if we all stop joking there'd be no more racism. Really dude ? Is that the best you could muster ?

But who cares ?

You still can go anywhere in the world and know that being white is not going to be a problem

Jokes are not the issue. The issue is that whites jokes against black people take place against a backdrop of systemic and institutional racism. And that backdrop of housing and job discrimination, racial profiling, unequal health care access, and a media that regularly presents blacks in the worst possible light makes jokes, even if relatively minor, take on a different meaning

Where as black jokes about whites if anything shows how much more potent white racism is. When a group of people has little or no power over you, they don’t get to define the terms of your existence, they can’t limit your opportunities, and you needn’t worry much about the use of a joke to describe you, since, the joke is as far as it’s going to go.

Plus racism always starts with jokes. You get a bunch of white supremacist like you, harmonica, Correll and Meathead in room and you'll start joking about black people but then they give the likes of you power. You're a cop. You're teacher. You're in charge of property in black areas. You're a judge. You're a Mayor then those jokes get REAL SERIOUS. Those "jokes" about Black ppl start off as jokes first, and then they use that rhetoric to creating laws

The Ku Klux Klan started of a joke. The KKK started of when white supremacists thought in the 1800's "You know these black people are in Church and god and stuff. So why don't we dress up in white sheets and act as ghosts and run around town in the evening, scaring them"

kkk.jpg

You love that don't ya ?
hahahahah---I posted on ''getting jobs''' on another thread!!!
your post is such idiocy!!!
no--whites just don't get jobs
..you think we put ''I am white'' on a resume and BAM! automatically hired!!!
..whites do not even have to get interviewed....and whites do not even need skills or education--if you are white you get the job automatically !!!!!
...you are way out into racistland if you think that....I've applied to many jobs and have been denied them--and was very qualified for those jobs
...you get the house and loan only if you are qualified--in fact, they go out of their way to give BLACKS loans---my brother is in the business and has told me about it
get out of racistland--it's blinding you ...it's warping your mind

Any proof pollocks are smarter than blacks?

Not in this thread.

Of course I ignore all the libturds, but they don't count.

no--whites just don't get jobs
Just because you did not get the job does not mean the job is not there for you.
..you think we put ''I am white'' on a resume and BAM! automatically hired!!!
Of course a white person can get rejected for a job but on balance, it pays to be a member of the dominant racial group. It doesn’t mean that a white person will get everything they want in life, or win every competition, but it does mean that there are general advantages that whites receive.

But who cares ?

kkk.jpg

You love that don't ya ?

- Black man you're more likely to go to college when having lower SAT scores than Whites.

- Black man you got the right to exist, without that existence being racist. (I.E Blacks can support homogeneous Black nations like many do in Zimbabwe, and South Africa, and that's "Cool" but God forbid if Whites like Poland, or Hungary do the same, they get the racist book thrown at them.

- Black man you have your struggle known, even though far more Whites were killed by genocide than Blacks, this is hardly even taught, or known.

- Black man you get far less prejudices directed against you from Hollywood, and the media, than many White groups do.

- Black man you get special hate crime protections, that if you get attacked by prejudices it matters, but if the same happens for Whites it's generally not known, or cared about.

- Black man you can be the biggest slave traders of Blacks for eons to today, and yet Whites take most of the heat for it.

- Black man you get to have positive stereotypes, I.E Blacks are good at sports, and well endowed, and that's not racist, but if Whites had a positive stereotype it's "Racist"

- Black man you get a Black history month that promotes your ethnic heritage, if Whites got a White history month it would be racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back