'Anti-jihad ad on New York subway'

In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man.
Ask the Aztecs or the Mayans, who were the civilized men and who were the savage's?

OK. I concede that the Aztecs and Mayans were civilized and the savages invaded their land.

Exactly what is happening here and now, as well as in Europe.

Obviously, you would love to Americans and Europeans be today's Aztecs and Mayans.

Anti jihad is also anti muslim. Jihad is their way, their path, their religious obligation.

It is also the religious obligation of Christians to spread "The Word" of Jesus Christ. The difference is that Christians do it without murdering, savaging, burning, amputating and stoning.

Seems to me that you approve jihad. Maybe you should try spreading the word of Christianity in Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Anti jihad is also anti muslim. Jihad is their way, their path, their religious obligation.

It is also the religious obligation of Christians to spread "The Word" of Jesus Christ. The difference is that Christians do it without murdering, savaging, burning, amputating and stoning.

Seems to me that you approve jihad. Maybe you should try spreading the word of Christianity in Iran or Saudi Arabia.

I don't approve of jihad, merely pointing out that to be anti jihad IS to be anti muslim. It's a fact.

At Ty Dougherty's funeral his wife said, in her eulogy:

"It is easy to write a book about being a Navy SEAL, but it is very hard to write an obituary for one."

"To all the Operators here today I give you this charge: Rid the world of those savages. I'll say it again, RID THE WORLD OF THOSE SAVAGES!"

She was saying exactly what the subway ad said. If it is understandable to vandalize the ads, what should be done with her?

Forum List

Back