Antisemitism on the rise... Fascinating article

It's not an attack if you seek the truth, you defend whatever israeli politicians do right or wrong, and ignore the truth

I think P F Tinmore and @fanger

deffinately prove there're no antisemites on this forum, right?

Especially fanger. He once posted a video claiming that the entire Holocaust is fake, when millions of Jews died, just because one fraud appeared on the Oprah show.
Not really, but covering up fraud by not allowing debate on what really took place brings the whole narrative into question, do you agree?

There is no debate. The Nazis kept very meticulous records. Anne Frank's Diary was also put under a microscope. 5,700,000 Jews, including my own dad's family, disappeared from the European continent, as did millions of other ppl. All of this cannot be discounted because of a single charlatan who appeared on the Oprah show. And that discrepancy that you showed in Auschwitz was about the number of non-Jews who died there.
What about Dachau and Treblinka and Bergen-Belsen and Sobibor, etc.? What about the ravines in the forests where Jews were machine-gunned? What about the testimonies of Eisenhower and Patton and ordinary American soldiers who liberated the camps? The only "debate" right now is if the Poles collaborated with the Nazis or if they were also victims of the Nazis. But a "debate" over the Holocaust itself? You make me sick.

Muslims have always been a hateful group
Far-right British leader Trump retweeted found guilty of hate crimes
Source: The Hill
BY JOSH DELK - 03/07/18 02:04 PM EST
-snip-
Trump sparked controversy in November after he retweeted a video from Fransen that purporting to show Muslims carrying out acts of violence against people and smashing a statute of the Virgin Mary.

British Prime Minister Theresa May criticized Trump for the tweet and London's mayor urged authorities to cancel a planned visit.

The White House defended Trump, saying he did not know about the ultranationalist group when he retweeted Fransen. The White House said Trump was highlighting the need for a discussion on immigration and national security. But Trump also fired back at May, urging her to focus on fighting terror threats in Britain.

The Twitter accounts of Fransen and Golding and their party were suspended after the November controversy.
Read more: Far-right British leader Trump retweeted found guilty of hate crimes

Is this what you do in your spare time? Scour the Internet for this garbage? You don't come from a Jewish community. You didn't hear stories from your next-door neighbor--about how she heard her brother being killed while she hid in the next room. You don't see ppl with numbers on their arms. You didn't hear from your dad about the ways his family were killed--stories that he heard from his Polish neighbors after the war. Why don't you scour the internet for Eisenhower's testimony, or other soldiers'? My best friend's dad helped to liberate the camps. You're the lowest piece of trash there can be.

Is this what you do in your spare time? Scour the Internet for this garbage? You don't come from a Jewish community. You didn't hear stories from your next-door neighbor--about how she heard her brother being killed while she hid in the next room. You don't see ppl with numbers on their arms. You didn't hear from your dad about the ways his family were killed--stories that he heard from his Polish neighbors after the war. Why don't you scour the internet for Eisenhower's testimony, or other soldiers'? My best friend's dad helped to liberate the camps. You're the lowest piece of trash there can be.
We all know by now that Fanger wishes Hitler finished the job.

Instead of scouring the bowels of the Internet to see if there are a dozen or so ppl who are frauds, why don't you scour it for the thousands of testimonies of Holocaust survivors?

Also, how old are you fanger? Why weren't you there, liberating the camps? Then you wouldn't need to investigate to find out if it was true or not.

I read some of the "Testimony" books, many are fake, how can you be sure what you have been told are true, if my brother was being murdered in the next room I would be in there to fight and die with him rather than live the rest of my life thinking I hid.

You don't know how many of my ancestors were killed and butchered, and you probably wouldn't care as they were not jews

Yes, Achmed, any claim that the Holocaust did not happen should be dismissed as outright insanity and mental illness. White padded sound- proofed rooms, straight jackets, little cups with bright colored pills inside them...etc. Do those things ring any type of bell?

De-Assimilation, the New Jewish Fear
A major study in the U.K. highlights the growing danger of anti-Semites gaining mainstream acceptance in Britain.

By Toby Guise

Seriously..how do Jews abroad manage to deal with all that included BS of how to position themselves with the ever evolving tastes of the Western communities?...I just don't get why someone should bear that beyond the normal circumstances of life.

Come home to Israel, we have enough of our own stupid quirks and fashions to deal with...:)

A major study in the U.K. highlights the growing danger of anti-Semites gaining mainstream acceptance in Britain.

By Toby Guise

Seriously..how do Jews abroad manage to deal with all that included BS of how to position themselves with the ever evolving tastes of the Western communities?...I just don't get why someone should bear that beyond the normal circumstances of life.

Come home to Israel, we have enough of our own stupid quirks and fashions to deal with...:)

Would love to. Where I don't even have to think about being Jewish.

"I have no other country even as my land is aflame.
Just a word in Hebrew pierces my veins, my soul, with a weak body, with a hungry heart.
This is my home.
I will not stay silent if my country changed her face
I will not give up reminding her And singing in her ears until she opens her eyes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back