Denver High School Shooting

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
"Hey I have a good idea! Let's post unarmed civilians at the door and pat down black teens for weapons. What could possibly go wrong"?

Said nobody ever. :laughing0301:

Male student shot 2 staff members at Denver high school before fleeing, officials say​

"A male student shot and wounded two faculty members at a Denver high school on Wednesday and then fled the scene, spurring a citywide search for his whereabouts, according to city officials.

The shooting at East High School was reported at about 9:50 a.m., and police and medical responders arrived on the scene “very quickly” to find two adult men with gunshot wounds, Denver Police Chief Ron Thomas said.

One faculty member is in stable condition, and the other is in critical condition, he said.

The student suspected in the shooting, who is under 18, was under a school safety plan in which he was patted down each day, the police chief said. During Wednesday’s search, a handgun was retrieved and several shots were fired in an office area in the front of the school, away from other students and staff, he said..."

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/22/us/colorado-denver-school-shooting/index.html

The student then fled the school, and a search is underway for his whereabouts. The weapon has not been recovered, Thomas said.

"Hey I have a good idea! Let's post unarmed civilians at the door and pat down black teens for weapons. What could possibly go wrong"?

Said nobody ever. :laughing0301:

Male student shot 2 staff members at Denver high school before fleeing, officials say​

"A male student shot and wounded two faculty members at a Denver high school on Wednesday and then fled the scene, spurring a citywide search for his whereabouts, according to city officials.

The shooting at East High School was reported at about 9:50 a.m., and police and medical responders arrived on the scene “very quickly” to find two adult men with gunshot wounds, Denver Police Chief Ron Thomas said.

One faculty member is in stable condition, and the other is in critical condition, he said.

The student suspected in the shooting, who is under 18, was under a school safety plan in which he was patted down each day, the police chief said. During Wednesday’s search, a handgun was retrieved and several shots were fired in an office area in the front of the school, away from other students and staff, he said..."

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/22/us/colorado-denver-school-shooting/index.html

The student then fled the school, and a search is underway for his whereabouts. The weapon has not been recovered, Thomas said.

Sounds like it was the Orientals acting up.

The gun, and the child is just a symptom of the problem.
What IS the problem?

We have enough gun laws on the books, we don't need any more.
What IS the problem?

I have my own thoughts, but I'll wait to see other answers.

The problem is no consequences for bad actors primarily, added to a social system that encourages kids to do nothing to excel. Which leads to more poverty, and anger, and toss in a dose of social media fame, and you have all of the earmarks for a violent kid.

What IS the problem?

What IS the problem?

Toxic masculinity. Girls seldom ever bring guns to school.

That was all I could come up with.

What IS the problem?

What IS the problem?

For one, neon signs everywhere flashing "Gun Free Zone"......

For one, neon signs everywhere flashing "Gun Free Zone"......

Public school zones and post offices are two places I won't carry concealed. Those two places are bad Juju if you get caught.

Public school zones and post offices are two places I won't carry concealed. Those two places are bad Juju if you get caught.
Thats because you are a law abiding citizen. To the crazed shooter those signs are invitations.

Another Amish atrocity.

E1hAtano1g1BvE2UZSPQfMXqqjv_tZ2cdKYnBZe1Rbe8bdI_RpShpJM8_gxH8I9JOLLe6a0s

What IS the problem?
What IS the problem?

The problem is obvious. It's not the guns, its not the location, it is the SCHOOL, it is their progressive ideology and the removal of their basic human rights, freedoms and dignity that these kids instinctively are rebelling again being shoved down their throats as progs smother these kids with 24/7 control and restrictions on their actions, lives, even very thinking, just as an animal rebels against a cage no matter how pleasant the cage may seem.

The problem is obvious. It's not the guns, its not the location, it is the SCHOOL, it is their progressive ideology and the removal of their basic human rights, freedoms and dignity that these kids instinctively are rebelling again being shoved down their throats as progs smother these kids with 24/7 control and restrictions on their actions, lives, even very thinking, just as an animal rebels against a cage no matter how pleasant the cage may seem.

Right on! The youngster was just rebelling against the man! Those white honky liberals has been oppressing the poor black man ever since the Civil War. It's time we break their chains of oppression and free ourselves from the mind control. No longer can we allow them to violate our Second and Fourth Amendment rights by searching us and confiscating our guns.

Power to the peoples!

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
What IS the problem?

What IS the problem?

There is no law prohibiting idiots from leaving their guns in their vehicles overnight. It`s the fastest way around a background check. Nashville had reports of 625 guns taken from vehicles in 5 months. That`s only one city and only 5 months.

Right on! The youngster was just rebelling against the man! Those white honky liberals has been oppressing the poor black man ever since the Civil War. It's time we break their chains of oppression and free ourselves from the mind control.

Think about how you would feel if you were being raised to believe your white race was the cause of all problems, that boys were girls and girls could be boys, that America was bad, had cameras on you everywhere you went, snitching was rewarded, where you could get thrown out of school and arrested with a police record for simple, boyish pranks or even playing cops and robbers, zero tolerance, where you were being told to keep secrets from your parents and not to trust them, had people monitoring your every word, action, thought and post on social media, using it against you, and where a federal case was made out of every little thing you said, thought or did as insane, progressive ideology was been rammed down your throat all day long.

If I had been put through that as a teen, I might have wanted to burn the whole school down as this crap is like oil and water to the human spirit conflicting directly with the instinctive sense of common sense and justice built into us by nature.

Think about how you would feel if you were being raised to believe your white race was the cause of all problems, that boys were girls and girls could be boys, that America was bad, had cameras on you everywhere you went, snitching was rewarded, where you could get thrown out of school and arrested with a police record for simple, boyish pranks or even playing cops and robbers, zero tolerance, where you were being told to keep secrets from your parents and not to trust them, had people monitoring your every word, action, thought and post on social media, using it against you, and where a federal case was made out of every little thing so said, thought or did as insane, progressive ideology was been rammed down your throat all day long.

If I had been put through that as a teen, I might have wanted to burn the whole school down as this crap is like oil and water to the human spirit conflicting directly with the instinctive sense of common sense and justice built into us by nature.

It makes you wonder just what the hell happened over the last 50 years that caused that. We were lucky not having to grow up in the same environment kids have today.

Forum List

Back