Any NRA instructors here?

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
I am seriously thinking about becoming a certified instructor for pistol courses.
I'm also thinking about getting an FFL so I can take delivery of weapons for people out my way. I live out of the way but still close to a pretty good population center but there are simply no quality gun stores within about 70 miles of me. With an FFL I can receive internet purchases and transfer them to the buyer and even make a little scratch on the side

Any info on either will be appreciated

I am seriously thinking about becoming a certified instructor for pistol courses.
I'm also thinking about getting an FFL so I can take delivery of weapons for people out my way. I live out of the way but still close to a pretty good population center but there are simply no quality gun stores within about 70 miles of me. With an FFL I can receive internet purchases and transfer them to the buyer and even make a little scratch on the side

First go to your states DPS website and everything you need to know will be there. As far as FFL, you really won't make much money doing transfers, especially if you live out in the boonies. That said you can go to the BATC website and it walks you through all of it. Annoying process but easy enough.

First go to your states DPS website and everything you need to know will be there. As far as FFL, you really won't make much money doing transfers, especially if you live out in the boonies. That said you can go to the BATC website and it walks you through all of it. Annoying process but easy enough.

Forum List

Back