9-11 victims and attackers

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
9-11 VICTIMS AND ATTACKERS

9-11 was another tragedy to befall Americans. Almost 3,000 were killed and families destroyed. A monument, a memorial is being erected with names of all those who lost their lives and pictures of their attackers.
Even the victims of wars have a day of memorial and monuments erected. Veterans’ day and Memorial day.
But what about he thousands of black slaves that were murdered at the hands of American terrorist for hundred of years? Where is their day of memorial and monuments? These people are heroes also because 200 years of their lives were taken from them, after being separated from their families in Africa, forced into labor and with blood sweat and tears help build this country and their ancestor are still doing it. But all I hear is “let it go and let’s move on.” What if I said lets move on from 9-11 and let it go? 3000 Americans? How many black slaves were murdered viciously by Americans during those 200 years and for years after?
Where is the memorial to Emmit Till and all the other Emmit Tills, the 14 year old black boy who was VICIOUSLY MURDERED because he whistled at a white woman? 1955. And all the Mary Turners? Waco Texas.
All I hear is bitching about Black History Week, Juneteen and Kwanza, which blacks has set up themselves.

I AM NOT READY TO MAKE NICE, MOVE ON, AND LET GO. And neither are you. You are spending billions and losing thousands of lives just to get OBL and his followers.

9-11 VICTIMS AND ATTACKERS

9-11 was another tragedy to befall Americans. Almost 3,000 were killed and families destroyed. A monument, a memorial is being erected with names of all those who lost their lives and pictures of their attackers.
Even the victims of wars have a day of memorial and monuments erected. Veterans’ day and Memorial day.
But what about he thousands of black slaves that were murdered at the hands of American terrorist for hundred of years? Where is their day of memorial and monuments? These people are heroes also because 200 years of their lives were taken from them, after being separated from their families in Africa,

you do know that the people capturing and selling people into slavery in africa were blacks?

forced into labor and with blood sweat and tears help build this country and their ancestor are still doing it.

estimates are 60% of todays blacks are descendants of black who freely came here?

But all I hear is “let it go and let’s move on.” What if I said lets move on from 9-11 and let it go?

please see my thread on 9/11 where i state that we should remember 9/11 but move on from it.

3000 Americans? How many black slaves were murdered viciously by Americans during those 200 years and for years after?
Where is the memorial to Emmit Till and all the other Emmit Tills, the 14 year old black boy who was VICIOUSLY MURDERED because he whistled at a white woman? 1955. And all the Mary Turners? Waco Texas.
All I hear is bitching about Black History Week, Juneteen and Kwanza, which blacks has set up themselves.

i think the objection to black history month ....isnt the entire month of feb. yes i do believe it is...please show me another group that gets an entire month...perhaps the month would be a bit more favorable if blacks didnt claim to invent air.

Black History Month - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I AM NOT READY TO MAKE NICE, MOVE ON, AND LET GO. And neither are you. You are spending billions and losing thousands of lives just to get OBL and his followers.

what the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back