What I don't get about these Nazis.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
they were chanting against Jews.

Umm, what? What do Jews have to do with the confederate statues? The Jews weren't part of the Civil War, and the Jews aren't the ones trying to take the statues down? BLM isn't packed with Jews, none of the leftist criminals in that local government are Jewish. George Soros isn't a Jew, 0bama isn't a Jew, wtf is that about?

Umm, what? What do Jews have to do with the confederate statues? The Jews weren't part of the Civil War, and the Jews aren't the ones trying to take the statues down? BLM isn't packed with Jews, none of the leftist criminals in that local government are Jewish. George Soros isn't a Jew, 0bama isn't a Jew, wtf is that about?
Soros is a Jew whose parents were killed by Nazis, when he was a boy.
Obviously you never read any history.

Last edited:

Soros is a Jew whose parents were killed by Nazis. when he was a boy.
You write incomplete sentences.
Obviously, you never studied any grammar.

It's the Jewish controlled media they have a problem with, and they have a point

OMG, another ignorant Nazi.

we can be NAZIs together :smiliehug:

heh - oops.

they weren't there about the civil war monuments, as you surmised. Nazis always go after jews. they can't help it. they're programmed for it. and fact is irrelevant.

if soros gave his money to trumptards they'd love him.... just like they love the Koch brothers.

Jews have nothing to do with it. Actually the statues and monuments have little to do with anything. That's just a PC pretext to call together and organize the antisemites --- the Nazis, the skinheads, the Klan, the alt-right, the proverbial "many sides", into one bigger "side". I don't think anybody gives much of a shit about statues, that's just a tool. One of the pitfalls of fetishism is that it inevitably gets used that way.

I think George Soros is Jewish, not that it's relevant to anything.

we can be NAZIs together :smiliehug:

Wow, I did Nazi that coming.

They are Nazis, there is no use trying to make sense of what they do. They are in the same boat as Islamists in my opinion.

I never read Soros background. You have nothing to contribute, you are dismissed.

they weren't there about the civil war monuments, as you surmised. Nazis always go after jews. they can't help it. they're programmed for it. and fact is irrelevant.

But the Jews aren't trying to take down the statues and yes, they were there for the statues. Their original permit was for the foot of the Lee statue. Why Lee? He had nothing to do with Jews at all.

I know they hate them but they can protest Jews anywhere. I'm sure there are a lot of places, businesses, etc., owned by Jews that they could have gone to. Makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

Jews have nothing to do with it. Actually the statues and monuments have little to do with anything. That's just a PC pretext to call together and organize the antisemites --- the Nazis, the skinheads, the Klan, the alt-right, the proverbial "many sides", into one bigger "side". I don't think anybody gives much of a shit about statues, that's just a tool. One of the pitfalls of fetishism is that it inevitably gets used that way.

I think George Soros is Jewish, not that it's relevant to anything.

This may be that I'm trying to apply logic to a bunch of morons but damn, usually there is some connection however thin, not this time.

Nazi's hate Jews, so they bitch about them.
White supremacists hate blacks, so they bitch about them.
White haters hate whites, so they bitch about them.

Context, local, etc, doesn't matter to extremists, they'll use every opportunity to get in a snipe or gripe. You can see this shit in almost every thread on here; to example people who hate Hillary bitch about her in unrelated threads, people who hate Trump bring him up in unrelated threads, etc.

They are Nazis, there is no use trying to make sense of what they do. They are in the same boat as Islamists in my opinion.

Yeah I guess but these people have been around for decades and to this date usually there's a connection or a reason however hate filled. This time, zip, zilch, nada.

I never read Soros background. You have nothing to contribute, you are dismissed.

So ---- you post a complete falsehood, admit you never read the backgroud ------------- and you think one of the posters who corrected you is "dismissed"??

I'm the other one btw.

But the Jews are trying to take down the statues and yes, they were there for the statues. Their original permit was for the foot of the Lee statue. Why Lee? He had nothing to do with Jews at all.

I know they hate them but they can protest Jews anywhere. I'm sure there are a lot of places, businesses, etc., owned by Jews that they could have gone to. Makes no sense to me.

And speaking of background you didn't bother to read----- where do you get the idea that "Jews are trying to take down statues"?

Weird thread dood.

Forum List

Back