Antisemitism on the rise... Fascinating article

Irosie, Roudy, and yourself all came out with anti-Polish sentiment real quick.

In fact, Irosie most certainly was bashing Polish people in an article, that didn't even concern me.
Would you like some Polish sausage with your whine?

So, what are you doing about my anti-Jewish sentiments?

You seem awfully butt-hurt about that, why is that?

Nobody’s hurt. We all know you are an unemployed Pollack who hates Jews and is incapable of holding a job. :ahole-1:
Notice with these antisemites, every time they suffer public humiliation, they start whining and crying like somebody just took their pacifier away. It's yet another sign of the depth of their depravity and mental illness.

I actually would rather have a intellectual debate, obviously the Jews here aren't capable of this.

Instead the Jews here keep being nasty, vindictive people filled with mockery, insults, and just general idiocy.
unfortunately you don't have the intellectual capacity, education, or mental temperament to have an intellectual debate. It's akin to a chimpanzee trying to speak fluent English.

We have been taught to excel.

Isn't true Judaism (Ultra-Orthodox) anti-Materialism?

Why is it reform Jews are the most Materialistic of all the ethnic groups?

I was reading a Buddhist pamphlet last night, and I'm not so sure they really like your kind very much, either.

There were some strong hints, for example the author a Buddhist monk wrote about "Other Religions" including Confucious, Christianity, Muhammadianism etc.
But, left out Jews.

Then there was another hint, when they said the wicked are more likely to be successful, because they don't have feelings, while the lovable always feel too much, and try to heal their wounds, too pre-occupied to succeed.

I really do think a lot of Jews really are the most wicked people.

I've dealt with Jews having lived in New York, and have heard, and seen them to be very unfriendly.

Not to say that there aren't good Jews, I just haven't really met them.[
Just let it all out why don't you, show the world how truly sick and deranged you are.

Might I add that antisemtism is a form of mental illness, and in your case it is a product of a shitty childhood environment, religious teachings, horrible parenting, and bad educational environment and friends. Which is the case with most antisemites.

Notice that just about every Jew here is anti-Polish, this isn't the first forum I've found lots of anti-Polish Jews, in fact it's about the fifth place online I've seen a bunch of Jews bashing Polish people.

Why is anti-Polish sentiment from Jews appropriate, but anti-Jewish sentiment from Poles inappropriate?

I'm actually anti-Jewish largely because of how anti-Polish they are, and how little they hold gratitude
There goes the antisemitic social reject, hanging on to his Polish heritage, because he's a nothing and a nobody.

That's pretty funny, considering you spend like 99% of your time here hanging onto your Jewish heritage, is that because you're nothing, and a nobody?
I do not "hang-on" to my Jewish heritage nor do I have to. As a person of Jewish heritage, it would be natural for me to the Israel / Palestine forum, which happens to also be where ignorant good for nothing Polish bigots like you come to voice their antisemitism and tell everyone how great Poland or the Polish people are...to people who could give two shits about either. Ha ha ha.

You are more obsessed with Israel, and the Jews, than I am with Poland, and the Polish people.

Explain how it's ignorant to point out what Israel has been doing?
In case you forgot, dumbass, this is the Israel / Palestine forum, and all posts and threads about other topics are quickly removed from this forum. So nobody comes here to talk about your Poland.

Last edited:

I was reading a Buddhist pamphlet last night, and I'm not so sure they really like your kind very much, either.

There were some strong hints, for example the author a Buddhist monk wrote about "Other Religions" including Confucious, Christianity, Muhammadianism etc.
But, left out Jews.

Then there was another hint, when they said the wicked are more likely to be successful, because they don't have feelings, while the lovable always feel too much, and try to heal their wounds, too pre-occupied to succeed.

I've dealt with Jews having lived in New York, and have heard, and seen them to be very unfriendly.

Not to say that there aren't good Jews, I just haven't really met them.[[/QUOTE]
So can we safely conclude that you don't like Jews? Do you really think that this is the first time that I or other Jews have ran into a dirtbag antisemite like you?

Maybe the ignoramus doesn't know that a big chunk of Christians in the US believe in Prosperity Theology, which I find nothing wrong with. Chalk that one on the long list of things the retard has no knowledge of.

Prosperity theology - Wikipedia

Prosperity theology (sometimes referred to as the prosperity gospel, the health and wealth gospel, or the gospel of success)[A] is a religious belief among some Christians, who hold that financial blessing and physical well-being are always the will of God for them, and that faith, positive speech, and donations to religious causes will increase one's material wealth. Prosperity theology views the Bible as a contract between God and humans: if humans have faith in God, he will deliver security and prosperity.

The doctrine emphasizes the importance of personal empowerment, proposing that it is God's will for his people to be happy. It is based on interpretations of the Bible that are mainstream in Judaism (with respect to the Hebrew Bible),[1] though less so in Christianity. The atonement (reconciliation with God) is interpreted to include the alleviation of sickness and poverty, which are viewed as curses to be broken by faith. This is believed to be achieved through donations of money, visualization, and positive confession.

It was during the Healing Revivals of the 1950s that prosperity theology first came to prominence in the United States, although commentators have linked the origins of its theology to the New Thought movement which began in the 19th century. The prosperity teaching later figured prominently in the Word of Faith movement and 1980s' televangelism. In the 1990s and 2000s, it was adopted by influential leaders in the Pentecostal Movement and Charismatic Movement in the United States and has spread throughout the world. Prominent leaders in the development of prosperity theology include E. W. Kenyon, Oral Roberts, A. A. Allen, Robert Tilton, T. L. Osborn, Joel Osteen, Creflo Dollar, Kenneth Copeland, Reverend Ike and Kenneth Hagin.

Last edited by a moderator:

But, left out Jews.

So can we safely conclude that you don't like Jews? Do you really think that this is the first time that I or other Jews have ran into a dirtbag antisemite like you?

Maybe the ignoramus doesn't know that a big chunk of Christians in the US believe in Prosperity Theology, which I find nothing wrong with. Chalk that one on the long list of things the retard has no knowledge of.

Prosperity theology - Wikipedia

Prosperity theology (sometimes referred to as the prosperity gospel, the health and wealth gospel, or the gospel of success)[A] is a religious belief among some Christians, who hold that financial blessing and physical well-being are always the will of God for them, and that faith, positive speech, and donations to religious causes will increase one's material wealth. Prosperity theology views the Bible as a contract between God and humans: if humans have faith in God, he will deliver security and prosperity.

The doctrine emphasizes the importance of personal empowerment, proposing that it is God's will for his people to be happy. It is based on interpretations of the Bible that are mainstream in Judaism (with respect to the Hebrew Bible),[1] though less so in Christianity. The atonement (reconciliation with God) is interpreted to include the alleviation of sickness and poverty, which are viewed as curses to be broken by faith. This is believed to be achieved through donations of money, visualization, and positive confession.

It was during the Healing Revivals of the 1950s that prosperity theology first came to prominence in the United States, although commentators have linked the origins of its theology to the New Thought movement which began in the 19th century. The prosperity teaching later figured prominently in the Word of Faith movement and 1980s' televangelism. In the 1990s and 2000s, it was adopted by influential leaders in the Pentecostal Movement and Charismatic Movement in the United States and has spread throughout the world. Prominent leaders in the development of prosperity theology include E. W. Kenyon, Oral Roberts, A. A. Allen, Robert Tilton, T. L. Osborn, Joel Osteen, Creflo Dollar, Kenneth Copeland, Reverend Ike and Kenneth Hagin.
.[/QUOTE]
Drunken Polish Ass thinks I’m paying attention to him?

unfortunately you don't have the intellectual capacity, education, or mental temperament to have an intellectual debate. It's akin to a chimpanzee trying to speak fluent English.

don't be too hard on yourself rudy, your doing ok considering English is not your mother-tongue, what was it Arabic?

don't be too hard on yourself rudy, your doing ok considering English is not your mother-tongue, what was it Arabic?
Was that an attempt to be funny?
You’re not funny.

Would you like some Polish sausage with your whine?

So, what are you doing about my anti-Jewish sentiments?

You seem awfully butt-hurt about that, why is that?

Nobody’s hurt. We all know you are an unemployed Pollack who hates Jews and is incapable of holding a job. :ahole-1:
Notice with these antisemites, every time they suffer public humiliation, they start whining and crying like somebody just took their pacifier away. It's yet another sign of the depth of their depravity and mental illness.

I actually would rather have a intellectual debate, obviously the Jews here aren't capable of this.

Instead the Jews here keep being nasty, vindictive people filled with mockery, insults, and just general idiocy.

Why does each Jew here talk a lot of smack, but can't back up anything intellectually?

We have been taught to excel.

But, left out Jews.

Just let it all out why don't you, show the world how truly sick and deranged you are.

Well, I met the friendliest Jew I've seen today , in a Brewster bar, and he despite being an ex convict who spent time in prison, he also cried very deeply about his mother's passing.

I think P F Tinmore and @fanger

deffinately prove there're no antisemites on this forum, right?

Especially fanger. He once posted a video claiming that the entire Holocaust is fake, when millions of Jews died, just because one fraud appeared on the Oprah show.
Not really, but covering up fraud by not allowing debate on what really took place brings the whole narrative into question, do you agree?

I think P F Tinmore and @fanger

deffinately prove there're no antisemites on this forum, right?

Especially fanger. He once posted a video claiming that the entire Holocaust is fake, when millions of Jews died, just because one fraud appeared on the Oprah show.
Not really, but covering up fraud by not allowing debate on what really took place brings the whole narrative into question, do you agree?
Not allowing debate?
We’re talking Jews, not head chopping Muslims.

Who is Muslim here?
So let’s think...
You’re not a Jew but you comment on Israel.
I bring up Muslims wanting it all and suddenly you note that not being Muslim is irrelevant.
You really are stupid.

Forum List

Back