Tonight and tomorrow are a holiday

a loss for words

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
upper left corner of the republic
It is Purim, where it sucks to be fanger and the ilk being reminded that the Jews have felt with these moral midgets for 3000 years by laughing it them and going on better.

People , especially the kids, have been wearing costumes for a couple days now. There have been lots of them today . They have been having tons of fun

I I am going to a synagogue this evening . I am looking forward

I wanted to be in Jerusalem for their 70th in April, but decided to buy a house instead.

Maybe next year, in Jerusalem.

It is Purim, where it sucks to be fanger and the ilk being reminded that the Jews have felt with these moral midgets for 3000 years by laughing it them and going on better.

People , especially the kids, have been wearing costumes for a couple days now. There have been lots of them today . They have been having tons of fun

I I am going to a synagogue this evening . I am looking forward

Yes, we celebrate the time when we were saved from the evil Haman (fanger's ancestor) who tried to destroy us. The kids dress up in costumes and eat lots of candy (much like Halloween). Happy Purim Everyone!

Werth to Purim service . Quite different from anything at a Christian church service . It was loud and raucous. Lots of folks were in costume.

One guy read the scroll. A literal scroll. He read in A weird sing song rendition . It started a traditional quietly well behaved congregation , but that changed when Haman got mentioned, and he got mentioned a great deal .

Werth to Purim service . Quite different from anything at a Christian church service . It was loud and raucous. Lots of folks were in costume.

One guy read the scroll. A literal scroll. He read in A weird sing song rendition . It started a traditional quietly well behaved congregation , but that changed when Haman got mentioned, and he got mentioned a great deal .

Haha, Purim and Simhat Torah are the only 2 holidays which are not solemn. Please don't think all synagogue services are like that! You picked a good service to go to. Many Jews say that if they went to synagogue on Purim instead of Yom Kippur, they would have remained religious. So you're not Jewish?

Forum List

Back