Antifa militant justifies his use of flame thrower against whites

Does his story sound like bullshit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't help but wonder why he was wearing a mask over his face at an event where he intended to voice his opinion.

did you ask the Nazis about that? lots of hoods there.

Do you see any righties wearing hoods in this pic?

Charlottesville_flame_thrower.jpg
No hoodies but some are wearing helmets.... I wonder why they are wearing helmets if they came to just voice their opinion? :rolleyes:
Because antifa fuckers hit them with bricks and rocks, you scumbag.
got any video of that happening?

I can't help but wonder why he was wearing a mask over his face at an event where he intended to voice his opinion.

No hoodies but some are wearing helmets.... I wonder why they are wearing helmets if they came to just voice their opinion? :rolleyes:
got any video of that happening?
Sure do.

BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE ATTACKED BY HAND HELD/THROWN Projectiles from the shit slinging monkeys

so they knew ahead of time Antifa was coming to their event and were going to throw things at them?

Charlottesville: Man pictured using homemade flame thrower on white supremacists speaks out

But the 23-year-old said the scene quickly turned violent when one of the thousands of extremists who had taken to the streets fired a gun next to his feet - while police nearby failed to react.

Another extremist later lunged at Mr Long with a confederate flag and he fought back with a spray can he said he found on the ground, putting a lighter to the nozzle and turning it into a weapon.

1: Police are most certainly going to react to bullets being fired.
2: Does he find this spray while he's being attacked by a flag [UNLIKELY]? Or does he find it later and come back to spray them with fire?
3: Why does he have a lighter on him for this express purpose, he's obviously practiced and trained using spray cans as flamethrowers in the past. When I used a similar setup against honey bees under my facia board I had to practice a few times in my backyard.
4: If he never trained/practiced before with this type of weapon, then what would make him even think to use a random discarded spray can (which is normally empty when discarded) with a lighter to create a flame thrower?
5: Why would some one discard of a non-empty spray can? It's suspicious that the discarded can that he claims to have picked up had sufficient contents to create and maintain such a robust stream of fire.

And again it goes to show there are idiots on both sides. If you watch the video of the protest march you can quite clearly see some guys with rucksacks, they all had rucksacks by the look of things, hitting the Nazis as they went past.

But is this the media ignoring these things, or is the media picking up on the issues they think will sell them the most newspapers, adverts on TV etc? Nazis parading is far more newsworthy than Communist scum bag with rucksack hitting someone.

What Nazism stands for is brutality. These Nazis were going around inciting hated on a large scale. The violent left wing protesters stand for what? We don't know as they weren't advertising their politics, they were being anti those in from of them.

There's a difference.

But again, the law is there and those caught breaking the law, on both sides, should be dealt with. But there's only one thing that is truly shocking about these events, and that's the rise of Nazism in the US. That is news.

But is this the media ignoring these things, or is the media picking up on the issues they think will sell them the most newspapers, adverts on TV etc? .

Yes. That's why MSM is dying and had terribly skewed election predictions, because it's not being watched anymore by the general populace and therefore not selling.

Thus we can only conclude that MSM is under direct control of some agency that is aligned with the left since MSM publishes and broadcasts content contrary to their $$$ bottom line $$$, this includes Fox News, the controlled opposition channel. I wonder if there is some commonality between all the groups that own the MSM...shit they're Jewish!

so they knew ahead of time Antifa was coming to their event and were going to throw things at them?

I'm sure they just luckily found those helmets discarded on the side of the road, just like the leftist peaceful protester randomly found a full spray can and lighter on the sidewalk. I'm glad you've observed the awesome odds of such apparent preparation.

I'm sure they just luckily found those helmets discarded on the side of the road, just like the leftist peaceful protester randomly found a full spray can and lighter on the sidewalk. I'm glad you've observed the awesome odds of such apparent preparation.
Probably was a Boy Scout and lives the motto of be prepared..

you out of meds today, white supremacist nutcase?

normal people don't get their "news" from memeits that probably aren't even real.

that certainly wasn't charlottesberg because that protest was at night.

nice try though. :cuckoo:

CNN was covering this as it happened. What fucking planet are you from?

CNN LMFAO , now we know why you are clueless on truthful information.....

you really shouldn't be so proud of being delusional.

But is this the media ignoring these things, or is the media picking up on the issues they think will sell them the most newspapers, adverts on TV etc? .

Yes. That's why MSM is dying and had terribly skewed election predictions, because it's not being watched anymore by the general populace and therefore not selling.

Thus we can only conclude that MSM is under direct control of some agency that is aligned with the left since MSM publishes and broadcasts content contrary to their $$$ bottom line $$$, this includes Fox News, the controlled opposition channel. I wonder if there is some commonality between all the groups that own the MSM...shit they're Jewish!

But they're not dying at all.

So there are lots of Jewish people who seem to be good at making media companies work.... and in America where being successful at business is supposed to be positive, the right looks down on them.... I feeling of inferiority I wonder?

Forum List

Back