Antifa vs the United states November 4th

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Antifa VS The United States November Fourth

Doug Hagmann and Larry Pinkney break down the coming civil war event planned by Antifa and all of its nefarious conspirators against the American people on November 4th, 2017.

----------------------------------------------------------------

There is rumor that these scum had something to do with the shooting but that is just heresy for now.

ANTIFA is one of the most despised moronic groups there is. I think ppl hate these scumbags more than any other group out there including BLM, black panthers.

So-called 'Antifa' is a bunch of financed by western governments poor educated unemployed masturbators, not-married, male, leaving by moms, welfare parasites and with long criminal records. The best place for them are prisons or lunatic asylums.

b8mqm7cibqcz.jpg

Doug Hagmann and Larry Pinkney break down the coming civil war event planned by Antifa and all of its nefarious conspirators against the American people on November 4th, 2017.

There is rumor that these scum had something to do with the shooting but that is just heresy for now.

ANTIFA is one of the most despised moronic groups there is. I think ppl hate these scumbags more than any other group out there including BLM, black panthers.

You support hate groups KKK, WHITE SUPREMACIST, NAZIs which main goal is to eliminate or kill Jews, blacks and other minorities. Are the real scumbag.

At least ANTIFA goal is not to kill people but fight against hate groups that you support.

I’m so sick and tired of fake news Infowars.

Liberals support them.

You support hate groups KKK, WHITE SUPREMACIST, NAZIs which main goal is to eliminate or kill Jews, blacks and other minorities. Are the real scumbag.

At least ANTIFA goal is not to kill people but fight against hate groups that you support.

I don't know any conservative that supports them, but you support anifta.

• Banned

We're sick of ANTI AMERICAN A.H> like you whose only argument is the source.

Sounds like your own little personal problem seek help you need it.

• Banned

Maybe you can crawl back into your safe space box, and hide from the information you can't mentally handle.
Since MSM doesn't like to tell you stupid fks the truth and only tell you jackasses what you want to hear.
We'd say you really need to start digging a hole and go hide in it things are going to get worse panzy.

We're sick of ANTI AMERICAN A.H> like you whose only argument is the source.

Sounds like your own little personal problem seek help you need it.

ANYONE I mean ANYONE that supports or believed INFOWARS conspiracy fake news are either sick or delusional. From corner of Asian countries to Europe to Middle East—— People are very aware of fake news Infowars. They used to admired Americans. Now we are considered as dumb, sick ignorant and racist Americans because of this sick kind of fake conspiracy garbage. Unfortunately and sickly you are a Trump supporter.

Like this one The Obama Wall which you believe 100%. So what that tells me about you and Infowars. Are you supposed to be credible?

Forum List

Back