Anti-White, Anti-Christian Bigotry Marches On

Not all of em obviously.
But I'd bet there's a few of em in every mosque.

A few in every mosque, huh? I wonder what you base that assertion on, specifically?

Regardless, the government is certainly not supposed to assume that any mosque in the US contains terrorists and therefore not provide police protection. :dunno:

But you cant tell me there aren't.

I can't tell you that there aren't a few terrorists in every church or synagogue or any house of worship in the country. It's impossible to know for certain.

Look, I'm not claiming that Islam isn't the biggest religious driver of terrorism in the world today. Based on everything I've seen, it certainly is. I'm not going to assume every mosque in the country contains a terrorist, though.

Error on the side of caution.
I think every mosque in the country should be under surveillance.
And that would be unconstitutional, but I think you all already know that.
The surveillance system already exists. And it is expanding massively in both public and private ways. Its bad enough if run by trained people. But there are people who abuse it. And many people are going to be destroyed.

We can call ourselves anything in the dictionary, but Christians.....after Trump, that name no longer apply to anyone calling themselves american....end of story

Can somebody please please inform me what people of color are doing to fuckin white people that is causing all this bullshit conversations? What has the black man done to piss you ass ho's off, save for fuckin your white mops? What has Muslims done besides flee wars the US has created? What has anyone done to you so called white nationalist.....BESIDES BEING BROWN??? And until you mindless shit for brains simps can come up with a reasonable answer, than I suggest you sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up....WE'RE SICK OF YOU ASS HO'S!!!

Forum List

Back