Anti-Trump conservatives get their candidate

only a complete moron would call a nationalist a communist

Bernie will get more votes in the general than whoever this guy is...come to think about it, Che will also get more Dimwitted votes than this guy will get conservatives

Poor Comrade Trump.....just another mountain to climb....

I remember the name but not much else about him.

There goes Utah. Trump will lose that state for sure, since McMullin is a native of that state.

Bad news bears for Trump.

Just when he thought nothing else could go wrong.

It's too late to get on the ballot in Florida. I have to believe it's too late in many other states.
So his strategy has to be to cause chaos in the election, which would not help Trump win.
Conservatives want to conserve the Constitution and the American way of life.
This guy is no true conservative if he doesn't help to defeat Hillary, enemy of the Constitution and the American way of life.

Bernie will get more votes in the general than whoever this guy is...come to think about it, Che will also get more Dimwitted votes than this guy will get conservatives
Sanders won't even be on the Ballot:lol:, nice try..

You right wing trash groupies sure have short memories, he endorsed Clinton remember??

This skinhead is gonna screw your Orangutan if he gets on the ballots, ahh :party::lmao:, break out the popcorn..

Thanks for the info , i have never even heard of this dude??

It's a little late huh:eusa_naughty:, this skinhead won't even get on the all the ballots, i doubt he will have any impact being a total unknown...

Just goes to show how desperate the GOPERS are, trying to pull this hail mary out of their ass:laugh:......

Yup, they are stuck with Comrade Trump and are clueless as to what to do. They see a bloodbath coming and cannot stop it.

Ah someone to run in and take care of the White Horse Prophecy!

:lmao:

Glenn Beck to endorse shortly. The crazies are out in full bloom in Utah.

He will flip Utah blue...another Comrade Trump death card.

He will flip Utah blue...another Comrade Trump death card.

They were going to anyway. It's called the Utah Compact that was signed a few years ago. That's why Sen. Lee went from Libertarian to full blown pro Hillary. They want completely open borders and polygamous marriages legalized.

It's related to their sects in Mexico.

Just a quick aside. Why do you only stick to talking points? You appear to be an intelligent fellow but all you do these days is lower yourself to the rdean "Republicans have poopy pants" messages.

Pity. I actually thought you were different.

When all the brouhahaha sp? started over Romney in 2012 I really wondered what the heck is this all about? Seemed Christian enough to me. Now I'm beginning to truly understand this because when you really study the religion......this is important..........the religion whoa geeze you got some really amazing shit going on.

And they've been ginnning up the Mormon vote of course but also ginning up evangelicals. That won't last long when I get busy. When I was up at 3 in the morning going what the heck what the hell is this White Horse Prophecy and Cruz is the annointed one to bring about their crazy prophecy I went. ....whoa.

They can put him out there. But now I hope this guy can take it. Let's have a real chat.

:)

Forum List

Back