Anti-Muslim attacks up 78%

Has any RWnut responded to this thread without either supporting hate crimes against Muslims,

or trying to change the subject?
The subject you just brought up is your stupidity. Stupid for thinking making leading statement like RW nuts and blaming your enemies for not defending themselves from your assumptions.

That truly is a special kind of stupid that we don't get to see every day, even here.

Denial of reality, denial of reality, denial of reality. The muzzie lovers don't have the desire to research the history of islam. They're stuck in that stupid belief that tolerance and diversity will make this nation stronger. You have to be aware of the history of who you are tolerant of first.

First you go and say "muzzie lovers" insults upon insults, and then you go and say that people like me, who I assume you think I like Islam (for your info I hate all religions) I know a hell of a lot about history.

So, you people can't tell us how many Muslims have been attacked in the US. Can you tell me how many Muslim countries have been controlled by western countries in the last 200 years? You can list them all if you like.

Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

Note the lack of any absolute numbers or hint about the actual real size of this problem.

A 78% increase in a tiny insignificant problem is still a tiny insignificant problem.

The Left needs to believe that the US is an Evul Racist place to justify their agenda of discrimination supposed to address the Evulness.

It is a lie.

See what I mean? It never ends.

You managed to disagree, without directly addressing my point.

Thus my point stands.

A 78% increase in a tiny insignificant problem is still a tiny insignificant problem.

Islam today is more a political movement then a religion.
your thinking of chrisitanity, seems there isn't a single christian left in the world just a bunch of genocidal maniacs using religion to fulfill their goals.

Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

Note the lack of any absolute numbers or hint about the actual real size of this problem.

The Left needs to believe that the US is an Evul Racist place to justify their agenda of discrimination supposed to address the Evulness.

It is a lie.

Thus my point stands.

People burning down mosques is an insignificant problem?

It is a lie.

Thus my point stands.

In a nation of 300 million, one person burning down one mosque is an insignificant problem.

Denial of reality, denial of reality, denial of reality. The muzzie lovers don't have the desire to research the history of islam. They're stuck in that stupid belief that tolerance and diversity will make this nation stronger. You have to be aware of the history of who you are tolerant of first.

First you go and say "muzzie lovers" insults upon insults, and then you go and say that people like me, who I assume you think I like Islam (for your info I hate all religions) I know a hell of a lot about history.

So, you people can't tell us how many Muslims have been attacked in the US. Can you tell me how many Muslim countries have been controlled by western countries in the last 200 years? You can list them all if you like.

So you are an atheist...

Why are you defending the most vile religion possible? It completely baffles me as an atheist... Most terrorism that is committed is commited by muslims, against other muslims (does this fit into the category "anti-muslim?") Where there are muslims, there is terrorism. Therefore your stupid theories about superior western culture incubating them with terrorism is asinine.

More proof that Hillary Clinton was correct to point out that the Islamophobes were a core component of Trump's support.

More proof that liberals would side with a religion that is HERE killing Americans than they would Americans.

Not proof at all. Most people who are called "Muslim sympathizers" or "Muzzie lovers" or whatever are simply people who want to uphold the first amendment and freedom of religion.

So you are an atheist...

Why are you defending the most vile religion possible? It completely baffles me as an atheist... Most terrorism that is committed is commited by muslims, against other muslims (does this fit into the category "anti-muslim?") Where there are muslims, there is terrorism. Therefore your stupid theories about superior western culture incubating them with terrorism is asinine.
because your bashing Islam while protecting and upholding Christianity. When Christianity is shit

So you are an atheist...

because your bashing Islam while protecting and upholding Christianity. When Christianity is shit

Christianity is nowhere near as shitty as Islam. More liberal false equivalencies, they just can't help themselves.

Where are the hordes of war monger Christian terrorists? Instead they turn their other cheek or whatever... vastly superior morality in any case (compared to you or the muslims).

It is a lie.

Thus my point stands.

In a nation of 300 million, one person burning down one mosque is an insignificant problem.

But in a nation of 300 million people, one Muslim killing a non-Muslim is a major, MAJOR fucking oh my god we're all going to die, get out the guns and ban them all problem.

So you are an atheist...

Christianity is nowhere near as shitty as Islam. More liberal false equivalencies, they just can't help themselves.

Where are the hordes of war monger Christian terrorists? Instead they turn their other cheek or whatever... vastly superior morality in any case (compared to you or the muslims).
i dont care which ones shittier than the other they're both shit as long as your upholding shit i will call you an asshole

So you are an atheist...

i dont care which ones shittier than the other they're both shit as long as your upholding shit i will call you an asshole

Well then you should start caring. Executing gays or not executing them is a matter of life and death...

So you are an atheist...

Yeah, I guess the Christian Germans and the Christian Russians and the Christian British and the Christian French, Italians, Americans etc didn't take part in WW2 with the loss of how many lives?

It is a lie.

Thus my point stands.

But in a nation of 300 million people, one Muslim killing a non-Muslim is a major, MAJOR fucking oh my god we're all going to die, get out the guns and ban them all problem.

A person's life is more important than a building.

ANd dozens, hundreds of lives in more important than a building.

Ban muslim immigration.

Not proof at all. Most people who are called "Muslim sympathizers" or "Muzzie lovers" or whatever are simply people who want to uphold the first amendment and freedom of religion.

So who is preventing their freedom of religion?

First off, I don't buy this report at all. MSM highlights anything they can related to race. I've never seen (at least in my area) any problems of Muslims being attacked. What do they consider an attack? Was it directly proportional to their religion, or was it just an attack like any one of us get attacked? Was the so-called attack provoked?

This is all politics by some left-wing organization that's for Hillary. It's meaningless.

What is the hate crime rate by and among Muslims against Christians? Oh, wait, that's right.....you people don't believe Christians or Whites can be the victims of hate crimes. Makes it kind of a bullshit term if the criteria a definition are not consistent.

Has any RWnut responded to this thread without either supporting hate crimes against Muslims,

or trying to change the subject?
ever thought of moving to iran?

It is a lie.

Thus my point stands.

lol, How many are you allowed before we can label you a problem?

Forum List

Back