Anti-Muslim attacks up 78%

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

Between the anti-muslim attacks (hard to ever come by), and the muslim attacks (very relevant) liberal attempting a cheap false equivalency would obviously focus on the anti-muslim attacks.

Especially right after a bombing that could very well be the fault of the Islamists.

Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

Why thats just terrible.....lol

Between the anti-muslim attacks (hard to ever come by), and the muslim attacks (very relevant) liberal attempting a cheap false equivalency would obviously focus on the anti-muslim attacks.

Especially right after a bombing that could very well be the fault of the Islamists.

It's not equivalent? Innocent Muslim-Americans being killed is not equivalent to innocent non-Muslims being killed?

Wow a whole 260 so called hate crimes a year.

I guess we should try to see what the requirements are that a crime is a "hate" crime
I have the feeling any crime where muslims are the victim will be labeled a "hate" crime

FYI spraying graffiti on a mosque is not a "hate crime" it's vandalism

So a Muslim who killed you in retaliation for some guy across town killing a Muslim, that would be fair? lol

Wow a whole 260 so called hate crimes a year.

I guess we should try to see what the requirements are that a crime is a "hate" crime
I have the feeling any crime where muslims are the victim will be labeled a "hate" crime

FYI spraying graffiti on a mosque is not a "hate crime" it's vandalism
Bacon....the other garlic.....:lol:

So a Muslim who killed you in retaliation for some guy across town killing a Muslim, that would be fair? lol

No, that would not be fair. The muslim killing the war monger would be fair.

But guess what life is not fair, tell my why should I want to import bunch of muslims who want me dead because of Hillary's war empire? Because to a liberal it's fair that American civilians end up dead?

Do you know how many anti-Muslim attacks there are and how many Muslim attacks there are in the US every year?

Do you know how many anti-Muslim attacks there are and how many Muslim attacks there are in the US every year?

Why don't you go inform these victims about the anti-Muslim attacks?

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because... of course a liberal would side with child rapists and gay executioners over the victims.

There was just another love Allah attack last night in NYC.....

You were saying?

But guess what life is not fair, tell my why should I want to import bunch of muslims who want me dead because of Hillary's war empire? Because to a liberal it's fair that American civilians end up dead?

I'm wrong for citing anti-Muslim violence? Why aren't you calling the posters wrong who cite violence perpetrated by Muslims?

I'm wrong for citing anti-Muslim violence? Why aren't you calling the posters wrong who cite violence perpetrated by Muslims?

You aren't citing anti-Muslim violence. You are attempting a stupid, dumb liberal false equivalency.

falseequiv.jpg

Which is very dumb, considering that in so doing you are saying that a culture executing gays is as decent as a culture where gays have the same rights as everyone else. Pretty homophobic for a lib...

Why don't you go inform these victims about the anti-Muslim attacks?

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because... of course a liberal would side with child rapists and gay executioners over the victims.

How many anti-Muslim attacks in the US targeted child sexual exploitation criminals?

Forum List

Back