Anti-Abortion Billboard in Atlanta: "Black Children are an endangered species."

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Sometimes, you find a story so outrageous that you can't even make it up.

The Associated Press: Controversial Ga. billboards link abortion, race

In this photo made Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010, an anti-abortion billboard is shown in Atlanta. The eyebrow-raising ads featuring a young black child are an effort by the anti-abortion movement to use race to rally support within the black community.

Click on the link to see the picture.

Last edited:

In this photo made Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010, an anti-abortion billboard is shown in Atlanta. The eyebrow-raising ads featuring a young black child are an effort by the anti-abortion movement to use race to rally support within the black community. The

Ya cause only BLACK groups can use race for anything right?

In this photo made Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010, an anti-abortion billboard is shown in Atlanta. The eyebrow-raising ads featuring a young black child are an effort by the anti-abortion movement to use race to rally support within the black community. The

Blacks can't be bigots or discriminatory because they aren't in a position of power.

Whoops. That doesn't apply anymore.

Are you REALLY this stupid? Can you NOT read? The article clearly stated this billboard was the brain child of an "anit-abortion group". Where the hell did you get that a BLACK group was using it for ANYTHING????

Are you REALLY this stupid? Can you NOT read? The article clearly stated this billboard was the brain child of an "anit-abortion group". Where the hell did you get that a BLACK group was using it for ANYTHING????

Well.. it did feature a black baby... and anything to do with blacks.. or gays.. or women.. or non-war mongers.... is WRONG!

No but apparently you really are that stupid. His question was rhetorical.
Anyway, it is true that far more black babies are aborted every year than white babies. And it isn't just white anti-abortion activists making that case. There are black ones too.

Anyway, it is true that far more black babies are aborted every year than white babies. And it isn't just white anti-abortion activists making that case. There are black ones too.

ANd that turns this into a "BLACK group" how?

Cite your source.

Cite your source.

Go prove me wrong

Cite your source.

it's true.

I see noting wrong with the Billboard.

Unless you count trying to save lives as wrong.

It will get attention, but I doubt it will solve the problem of abortions being used as birth control. One of the main reasons is because black fathers are an endangered species.

It will get attention, but I doubt it will solve the problem of abortions being used as birth control. One of the main reasons is because black fathers are an endangered species.
Of course. But then, we would also have to examine the attitudes and reason why Black fathers feel it is okay to father unwanted children.

Of course. But then, we would also have to examine the attitudes and reason why Black fathers feel it is okay to father unwanted children.

I would say it goes back to LBJ and fostering conditions that allowed them to think the government would care for the children.

I'd be curious to know who paid for it. Would dogbert be less outraged if this was a black ministry?. I would not be surprised in the least.

Did you bother to read the caption?

I'd be curious to know who paid for it. Would dogbert be less outraged if this was a black ministry?. I would not be surprised in the least.
Yes, well. You are probably right. But as we saw with the Superbowl and the Tebow ad; It is the message that is more important then who purchases that message.

In this case, it is a good message regardless of who paid for it.

I would say it goes back to LBJ and fostering conditions that allowed them to think the government would care for the children.
Yes. That and the entire prevailing attitude of a majority of Americans to believe that government exists to keep them from falling or being hurt by their own poor choices.

"Black Children are an endangered species."

There are plenty of black children.......black fathers are an endangered specis

Forum List

Back