Antifa Is Nothing But Hate

DHnTLWlUMAAh7yK.jpg:large
Does the AF really stand for All Fags?

They aren't protesters...............they are a criminal gang of thugs...............there to cause violence............

Need the national guard there to let them get a taste of rubber bullets............before locking their asses up.

They were throwing urine and crap at the police...................SCUM BAGS.

Has anyone heard what it is they actually want?
I have yet to hear one of the losers clearly state their goals.
Antifa is a far-left militant[2] political movement of autonomous, self-described anti-fascist groups in the United States.[3][4][5] The term is loosely used to refer to anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia, as well as anarchist and anti-capitalist groups.[6] Unlike the traditional left, the ambit of self-described antifa groups is to oppose fascism in direct action. These groups are usually anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies and tactics are more aggressively violent and anarchistic than those of associated groups in the far left.[2]

They consistently oppose fascist activities. They don't bother trying to be peaceful about it. They're also anti-capitalist and usually communist and not very American in any way, including respecting free speech. They should not be confused with the vast majority of the left, though, any more than most of the Right wants to be associated with the KKK.
I wish Pelosi would come out and tell Antifa to scram, tell the world that the Dems and the libs oppose them. No one who needs a mask or hood has any business defending their ideas in this country.

Antifa is a far-left militant[2] political movement of autonomous, self-described anti-fascist groups in the United States.[3][4][5] The term is loosely used to refer to anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia, as well as anarchist and anti-capitalist groups.[6] Unlike the traditional left, the ambit of self-described antifa groups is to oppose fascism in direct action. These groups are usually anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies and tactics are more aggressively violent and anarchistic than those of associated groups in the far left.[2]

They consistently oppose fascist activities. They don't bother trying to be peaceful about it. They're also anti-capitalist and usually communist and not very American in any way, including respecting free speech. They should not be confused with the vast majority of the left, though, any more than most of the Right wants to be associated with the KKK.
I wish Pelosi would come out and tell Antifa to scram, tell the world that the Dems and the libs oppose them. No one who needs a mask or hood has any business defending their ideas in this country.
Gee, golly, whiz, that is not how they describe or portray themselves from my brief investigation into their FB related and cohort pages, videos and member comments. They have clearly stated they are communist & anarchist. We knew you were dense but we didn't realize exactly how dense you actually are.

And so it begins..................the path of Europe.............which may be the very purpose of antifa...........

Gov. Cuomo Wants a New Hate Crime Law. Would Police Use It to Suppress Protests?

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says he wants harsher criminal penalties for rioting, but his proposal could easily blow back on peaceful protesters.

Pointing to last weekend's violence in Virginia, Cuomo is pushing to expand the state's hate crime laws with what he's calling the "Charlottesville provisions." Under the new rules, according to the Auburn Citizen, rioting that targets a protected class would become a more severe felony than it is now, leading to a potential penalty of seven years in prison. Inciting such a riot would jump up from a misdemeanor to a felony, and could now get you up to four years in prison, based on New York State's sentencing guidelines.

Louisiana and Kentucky have done just that. In Louisiana, one police chief has declared that simply resisting arrest now qualifies as a hate crime.

In that context, consider how law enforcement may view protests against police abuse. Typically, most of these protesters are peaceful, but these actions often end up drawing black-clad people looking to cause trouble. Frequently, the violent activities by that handful of people will prompt police to try to shut down entire protests and arrest those who refuse to disperse, regardless of whether those arrestees had done anything violent. We saw this happen repeatedly in Ferguson, Missouri, in the protests after Mike Brown's shooting. There were peaceful protesters, and there were people who threw rocks and set fires. But the militarized police frequently shut the whole protest down.

I didnt mean what they pretend to represent.

they represent idiocy left over from the marijuana LSD haze of the 1960s-----shallow
minded kids who seem to imagine that "communisn" is the OPPOSITE of
FASCISM------and, therefore, HOLY------- they are adherents of a dualistic religion

And so it begins..................the path of Europe.............which may be the very purpose of antifa...........

Gov. Cuomo Wants a New Hate Crime Law. Would Police Use It to Suppress Protests?

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says he wants harsher criminal penalties for rioting, but his proposal could easily blow back on peaceful protesters.

Pointing to last weekend's violence in Virginia, Cuomo is pushing to expand the state's hate crime laws with what he's calling the "Charlottesville provisions." Under the new rules, according to the Auburn Citizen, rioting that targets a protected class would become a more severe felony than it is now, leading to a potential penalty of seven years in prison. Inciting such a riot would jump up from a misdemeanor to a felony, and could now get you up to four years in prison, based on New York State's sentencing guidelines.

Louisiana and Kentucky have done just that. In Louisiana, one police chief has declared that simply resisting arrest now qualifies as a hate crime.

In that context, consider how law enforcement may view protests against police abuse. Typically, most of these protesters are peaceful, but these actions often end up drawing black-clad people looking to cause trouble. Frequently, the violent activities by that handful of people will prompt police to try to shut down entire protests and arrest those who refuse to disperse, regardless of whether those arrestees had done anything violent. We saw this happen repeatedly in Ferguson, Missouri, in the protests after Mike Brown's shooting. There were peaceful protesters, and there were people who threw rocks and set fires. But the militarized police frequently shut the whole protest down.
Dumb asses need more laws and then ultimately abuse is used with those oppressor laws. There doesn't need to be any special hate laws just apply the laws on the books to deal with these creeps.

Dumb asses need more laws and then ultimately abuse is used with those oppressor laws. There doesn't need to be any special hate laws just apply the laws on the books to deal with these creeps.
I agree...........but that is not their purpose...........

They take opportunity for the chaos of the moment.......................and that would lead to UN agenda MANDATORY HATE SPEECH CRIMES for member nations.

So you can say something hateful on FB and get arrested for it. This is happening in Europe...........and is turning into a way to SILENCE the public for fear of getting arrested...............

It's RIDICULOUS.............but they will use this.

Gee, golly, whiz, that is not how they describe or portray themselves from my brief investigation into their FB related and cohort pages, videos and member comments. They have clearly stated they are communist & anarchist. We knew you were dense but we didn't realize exactly how dense you actually are.
It's in the definition, Einstein.

What did I miss?

I agree...........but that is not their purpose...........

They take opportunity for the chaos of the moment.......................and that would lead to UN agenda MANDATORY HATE SPEECH CRIMES for member nations.

So you can say something hateful on FB and get arrested for it. This is happening in Europe...........and is turning into a way to SILENCE the public for fear of getting arrested...............

It's RIDICULOUS.............but they will use this.
I know and I agree the bs going down is ridiculous. It has been for years but I still have to keep in mind to keep things in perspective that all things ultimately serve a purpose. Good and evil both serve the Lord, we have choices and if people make the wrong ones they are given over or subjected to these worldly bs events. The peoples voices have been ignored for years concerning the thefts of freedom and liberties but many also used the liberties in an abusive manner. People made choices so this is where we are today. (construction sites get very messy at times)

DHrKwZ4UMAQkhTD.jpg

Democrats are good at changing the definition of their evil. They justify murder by calling it pro-choice. Affirmative-Action is really just preferential treatment for a particular race. Antifa is supposedly a protest against hate but in reality it is nothing but hate.

The Democratic Party doesn't believe in Democracy anymore. They belief in fascism and using mobs to get what they want.

They specialize in creating problems and then acting like they are the solution. Most of the statues that they want to tear down were put up by Democrats as a protest against new civil rights laws. When Obama became president racism was on the way out. Now it's all the left talks about. They literally create more racism and more hatred by their actions.

Liberals, media say Boston protests were peaceful — but police tell much different reality

Anitifa specializes in some cases literally spitting in people's faces and then hoping for a violent reaction. In Boston many of them were carrying sticks with nails driven into their ends so they could stab Police Horses or anyone that pissed them off at the moment.

dover%2Btooloed%2Bup%2Bantifa.jpg

They and their media friends feel that anything they do to an opponent is justified because they claim that they're fighting hatred. Congresscritters are smelling blood and feel justified in calling for Trump's impeachment/assassination.

Anitfa is just a bunch of disgusting low-lifes that are extremely unpleasant people who revel in being assholes, nothing more. They aren't fighting hate. They're spreading it.

You all stole that first pic from me LMFAO the one where that asshole is holding a sign about COPS....lol

upload_2017-8-20_11-8-44.png

It's in the definition, Einstein.
Sure, the facts of what they self identify as is also documented and you have failed to bring that up.

Forum List

Back