Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci apologizes to Rachel Maddow for saying she should take a suppository

He might be right though with all these news people including fox and mr fuck mouth hannity they probably bust a few hemmoroids nightly.

What a wonderful place it would be if all regressive scum took a suppository. Overnight vanishing.

I called a girl a fucking slut in high school. I was told to apologize, so I told the girl that I was sorry that she was a fucking slut. Okay, that didn’t really happen, but it seems similar to the mooch apologizing to Mad Cow. It wasn’t a real apology, it was simply an opportunity to insult her again while claiming to apologize.

I remember a day when a man fired for such sheer ignoramus behavior would have quietly moved to Toledo, changed his name and worked in the legal profession or in used car sales.
Now he's POPULAR! He needs a muzzle.

I remember a day when a man fired for such sheer ignoramus behavior would have quietly moved to Toledo, changed his name and worked in the legal profession or in used car sales.
Now he's POPULAR! He needs a muzzle.
Sorta ala Joy Behar?

Forum List

Back