Anti-abortion activist killed in front High School

hasnt the shooter been proven to be a nut case who just shot anyone he didnt care for?

OWOSSO, Mich. (AP) - A man fatally shot an anti-abortion activist near a Michigan high school Friday, drove to a gravel pit and shot its owner to death and planned to kill a third man, but was arrested before he could act, a prosecutor said.

Harlan James Drake, 33, was charged Friday with first-degree murder in the deaths of James Pouillon, 63, and Mike Fuoss, 61, said Shiawassee County Prosecutor Randy Colbry.

"The defendant had ill will toward these three individuals - not for the same reason necessarily, but had a grudge," Colbry said.

My Way News - Mich. man charged in 2 deaths, wanted to kill 3rd

seems he didnt like the graphic photos:

Sadly, Jim Pouillon, while sitting by Owosso High School in Michigan was shot and killed as he was protesting for LIFE of the Innocent Unborn. This was a drive by shooting as terrified teenagers watched in horror.
I guess, if you don't torture, murder or profit from the Innocent Unborn you just don't make the news on ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC or the other government dependent news channels. No outrage, no caring, no liberal news!

According to the left, he got what he deserved.

Really? Who has said that?

Wait? How many doctors have been murdered Jillian? Go ahead provide us this massive list accumulated since 1974.
Here's a start:

Murders

July 12, 1992: Musician Kurt Cobain of the band Nirvana was a vocal supporter of the pro-choice movement, participating in the Rock for Choice movement organized by the band L7. Cobain would receive death threats from pro-life acitivsts for doing so, one activist threatening that Cobain would be shot the moment he stepped on stage.[12]

Lol...Kurt Cobain was KILLED because he supported abortion?

Well done. You just obliterated any credibility your post might have had. Because once one reads that, it's all over. Please, mods, for the love of all you hold important, transport this to "Conspiracy Theories".

That made me :lol: as well. These nutters really crack me up.

So many Pro-Choice and Pro-Women's Rights activists have been murdered for their views, I actually feel little sympathy. This country has become a battle ground and is only getting worse. I don't wish anybody harm BUT I find the Religious Right, Conservatives, Family Values people and Moral Majority have become very hateful and antagonistic toward those who don't share their beliefs. And finally somebody has fought back. It's only going to get worse.

Here's a start:

Lol...Kurt Cobain was KILLED because he supported abortion?

Well done. You just obliterated any credibility your post might have had. Because once one reads that, it's all over. Please, mods, for the love of all you hold important, transport this to "Conspiracy Theories".

Have a reading comprehension problem?
Re-read the post. It says Kurt Cobain received death threats.

I've received death threats as well. Does that make me some kind of celebrity? :lol:

Yet another 'Nutter' identified on USMB. :lol:

Oh, I read that. But I've also been reading the comments about this story on other boards and it's amazing how many people are cheering this anti-abortionist's death. I'm sure there are even some here who quietly cheering the death of this man because his beliefs were so contrary to theirs.
Who's cheering his death????

I've already explained that in the thread. Many of the comments from the link in the OP were from people who were certainly happy to see this anti-abortionist die. However, these comments have been rightfully removed. What's odd, however, is the equally disturbing posts from those on the Right are still there.

People are stupid.

hasnt the shooter been proven to be a nut case who just shot anyone he didnt care for?

OWOSSO, Mich. (AP) - A man fatally shot an anti-abortion activist near a Michigan high school Friday, drove to a gravel pit and shot its owner to death and planned to kill a third man, but was arrested before he could act, a prosecutor said.

Harlan James Drake, 33, was charged Friday with first-degree murder in the deaths of James Pouillon, 63, and Mike Fuoss, 61, said Shiawassee County Prosecutor Randy Colbry.

"The defendant had ill will toward these three individuals - not for the same reason necessarily, but had a grudge," Colbry said.

My Way News - Mich. man charged in 2 deaths, wanted to kill 3rd

seems he didnt like the graphic photos:

Yes like that Tiller the Baby Killer murderer. These two should be put in the same jailcell :lol:

Why are you here "I hate abortion so I killed a doctor who gave them"
Really well i'm here because I love abortion and killed a guy who protests against it.

Oh that could be a great reality tv show :lol:

I doubt the pro-choice side will elevate this murderous lame-brain to the hero, near sainthood status a disturbing number on the 'pro-life' (cough) side has elevated the abortion doctor killers.

I doubt the pro-choice side will elevate this murderous lame-brain to the hero, near sainthood status a disturbing number on the 'pro-life' (cough) side has elevated the abortion doctor killers.

I KNOW RIGHT

I hate that crap......I"M AGAINST ABORTION cause its murder, now give this guy the death penalty :rofl:

holy hypocracy batman :lol:

Who's cheering his death????

I've already explained that in the thread. Many of the comments from the link in the OP were from people who were certainly happy to see this anti-abortionist die. However, these comments have been rightfully removed. What's odd, however, is the equally disturbing posts from those on the Right are still there.

People are stupid.

Nutters are stupid. Fortunately, this thread has helped me identify a couple on the Left at USMB.

So many Pro-Choice and Pro-Women's Rights activists have been murdered for their views, I actually feel little sympathy. This country has become a battle ground and is only getting worse. I don't wish anybody harm BUT I find the Religious Right, Conservatives, Family Values people and Moral Majority have become very hateful and antagonistic toward those who don't share their beliefs. And finally somebody has fought back. It's only going to get worse.

:eusa_whistle:

Both killers, and the nut from the Holocaust Museum shootings, have to be locked up forever.

Many already have. You're just too much of a nutter to acknowledge that.

It is not like there is any love coming from the other side of the issue, now is it?

You make it sound like this is all the fault of people who actually defend life. Something my parents always told me when my brothers and I used to fight... It takes two to Tango.

Welcome to the board, Alexandra.

Immie

It is not like there is any love coming from the other side of the issue, now is it?

You make it sound like this is all the fault of people who actually defend life. Something my parents always told me when my brothers and I used to fight... It takes two to Tango.

Immie

Immie, pro choicers defend life too. And you may not perceive any love coming from us for the right but what we are supporting is every woman's right to a choice. Even the rights of those who oppose us. That's more love coming from us to them than the other way around.

Immie

Immie, pro choicers defend life too. And you may not perceive any love coming from us for the right but what we are supporting is every woman's right to a choice. Even the rights of those who oppose us. That's more love coming from us to them than the other way around.

So pro-choicers give MORE LOVE than pro-Lifers? Is that why they need more abortions? :lol:

Many already have. You're just too much of a nutter to acknowledge that.
You've already failed in providing proof of that.

When you can provide a comparable to this:
Straight Shooters

The White Rose Banquet brings together members of the Army of God, whose members proudly celebrate their commitment to violence in defense of the unborn

cover-1997.jpeg

Rev. Michael Bray, left, receives a plaque declaring him a chaplain in the Army of God, a group that promotes violence against abortion providers. Presenting the plaque is Virginia pro-life activist Donald Spitz, who runs the ArmyOfGod.com Web site. At right is John Brockhoeft, a convicted clinic bomberwho spent seven years in federal prison.
Jenny Warburg
Additional Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Donald Spitz wouldn't win any awards for elocution. But as head of Pro-Life Virginia and a longtime supporter of hard-core anti-abortion fanatics, Spitz believes that violence in defense of the pre-born--including the murder of abortion clinic doctors--is not only justifiable, but cannot be condemned. He has stepped up to the podium to present an award to the man who has been called "the father of violence," the man who has organized this event, the Rev. Michael Bray. Bray, the pastor of a tiny congregation at his Reformation Lutheran Church in Bowie, Md., outside Washington D.C., is a fit 48 with 10 kids. As Bray steps forward, Spitz offers congratulations to the 100 or so others in the room for surviving "eight years of Janet Reno trying to lock you up."

Holding up a small plaque, Spitz reads to Bray: "In recognition of your faithful and true commitment and support of the underground soldiers and saints of the Army of God. And for your unyielding and uncompromising spirit when confronted with the hedonistic pagan forces currently dominating our government and society. We do this day, January 21, 2001 A.D., establish and ordain Rev. Michael Bray, a lifetime chaplain in the Army of God."
The far-flung Army of God is not an organization these folks readily admit to membership in, but Bray was outed years ago. One of the pieces of evidence that sent him to prison for four years in the 1980s in connection with a series of clinic arson attacks was a note with A.O.G., for the Army of God, written on it and left at the scene of one crime. He was arrested Jan. 18, 1985, and convicted that May on two counts of conspiracy and one count of possessing an unregistered explosive device.

With the plaque is another surprise gift for Bray: a gasoline can used, says Spitz, in previous clinic arson attacks and donated by an Army of God member still on the lam.
"Instructions for use," Spitz reads:
"One: In the dead of night, quietly break basement window
Two: Empty contents through hole
Three: Light match and apply to fluid
Four: Run like the wind"
The crowd roars its approval.

----------------------

Or this:

mdf352198.jpg

[SIZE=+4]Paul Hill-American Hero[/SIZE]
Army of God

(yes, his picture -calling him an "American hero" - just like that - is actually on their website)
----------------------
or this:

The Rev. David Trosch, a Catholic priest in Magnolia Springs, has produced an advertisement showing a man about to shoot an abortion doctor.

-------
(there are plenty more too...)

When you can provide a comparable...you get back to us, ya hear?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back