Anti-Muslim attacks up 78%

Let's tally up how many were murdered in the US by Muslims and contrast that to how many Muslims were murdered.

Start with 2900 on 9/11.
The UN estimates the USA has killed over 4 million muslims

Unworthy victims: Western wars have killed four million Muslims since 1990

Historical sources estimate Muslims have killed over 400 million Christians, and probably a like number of other sect members. Thanks for pointing out we're way behind.

Let's tally up how many were murdered in the US by Muslims and contrast that to how many Muslims were murdered.

Start with 2900 on 9/11.

Historical sources estimate Muslims have killed over 400 million Christians, and probably a like number of other sect members. Thanks for pointing out we're way behind.
where did you get that stat? white power worldwide?

Start with 2900 on 9/11.

Bull. The UN never made that estimate. Trying to give legitimacy to a dingbat article in a dingbat site by invoking the UN is laughable on all counts and gives you no high ground at all.

Start with 2900 on 9/11.

where did you get that stat? white power worldwide?

Dumbass response. It can be gotten from reading Islam's history, something you've never done or ever will do. But you're mostly interested in the Muslim men who have a long and glorious history of anally raping boys, not anything else; it's all about homosexual rape fantasies for your kind. Just admit it and quit lying about having any other interest or reason for importing a few million more of them, murdering Xians and homosexual pedophilia is what 'progressives' and 'leftists' find attractive about Islam and think it's 'enlightened n stuff' over.

Last edited:

Start with 2900 on 9/11.

Bull. The UN never made that estimate. Trying to give legitimacy to a dingbat article in a dingbat site by invoking the UN is laughable on all counts and gives you no high ground at all.

They're disgusting liars.

Between the anti-muslim attacks (hard to ever come by), and the muslim attacks (very relevant) liberal attempting a cheap false equivalency would obviously focus on the anti-muslim attacks.

Especially right after a bombing that could very well be the fault of the Islamists.

Do you know how many anti-Muslim attacks there are and how many Muslim attacks there are in the US every year?

Pretty small and insignificant given the nature of that cult and its record of hate crimes and savagery. Nothing to see here.

Still doesn't answer the question.

So I'll take it you don't know either. People who claim to know stuff but when you ask, they don't actually know, but will shout out their baseless opinion.

Start with 2900 on 9/11.

So the innocent Muslims in the US owe YOU 2900 lives?

whoa.
No, and that was just a start. We've got San Bernadino, Gay clubs, marathons and military installations to tally up at least.

And here was me thinking that people were innocent of the crimes of others.

Here's me thinking when the right says that innocent gun owners shouldn't be made guilty of crimes of others and have their guns taken away, that they'd afford the same logic to other people who haven't committed crimes.

You've never really thought that.

I don't see why you're telling me what I do and don't think.

Between the anti-muslim attacks (hard to ever come by), and the muslim attacks (very relevant) liberal attempting a cheap false equivalency would obviously focus on the anti-muslim attacks.

Especially right after a bombing that could very well be the fault of the Islamists.

Do you know how many anti-Muslim attacks there are and how many Muslim attacks there are in the US every year?

Pretty small and insignificant given the nature of that cult and its record of hate crimes and savagery. Nothing to see here.

So I'll take it you don't know either. People who claim to know stuff but when you ask, they don't actually know, but will shout out their baseless opinion.

Dumb... it's not baseless opinion, but rather obvious one to anyone with functional eyes in this planet. Do you think men or women commit more crime. Do you know the exact statistics? Oh so, obviously it can't be that the obvious truth that men commit more crime is true.

Anti-muslim terrorism is so insignificant that it won't even register to a normal person. Equating the two problems is once again a complete feat of liberal mental gymnastics.

You're not interested in the history either, and wouldn't read it if it were posted; if you had an interest in it you would have already known it. Just admit you defend Muslims not because you know a thing about them but because homosexuals and other degenerates admire them. Once you relieve yourself of having to lie all the time you can be free and make the other freaks and gimps feel less alone as well.

Start with 2900 on 9/11.

whoa.
No, and that was just a start. We've got San Bernadino, Gay clubs, marathons and military installations to tally up at least.

Here's me thinking when the right says that innocent gun owners shouldn't be made guilty of crimes of others and have their guns taken away, that they'd afford the same logic to other people who haven't committed crimes.

You forgotten you post here a lot and make your thoughts public now? do have Alzheimers? a chronic pot smoker?

Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

What is the hate crime rate by and among Muslims against Christians? Oh, wait, that's right.....you people don't believe Christians or Whites can be the victims of hate crimes. Makes it kind of a bullshit term if the criteria a definition are not consistent.

Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

That nasty Trump again. Trying to keep this country from becoming what Germany and other countries have become when enough muslims have become part of their population. That muslim that became mayor of london is now trying to change the culture of the country muslims invaded. below is link.

London mayor plans negative body image advert ban on Tube, buses and trains - BBC News

Dumb... it's not baseless opinion, but rather obvious one to anyone with functional eyes in this planet. Do you think men or women commit more crime. Do you know the exact statistics? Oh so, obviously it can't be that the obvious truth that men commit more crime is true.

Anti-muslim terrorism is so insignificant that it won't even register to a normal person. Equating the two problems is once again a complete feat of liberal mental gymnastics.

So damn fucking obvious that YOU CAN'T TELL ME THE STATISTICS.

It's not "obvious", it's just you've decided that you're baseless views are right and you won't bother to go find out if you're right or wrong.

Why don't you try for the first time in your life?

You're not interested in the history either, and wouldn't read it if it were posted; if you had an interest in it you would have already known it. Just admit you defend Muslims not because you know a thing about them but because homosexuals and other degenerates admire them. Once you relieve yourself of having to lie all the time you can be free and make the other freaks and gimps feel less alone as well.

I'm not interested in history? Really? You know me? No you don't.

Just admit some bullshit that you just made up?

Why don't you try with a little reality?

So many people I talk to, and they're mostly on the right on this forum, don't debate, they just attack. That's what you're doing and I'm getting pretty fed up of it, and sick that all these people get to vote too.

So damn fucking obvious that YOU CAN'T TELL ME THE STATISTICS.

It's not "obvious", it's just you've decided that you're baseless views are right and you won't bother to go find out if you're right or wrong.

Why don't you try for the first time in your life?

Quit running from your true self, and be free. You and the other sociopaths can come out of the closet now, you have many friends and supporters in the media, the Democratic Party, academia, all the power centers are all behind you now.

whoa.

You forgotten you post here a lot and make your thoughts public now? do have Alzheimers? a chronic pot smoker?

Yes, I do post my thoughts. That doesn't mean you know me.

You're telling me what I've never thought. I mean, what the fuck? How can you know what I've thought and not thought from reading a few of my posts?

What is the hate crime rate by and among Muslims against Christians? Oh, wait, that's right.....you people don't believe Christians or Whites can be the victims of hate crimes. Makes it kind of a bullshit term if the criteria a definition are not consistent.

Has any RWnut responded to this thread without either supporting hate crimes against Muslims,

or trying to change the subject?

Forum List

Back