Antifa militant justifies his use of flame thrower against whites

Does his story sound like bullshit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Charlottesville: Man pictured using homemade flame thrower on white supremacists speaks out

Charlottesville_flame_thrower.jpg

But the 23-year-old said the scene quickly turned violent when one of the thousands of extremists who had taken to the streets fired a gun next to his feet - while police nearby failed to react.

Another extremist later lunged at Mr Long with a confederate flag and he fought back with a spray can he said he found on the ground, putting a lighter to the nozzle and turning it into a weapon.

1: Police are most certainly going to react to bullets being fired.
2: Does he find this spray while he's being attacked by a flag [UNLIKELY]? Or does he find it later and come back to spray them with fire?
3: Why does he have a lighter on him for this express purpose, he's obviously practiced and trained using spray cans as flamethrowers in the past. When I used a similar setup against honey bees under my facia board I had to practice a few times in my backyard.
4: If he never trained/practiced before with this type of weapon, then what would make him even think to use a random discarded spray can (which is normally empty when discarded) with a lighter to create a flame thrower?
5: Why would some one discard of a non-empty spray can? It's suspicious that the discarded can that he claims to have picked up had sufficient contents to create and maintain such a robust stream of fire.

Last edited:
Charlottesville: Man pictured using homemade flame thrower on white supremacists speaks out

But the 23-year-old said the scene quickly turned violent when one of the thousands of extremists who had taken to the streets fired a gun next to his feet - while police nearby failed to react.

Another extremist later lunged at Mr Long with a confederate flag and he fought back with a spray can he said he found on the ground, putting a lighter to the nozzle and turning it into a weapon.

2: Does he find this spray while he's being attacked by a flag [UNLIKELY]? Or does he find it later and come back to spray them with fire?
3: Why does he have a lighter on him for this express purpose, he's obviously practiced and trained using spray cans as flamethrowers in the past. When I used a similar setup against honey bees under my facia board I had to practice a few times in my backyard.
4: If he never trained/practiced before with this type of weapon, then what would make him even think to use a random discarded spray can (which is normally empty when discarded) with a lighter to create a flame thrower?
5: Why would some one discard of a non-empty spray can? It's suspicious that the discarded can that he claims to have picked up had sufficient contents to create and maintain such a robust stream of fire.
You make him sound like he was this guy:

21767_1_other_video_games_fire_flamethrower-800x400.jpg

Instead of a guy with a Bic lighter and lysol

I can't help but wonder why he was wearing a mask over his face at an event where he intended to voice his opinion.

You make him sound like he was this guy:

21767_1_other_video_games_fire_flamethrower-800x400.jpg

Instead of a guy with a Bic lighter and lysol
M
Yup, bet reading about the Clogne school massacre gets you all hard and wet to huh hipster? Hint, grow some nuts and get out there with your own spray can pussy.

Say what you want about the white guys, at least they know how to wear a shirt.

I can't help but wonder why he was wearing a mask over his face at an event where he intended to voice his opinion.

did you ask the Nazis about that? lots of hoods there.

Do you see any righties wearing hoods in this pic?

normal people don't get their "news" from memeits that probably aren't even real.

that certainly wasn't charlottesberg because that protest was at night.

nice try though. :cuckoo:

did you ask the Nazis about that? lots of hoods there.

Do you see any righties wearing hoods in this pic?

normal people don't get their "news" from memeits that probably aren't even real.

that certainly wasn't charlottesberg because that protest was at night.

nice try though. :cuckoo:

CNN was covering this as it happened. What fucking planet are you from?

Look at his body language / stance.

Like a casual old woman watering her flower bed.

My best friend's brother once chased her around the house with a lysol flame thrower when we were kids hahaha

It was awesome. And it smelled wonderful!

There is no evidence that this person is antifa. The Trump people are so desperate to protect their glorious leader that they will smear anyone.

Correction: No one wants to use a flamethrower against ALL whites.

You know damn well which small tiny number of alt-white pig-dogs we're talking about.

Please make an attempt at honestly in future posts.

Forum List

Back