Fat, Black, and a Woman: Cry Discrimination Pot-O-Gold

This person has the crybaby trifecta jackpot! She can now play the race victim card in every aspect of her life. “It’s because I’m fat!”:206: It’s because I’m black:206: It’s because I’m a woman :206: It’s all Donald Trumps fault!:206: Surprised Democrats don’t crown her queen and have Nancy Pelosi rub her feet.
Air passenger complains of mistreatment for being 'fat and black'
Joke of a race. All because of patronizing racist white left wing democrats.

This person has the crybaby trifecta jackpot! She can now play the race victim card in every aspect of her life. “It’s because I’m fat!”:206: It’s because I’m black:206: It’s because I’m a woman :206: It’s all Donald Trumps fault!:206: Surprised Democrats don’t crown her queen and have Nancy Pelosi rub her feet.
Air passenger complains of mistreatment for being 'fat and black'
Joke of a race. All because of patronizing racist white left wing democrats.

Yep, every single black person is exactly the same. So glad that you have pointed that out, again

Last edited:
Affirmative action is everywhere. Black privilege is everywhere. And yet blacks are failures everywhere. What does that tell you about black intelligence?

fat while black
touching while black
the black lady is obviously a racist
the blacks are obsessed with race
RACE RACE RACE !!!!!! aahhHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Had a black guy moved out of an exit row once after pointing out to one of the attendants he posed a hazard if we had a problem requiring we get out of that plane quickly via the emergency exits. The guy was morbidly obese and struggled just getting down the aisle when boarding.

Would have done the same no matter what the person's race or gender had been.

Forum List

Back